• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kid Icarus Uprising

Munchystamp

Smash Apprentice
So I was playing the second chapter on max intensity and I made it to the last hit before a minion snuck up and killed me.

Le sigh.

Then I crashed through Gaol on 8.0.

What do?
Gaol is the only boss I really have trouble with. o-o So many different moves, a mega laser, a reflect shield, a black hole, and the ability to dodge.
Still, I've beaten her on Intensity 9 several times. x3 Just takes some getting used to

Well, Im heading to bed. Hope you guys had a nice Easter. :) I'd like to battle someone tomorrow to try out my new sets. ^_^

Life

Smash Hero
It's really weird how her difficulty spikes at 9.0. I can do 8 very easily...

And yeah, I know, "try again, you're very close", just mad bro.

Pippy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, my Centurion Orbiters with 2 and a half stars with a +8 Defense Modifier either leave out the mod and make a powerful weapon, or put it in and make a god awful one. It is super frustrating.
I feel your pain. I've got an Aquarius Blade (I don't like blades very much) with like +6 Defense and +4 Health or something awesome like that, but it only has 1 star in Range and none in Melee, making it really weak. The only thing I've found that I can get both modifiers on is a crappy Ancient Staff. -_-

iLink

Smash Champion
Dear god I hope I run into him online. It seems like he only plays FFA though and I'm always LvD.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Thinking about hosting a couple of matches... anybody interested?

3ds FC: 1418-6782-4533

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
I'll play. A friend of mine just got the game and he'll try to join us too.

iLink

Smash Champion
I'll join, lemmy go fetch my FC

EDIT: Gotta run something over to a neighbor, I'll post my FC in like 5-10 mins

HMD

Smash Journeyman
I'm in this I'm going to be using my magnus
NVM looks like someone took my spot. :(

HMD

Smash Journeyman
If anybody dooesn't have me on their friends tell me that your adding me fc: 2964-9524-8890

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
we have an open spot. Hmd, just added you. add me back to join.

3ds FC: 1418-6782-4533

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
More like surprise Holder of the Heel MASSACRE! >D Well, except, that last one went bad for me. It was so funny at the end we started catching up, and me as the Pit hung on the cliff afraid of arrow shots. The other Pit was low and out of fear I went to the cliff edge in the hope that my charged shot will reach the other Pit. Spoiler Alert:
It doesn't, and I get Aurum Arrow'd in the face.
Sorry team. xD

I cycled through my sets and got off. :p I have Xenoblade paused, I just ran to this because I saw you guys playing, thanks for the fun. ^^ And, I thought I had you? I'mma check before I leave.

Edit: Dang, I didn't, but have you now. :D

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
More like surprise Holder of the Heel MASSACRE! >D Well, except, that last one went bad for me. It was so funny at the end we started catching up, and me as the Pit hung on the cliff afraid of arrow shots. The other Pit was low and out of fear I went to the cliff edge in the hope that my charged shot will reach the other Pit. Spoiler Alert:
It doesn't, and I get Aurum Arrow'd in the face.
Sorry team. xD

I cycled through my sets and got off. :p I have Xenoblade paused, I just ran to this because I saw you guys playing, thanks for the fun. ^^ And, I thought I had you? I'mma check before I leave.
no kidding. you were wrecking.

I couldn't seem to land a melee combo, which is kind of odd, but whatever. next time!!!

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Well that was fun. Definitely a good last day for multiplayer, and I found out I rather like arms. I just wish there wasn't delay on the hit detection.

So who was Chronos? That guy was dominating the whole time.

iLink

Smash Champion
Gg's everyone, I'm done for tonight. Relax is so hard to pin down, it felt like he was in constant evasion when I would try to hit him lol.

EDIT: I was chronos

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
GGs guys. Fear my black club and raptor claws, lol.

Just glad my dodging wasn't too bad. And I learned that Atlus clubs are too predictable.

I hate lag. I think I launched a mega laser shot into a wall that leads to nowhere once because of it. =P Ah, well, it was fun and a good way to get back into the game. Haven't played it in awhile.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Gg's everyone, I'm done for tonight. Relax is so hard to pin down, it felt like he was in constant evasion when I would try to hit him lol.

EDIT: I was chronos
I am hard to pin down because I will not hesitate to warp away to try to run away with transparency the moment thing get to chaotic. You are scary enough that once you start close the gap I'm just gonna run lol. Also at some points you guys seemed to have perfect team attacks. I was thinking you guys were on skype or something.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm not sure what was going on tonight... I would run up to somebody, melee them twice or three times. They wouldn't move, but would activate a power or something, turn and kill me. Crazy crazy.

I DID have a lot of fun with the bow, though... that was a positive.

This game is too good.

iLink

Smash Champion
I am hard to pin down because I will not hesitate to warp away to try to run away with transparency the moment thing get to chaotic. You are scary enough that once you start close the gap I'm just gonna run lol. Also at some points you guys seemed to have perfect team attacks. I was thinking you guys were on skype or something.
Yeah I would just start shooting at you or try to get in to attack and you would just dodge everything and vanish lol.

Luckily, half the time you used transparency near me, I had a weapon with pretty good homing.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Yea there definitely some lag. It's not to noticeable on the ranged shots but when it takes like three seconds to fly into the air after meleeing them, it's kind of annoying. Still better than Brawl.

And curse weapons with good homing. UnlessI'musingtheweaponofcourse. They ruin my invisible fun :(

iLink

Smash Champion
The lag was noticeable whenever I used claws. I would do a melee combo but none of my attacks would seem to register as a hit until like 2 or 3 seconds later lol.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Yea thats pretty common unfortunately. Though claw users teleporting all over the field making them hard to hit makes up for the delay on the melee I guess.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
lol The lag was extreme for me. Shots never seemed to register, and melee was equally bad.

iLink

Smash Champion
I just realized I got a really nice Twin Bellos cannon as a random reward, thanks guys lol

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wow you guys played a lot, too bad I was in the middle of Xeno when you guys were playing or else I would have stuck around for the rest of it. Next time for sure Fenrir. :D If you host more matches consider messaging me, my phone will go off and I'll be able to grab my 3DS if I can.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
That would first require us to have your Friendship Password. And I have no idea where you posted that.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Seems I missed another multiplayer night. :p

Oh well, I was too busy last night anyway. I'm free this week though. :)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Holder: Add me! Ill play anytime. O: Ive been missing out on their matches too xD
Seriously. Everyone add me. :I
Pretty sure I've got you added, so you should be up to date when I host.

Btw, I REALLY like the fact that it doesn't matter who starts the room, any players can continue in it if the "host" leaves.

:phone:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Has anyone put together a big weapon info dump?
Like with weapon stats like range, damage and melee damage for all the types of firing abilities?
Can someone get me some links please :o?

HMD

Smash Journeyman
Well that was fun. Definitely a good last day for multiplayer, and I found out I rather like arms. I just wish there wasn't delay on the hit detection.

So who was Chronos? That guy was dominating the whole time.
What was this Chronos you speak of using?

Top Bottom