• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet NYC Bi-Weekly's results!!!!

forward

Smash Champion
How you gonna be sad that we didn't Bowser diddo when you were the one saying you hate the match?

Anyways, good tourney I had fun. NYC is always a blast.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lol but i always **** dj's bowser with my kirby lol, but i still havent beat his bowser with my mario, its mad hard wit dj's gay mindgames lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
How you gonna be sad that we didn't Bowser diddo when you were the one saying you hate the match?

Anyways, good tourney I had fun. NYC is always a blast.
he probably hates bowser dittos because bowser dittos are no fun.

xcept for when its me vs you because we are both entertaining people :chuckle:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
that was a good tourney it should be like that every week well i suck to lazy 4 shoutouts lol so yea that sucks that ace cant enter singles nomore lol o well hope its like that next week

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Stay away from DJ's bowser lol, its ugly and blue
He only likes bowser dittos with real bowser users (me).
Ima enter with bowser at the next weekly that i can go to.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
he plays the blue bowser? doesn't he know that the blue one is 1 frame slower on average wtih each attack and gets stale moves at a quicker rate?

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
no bum used DK, forward used falco and shiek, and cactuar used fox and marth.

in singles Bum basically literally went to slp tho idk wat happened wit him it looked like he passed out lol.

I ***** his **** easily and cleanly 2-0 LOL ***** shuld pay me oney for trainging him how to play sheik

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
man, i should have never came to this thing. all i did was come get pwned all over and had to leave early. pretty bad experience for me. not even 1 win out of both 2v2's and 1v1's. i guess thats what happens when you guys play every f***ing week. i was pissed im not gonna lie. NY is too good....peace

-hiroshi

PB&J

Smash Hero
man, i should have never came to this thing. all i did was come get pwned all over and had to leave early. pretty bad experience for me. not even 1 win out of both 2v2's and 1v1's. i guess thats what happens when you guys play every f***ing week. i was pissed im not gonna lie. NY is too good....peace

-hiroshi
ny is the best at everything

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)

-hiroshi
ny is the best at everything
it defiantaley is lol.
go tell this to florida. We will do a NY vs Florida crew battle anyday. im not saying i'd be in it but im pretty much from NY anyway. i'd love to see these match ups:

Phanna vs Wes
PC vs Shiz
speedn vs Killafox
tetra vs Xif
DJ vs Rohins
DarkFalcion vs AceMarth
it would be amazing period

offcell

Smash Apprentice
I had an easy bracket....

Hax M00t city shun. M0000000t city !
Wes M000t city shun. M000000t city!
DJ ENTENDO. M00t city shun. M000000t city! No seriously that was funny how Tetra plugged out your controller. LMAO!!

This was my bracket
Meleo(WIN)
Ganondorf player whose name I didn't catch(WIN)
Hax(LOSE)
Tetra(LOSE)

And I guess it's your last weekly cuz you're going on vacation like every other smasher ...right? :(
Didn't I play you? I guess I got pwnt too hard for it to count :p I went sheik then marth. Your samus was OD.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol silven = uber samus:D lol silven played my fox and did some wes type **** on it :( lol beast samus:D i wanna play u again cuz i suck donuts vs samus:(

o well i had mad fun that weekly so many ultra uber players in one weekly is like omg:) lol

forward i def wish i coulda played u some more man:) i so got ***** by ure shiek i knew ure shiek is beast but DAYYYMM lol i hope u end up at more NY weeklies cuz i would love to play u:)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
go tell this to florida. We will do a NY vs Florida crew battle anyday. im not saying i'd be in it but im pretty much from NY anyway. i'd love to see these match ups:

Phanna vs Wes
PC vs Shiz
speedn vs Killafox
tetra vs Xif
DJ vs Rohins
DarkFalcion vs AceMarth
it would be amazing period

r u serious florida has nothing on ny

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo my crew members ***** you hiroshi. **** that sucks. TecZer0 and TechNinE. bro and lil bro. took turns givin it to you. das crazy. i felt bad. :cool:
well u cant say that if u did not beat him bad lol so the only 1 that can talk **** to him is tech0 and tech9 lol

Cia

das kwl
<_<

>_>

-_-..

::puts on Stomp Out Boots::

::Takes off Stomp out boots::

::puts on chinese slippers::

MM's anyone??

LoLz..

