• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Present: "Dream Land" April 6th, 7PM to 7AM!!!

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
I'm coming to this one! I can't wait to have an STD! O_o' lol... See all of you smashers there. $10 not a problem thats nothing. The mini tournaments and crew battles sound cool. I'm bringing like $20 for the mini tournaments and money matches. BUM LET MONEY MATCH UR LINK vs my Jiggly! lol. See ya there.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
sounds good to me but what will happen if there is an un even amount of people that wanna join the random teams??they just dont play or what?lol

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
plan on coming. i got linked from another page where is this being held at??

same place as stated on the nyc weeklies?? price is really good. i really didn't want to play against top ranked pros for 15 bucks just to feel stupid later.

cool so there will be crew battles, 2 dollar mini tournaments, as well as the competitive won. sounds good. first time going, not sure how everything works but i definitely plan to be out there and all my new found skills... or so i think. peach player.

aim: k1dg0tskillz

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
plan on coming. i got linked from another page where is this being held at??

same place as stated on the nyc weeklies?? price is really good. i really didn't want to play against top ranked pros for 15 bucks just to feel stupid later.

cool so there will be crew battles, 2 dollar mini tournaments, as well as the competitive won. sounds good. first time going, not sure how everything works but i definitely plan to be out there and all my new found skills... or so i think. peach player.

aim: k1dg0tskillz
yea its the same place..hope u can come.

G4CE

Smash Rookie
?

So.. where's this W2Z place?? Idk if we're talking about VA or some random state above VA...

thx

Smash Ace
i hope there are a lot of good ppl going to this i mean when i faced everyone i sucked now i upgraded >=D WOOT!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
from the looks of here? ur whack ***** i can officially beast on all ur mains... u have to be switching to all them gay ****** to beat me. i hate u and dj's burnt flamingo looking muthaf'ers and ya gay style. lol too much luv in NYC

cba

Smash Master
thinking about it.......
what about ice? hot soda or juice is wak so yall gonna need ice.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well if people are ok...we can sell soda and water for like a buck and ish around 9ish if everyone is ok with it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm dieing to smash tonight so I should be going to this with my partner Hazzy.....as long as there's no parties tonight, actually, **** the parties, lol!

Top Bottom