• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

~Shao~

Smash Ace
♣ That was a long time to get a Wii repaired. What happen to it? ♥
Like...one day my wii stops reading wii cd's, then I took to a store, so they cleaned inside. I bring it home, and everything is going smoothly...so I decided to play brawl. One thing you guys probably don't know about my brawl disc...is that it's been scratched for like...forever. So I couldn't play Link, Bowser and Kirby =X with my CD, but besides that it was ok.

So...when I put my brawl...it stopped reading wii cd's again. So I came to a conclusion that my brawl ****ed up my wii. Last week I took it to repair, and it looks ok...but I'm never using my brawl cd again.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The difficulty reading your Brawl CD might be putting unwanted stress on the Wii's lens, Shao. That's a very delicate piece, even a slightly dirty lens can cause problems reading CDs, much less forcing such an easy-to-damage piece to read a tough-to-read CD like your Brawl.

That's just my guess, though.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
The difficulty reading your Brawl CD might be putting unwanted stress on the Wii's lens, Shao. That's a very delicate piece, even a slightly dirty lens can cause problems reading CDs, much less forcing such an easy-to-damage piece to read a tough-to-read CD like your Brawl.

That's just my guess, though.
That's what I thought, my brawl CD was so scratched, that it deregulated the lens, so it couldn't read anymore. But it's kinda strange, 'cause it had no problem reading any of my GC games.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
That's what I thought, my brawl CD was so scratched, that it deregulated the lens, so it couldn't read anymore. But it's kinda strange, 'cause it had no problem reading any of my GC games.
Exactly what happened to mine! But after a while, my CD stopped reading all CDs, including Gamecube's games.

I haven't sent mine in because I requested the FedEx order in my mother's name, and she's been extremely lazy, even after I got everything ready and reminded her every day............ She says next paycheck she'll send it, sadly it'll be two weeks from now.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
That would depend on who would write it for us. t1mmy is basically the best Kirby guide writer we all know, I don't think anyone could replace his work since his guide mostly covers everything. The thread for those who doesn't know what we are saying.

Though at this point, we do need to update our guide since it hasn't been updated since early April and all.
It was supposed to be community-driven, so I think we'll all cheesily work on it together.

Happy birthday, choknater.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It was supposed to be community-driven, so I think we'll all cheesily work on it together.
Oh, I almost forgot it was suppose to be a community driven guide. Though we still have to choose who's going to help write it, we both should know a few people that can help and/or write it.

Happy birthday, choknater.
What he said. =P

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha, thanks guys

wow

i have both kirby and ic's thread titles for me

if only just for the day, im thankful

what a nice day, i feel appreciated. i have some good friends and got some thoughtful stuff ♥

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love how I'm like, the only one that spells your name right.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
choknator is mad common.

Though the new title is pretty great.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao wow legit

it gives me this mental image

of being like a kid and gettin some light neon colored chalk and drawing ppl on ur neighbor's driveway

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Happy belated B-day Choknater.

In other news: I Just came from a pretty intense tournament.

In Doubles I get 5th Place....I teamed with an okay ROB Main, Sneaky Tako. We did decent...we got defeated first Round against Argent Stew(Lucario/MK) and Blue Rogue (Wario).... Then we Won 2-0 against Count (diddy kong) and Jekyll (Ganondorf)...Afterward we defeated Nope (Snake) and Lou (Mr. Game and Watch) in a 2-1 set. Then we played against Kel(MK) and Samurai Panda(Snake) we defeated them in a 2-0 set....Then we met up with Blue Rogue and Argent stew and they eliminated us in the Losers Bracket... We did pretty well though...Since the person I teamed with is not to familiar with doing teams. It was so fun watching him learn and understand what it means to work as a team. ROB and Kirby make a pretty good team. So Me and him will train because we both have room for improvement.

In Singles I did fairly well. In pools I had Mr.E(ROB 2-0), King Yoshi(Metaknight 2-1), a bunch of scrubs and Anther(Pikachu). Of course I defeated everyone and then it was down to Anther and I. We had some intense matches... He defeated me the first Match on Smashville I believe, but i got a really good foot stool off on him in the very beginning that killed him at like 33%, hehe. Then I Cointerpicked Bristar where I defeated him there. Then afterward he counter picked distant planet. I had a stock lead on him. Then he evened it up against me by chain grabbing me on the left hand side of the stage...haha I couldn't do anything. So I stayed away from that side and forced him to me...and I ended up defeating him in a 2-1 set.

After getting 1st in my pools I played a pretty good Marth Player who goes by the name of Beegs... I won that set 2-0. Then I played against Count (Diddy Kong) he is really good...I ended up defeated him in a set 2-1. Then I played against Lou(G&W) both games came down to the last hit...and I won that Set 2-0. Then I had to play the winner of Overswarma and Lain. Lain won so I ended up playing him. My sets against Lain were Close he defeated me the first Game...with his Ice Climbers which came down to the last hit...i Cp'd Norfair and switch'd to Marth where I 2 stocked him easily. Then it was down to the wire on Smashville...I played the gayest i ever played. He ended up getting a 1 stock lead on me then I swallowed popo and Nana ended up following me I didn't Kirbycide cause I would have lost but i ended up killing Nana So it was 1v1 against Popo and he got me to 24% afterward I just defeated Popo. Then we both were on our Last stock Where he camped me..Up air for the win...Time was almost running out and our percentage difference became obvious so I just said **** it and approached him and Got Chain grabbed. He Won in a 2-1 set... Kirby can beat IC's it's very possible if I can get Lain( someone who defeated M2K and Ally) to his last stock and last game With Kirby...then that's proof enough. Our match was too intense. Not to mention I had the entire tournament watching me putting more pressure on me...haha But it was all fun though

After that I got Knocked into the Losers Bracket where I immediately played AlphaZealot and he defeated me in a 2-1 set...I have yet to beat him in a set...So troublesome....haha One day though.

So i ended up placing 5th in singles....But Atleast I got some Money out it...It was a Learning experience as well. That's it...Oh and Asdioh I'm sorry I lost...I tried really hard but I ended up getting 5th...haha Hurry up and get a 2nd job so you can come to more Tournaments....

That's it...Just thought I'd keep you all updated.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That would depend on who would write it for us. t1mmy is basically the best Kirby guide writer we all know, I don't think anyone could replace his work since his guide mostly covers everything. The thread for those who doesn't know what we are saying.

Though at this point, we do need to update our guide since it hasn't been updated since early April and all.
Okay, the guide has been updated. I copied it into a Word Document and it's a full 29 pages! X_X;

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Ladybug, Yosh actually uses Pikachu. Meta Knight is just his secondary, I think. I played a bunch of friendlies with him yesterday and he used Pika in all of them.

I also used Kirby in a few friendlies. Stealing hats is too fun :3

Ladybug

Smash Lord
King Yoshi(Metaknight 2-1) <-- that's where I got that from. Still, his name is King YOSHI and he uses Pikachu. It just made me giggle. That's all. :p

Haha hat stealer.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yeah it is weird. Maybe he mained Yoshi at first?
He did have a yoshi plush with him. Saw it in his bag he was carrying around.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Okay, the guide has been updated. I copied it into a Word Document and it's a full 29 pages! X_X;
Kool, looking forward to reading the edits. =3

Now if only more Kirby mains take part in the match up guide, we can make the Kirby broads more interesting.

Top Bottom