• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Khaost 1: Low tiers: Winners finals/losers semi's

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Low tier battles are a lot of fun. On teh other hand high tiers liek pika and kirby r boring

D

Deleted member

all characters are fun in this game

if you complain about high tiers I can understand that getting ***** isnt that fun

NixxxoN

Smash Master
imo kirby / pika are boring no matter if you **** or get *****

Edit: I think this is worth a thread

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I personally enjoy matches where you can't make any mistakes. Forces you to play at the top of your game the entire time. Plus, it's a definite challenge.

I play brawl against a good ice climbers player (Grimice), where one grab = death. By far some of the best brawl matches I've done (well, considering it's brawl, that's not saying much lol).

It's personal opinion. Some people love 1 mistake and you're dead, while others hate it because they always make that one mistake.

edit:

Match result:
Blue Yoshi vs Korobeniki

Yoshi-2 vs Yoshi-1

ggs.

lol seeing as Koro's the host, I can post what I want, since he knows the true results :p

But in seriousness, Koro 2, Blue 1.

We both got way too overconfident in our losses.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won vs blue yoshi 2-1...*updates myself*

I might post the set...it was weird with lots of comebacks and both of us being way too offensive

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
you can if you want, but from what I remember in those matches, neither of us did anything amazing (other than the comebacks... which were mostly mistakes on the part of the other player). Watch them again, and if you think it's worth it, go for it and upload it.

The matches from what I remember had few combos, and neither of us capitalized properly on eachother's mistakes (you had my shield hit many times, etc.). If you see a reason for it, go for it, but I don't think it's worth it.

Edit: another reason why I don't like having online videos of me posted is that I use keyboard with no shorthop (don't have a c-button set in my config). So online matches don't really show what I can do. If it's something amazing or funny, then sure upload it. I didn't want Zenyore to upload our friendlies, but we agreed to upload the Puff resting samus into the bumper video since it was funny.

I don't mind being livestreamed... just not uploaded in videos... at least not until I get a controller (which involves me to stop being lazy :p)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you can if you want, but from what I remember in those matches, neither of us did anything amazing (other than the comebacks... which were mostly mistakes on the part of the other player). Watch them again, and if you think it's worth it, go for it and upload it.

The matches from what I remember had few combos, and neither of us capitalized properly on eachother's mistakes (you had my shield hit many times, etc.). If you see a reason for it, go for it, but I don't think it's worth it.

Edit: another reason why I don't like having online videos of me posted is that I use keyboard with no shorthop (don't have a c-button set in my config). So online matches don't really show what I can do. If it's something amazing or funny, then sure upload it. I didn't want Zenyore to upload our friendlies, but we agreed to upload the Puff resting samus into the bumper video since it was funny.

I don't mind being livestreamed... just not uploaded in videos... at least not until I get a controller (which involves me to stop being lazy :p)

I use keyboard as well...just learning how to implement shorthops lulz. Those were all DJC's :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
As I said, you can if you want. I just don't want people to base my skill off of no short-hop play (since I'm much better on console... actually, with shorthop, puff's not even my main on console). So go for it if you want.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
As I said, you can if you want. I just don't want people to base my skill off of no short-hop play (since I'm much better on console... actually, with shorthop, puff's not even my main on console). So go for it if you want.
i don't plan on uploading it, lulz....just wanted to know if you would be find.

MattNF

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I'll be able to play on saturday and sunday, and Jaime is going to be gone for a while since he's on vacation or something

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'm not sure if I'll be able to play on saturday and sunday, and Jaime is going to be gone for a while since he's on vacation or something
Vacations...lol.......well you posted in this thread, he hasn't, Ill have to give you the win (tomorrow night) unless he posts

also....Moogle, you play Kefit

1000 posts

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
boom won vs me...3-0...Lololol

that dumb DK, I took him easily down to 3 or 2 when he used falcon....and he 3/4 stocked me with DK, lolwtf

Top Bottom