Me and K fox did somethin maddd fun.

we basically picked our characters at random and randomly picked a neutral stage.

we played for $.70 .. LMFAO!!

if anyone else wants to have money matches of that format, lemme know.. LoLz

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
alright here are the results from last nights weekly. madd heads left after singles started leaving like 14 byes in the brackets lol.

Teams:
1) Bum & Dave split wit The boss and King
2)Bum & Dave split wit The boss and King
3)DJ & Killafox
4) Fried Platanoes (Venom an Spam Good **** guys lol)
5) God Son and Baby Isai
Thx & Zeke
7)Tag & Alukard
D.R
9)Vanz & Silven
Lets go Vegas
blackanese and Zero
PBP
13) Imperial Era
AM & Kashan
Glitch Fx
Bye

Singles.....heres where it gets ugly lol.

1) DJ Nintendo & Tag (split)
2)DJ Nintendo & Tag (split)
3) Alukard
4) D1
5) Jash
Dark Pch
7) Jman
X
9)Hax
Vanz
Silven
Zeke
13)Jayo
Hoyo
Cameron
Bye
17) Kashan
Meleo
AM
Thx
Bye
Rockin
bye
Ninja Link
25) Bye
Bye
Bye
Bye
Bye
Swink
Bye
Bye

All the Byes are Everyone Who left During Singles aka DA cuz ya ****** was rollin deep for no reason and like 4 new poeple who joined then quit after seeing the competition lol. Thanks everyone for coming. im not sure if DA is having a weekly so if anything i'll see everyone at The Zenith.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
good sheezy guys...

first guy I faced...you're new to the game, can't expect to beat the best right away lol takes practice. months...and months...of practice...boring...

zeke: you ma boi... why the f*** do we keep facing each other in these things...lame...its cuz jeff was stupid and thought i left and put us in the same bracket...**** jeff...****...LOL

VanZ: I finally ***** yo ****! lol nah man it was dumb close dude good sheezy. stop taking me seriously lol.

D1: good f***in match man. dumb close.... your one of the only foxes i can't beat with marth....and your like the only person I use falco against lol...its wierd lol

Alukard: very amazing marth dittos man. plezey for top 3 yayuhhz...

DJ Nintendo: craziest grand final match everrr.... yo man when you did that zero to death on me i did not think that was possible. bowser is gay lmao.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
alright here are the results from last nights weekly. madd heads left after singles started leaving like 14 byes in the brackets lol.

Teams:
1) Bum & Dave split wit The boss and King
2)Bum & Dave split wit The boss and King
3)DJ & Killafox
4) Fried Platanoes (Venom an Spam Good **** guys lol)
5) God Son and Baby Isai
Thx & Zeke
7)Tag & Alukard
D.R
9)Vanz & Silven
Lets go Vegas
blackanese and Zero
PBP
13) Imperial Era
AM & Kashan
Glitch Fx
Bye

Singles.....heres where it gets ugly lol.

1) DJ Nintendo & Tag (split)
2)DJ Nintendo & Tag (split)
3) Alukard
4) D1
5) Jash
Dark Pch
7) Jman
X
9)Hax
Vanz
Silven
Zeke
13)Jayo
Hoyo
Cameron
Bye
17) Kashan
Meleo
AM
Thx
Bye
Rockin
bye
Ninja Link
25) Bye
Bye
Bye
Bye
Bye
Swink
Bye
Bye

All the Byes are Everyone Who left During Singles aka DA cuz ya ****** was rollin deep for no reason and like 4 new poeple who joined then quit after seeing the competition lol. Thanks everyone for coming. im not sure if DA is having a weekly so if anything i'll see everyone at The Zenith.
wow wtf happened to singles I wouldve won lol...LOL ace ***** put fried platanos(good ****)thanks XD oh and tag team plezey for top 3 is definetly a yeayuhz defeintly gonna hug u next time i see u

Hax

Smash Champion
wow guys whats with singles starting around midnight? i didn't even feel like playing.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
wow guys whats with singles starting around midnight? i didn't even feel like playing.
yes sorry about that there was a birthday party downstairs until 6pm and then it takes a really long time to sign everyone up and make the brackets by myself lol with only using like 4 tvs. so yea sorry bout that. next time alex wont ditch and i'll have some help and more setups.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Looks at results. WTF is going on in these weeklies. nobody joining singlez no mo?
Good stuff to my ***** DJ, Tagteezy and my ***** Jihad for scorin top 3.
But to me 4real, im a bit dissapointed in the results. Sux.

Top Bottom