• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus and Meta Knight

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
Right from the start we could all tell that these too have already been unoficially decided by Nintendo to be rivals and the source of the next great war. Both of these mighty warriors clash blades on the battle field and leap into the sky displaying thier bold wings. They both seem to be a part of something bigger but what?

Those whos essence is devoted to the goddess Palutena

And those whos loyalty lies to their master swordsman

This thread is open for disscusion between the two

But first take a side. We are at war.

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
lol, this is kinda funny for me cuz my rival is a future metaknight main and im a future pit main.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Pit ftw!!

Besides, Kirby is already my main cute little puffball. There's no room for another one. Plus, how soft and cute and cuddly can MetaKnight be? He wears armor for goodness sake! Armor ftl.

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as the only Kirby game I've played is Kirby 64, while I've been an avid fan of the Kid Icarus series (even if it was only 2 games) for years, think I'm going with Pit. Still, is it just me, or do both of these characters seem to be on their way to be a bit overplayed? I mean, I know it sounds a bit childish and/or selfish and everything but I'm afraid of seeing too many Pits or MKs in online play.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
um, I don't really understand this topic. So basically you're saying "who's cooler, Pit or metaknight."

Well, I don't think any of us care that much, some people likes shiek, others like marth, some people might even like kirby... I don't see a point to this.

From the sig and avatar I think you already know I'm pro-pit, but I got nothing against metaknight, or any other char that they put in this game.

Not really feeling the "war" here.

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
.. I am. Considering my rival is a soon to be metaknight and i have to face-palm him...^^

Edit: you should make a thread like this in the metaknight section and see what happens...

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
What if i switch my avatar and signature and said that. Pit is a young stupid spazz wearing a ***** filled dipar with cheap **** arrows. Pit is so stupid he can ake his bow and shove it up his ***:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::confused:

E_Ress

Smash Cadet
What if i switch my avatar and signature and said that. Pit is a young stupid spazz wearing a ***** filled dipar with cheap **** arrows. Pit is so stupid he can ake his bow and shove it up his ***:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::confused:
Um... what?

Pit vs. Meta-Knight promises to be a very interesting match-up. With what we know so far, it's safe to assume that their battles will be some of the longest. Similar to the Jigglypuff and Peach match-up in Melee, both these characters have great recoveries, but unfortunately drew the sort straw on effective killing moves. As of right now, I'd have to give the advantage to Pit and his bow being able to camp in dangerous situations.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Of course I'm with Pit! Meta Knigh doesnt have anything lower than a head! Who the f**k wants to be a head?!?

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
i guess me too a little but Pit is cooler by far. *cough* has a *cough* body.

Zorya

Smash Ace
mann...Metaknight and Pit are both so cool. Hard to pick. Ultimately I gotta go with my boy Pit.

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
Just choose both I think maining is a little bit stupid in only using that character and rarely using a other character but I like maining in the meaning of just pick that character a lot because you like him Purgatory if you have trouble choosing just choose both and in the end decide which on your better with or who you more like then

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
Here's an easy way to decide which is better.

If Pit and Metaknight both jumped off a cliff at the SAME TIME, who would die first?

metaknight -.- the weight of his mask will bring him down

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to main Pit; he's cool and all of his specials are defensive (and I am extremely defensive; I wait for the attack). My best friend loves MK and is going to main him, too. Odd, isn't it? But, MK seems to be more offensive and has more jumps I believe, so, unfortunately, I think MK may be better...I'm sorry *cry*

iron blade

Smash Ace
i'll main both but the majority of the time i'll be pit. his fighting style fits me. he has a slight lack in power but he makes up for it with defense and incredible recovery. i like to wait and counter-attack and follow it up with offense.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Snake > Meta Knight + Pit

But between the two, I think Meta Knight looks better, simply because he attacks at ludicrous speed, and even if Pit's more defensive, MK'll break his shields eventually.

Top Bottom