• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

The Bino

Smash Lord
Attention Killa Fleet

Yo this is the update from AvalanchE

We taking 1 car, it's gonna be BarBino RuBar Sol Ky and Phish.... no underclassmen are gonna come to the tourney... can't get that 2nd car so this all i can get up in a weeks notice, oh well i guess we'll have to get the Underclassmen to another tourney one of these days... also for me to bring a TV, that's not gonna happen.. the TVs that i got are bigger than what can fit in my trunk, and also Im only capable of bringing 1 VCR

So you got me down for a Cube Smash and VCR with plenty of Tape

peaCe

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Yo this is the update from AvalanchE

We taking 1 car, it's gonna be BarBino RuBar Sol Ky and Phish.... no underclassmen are gonna come to the tourney... can't get that 2nd car so this all i can get up in a weeks notice, oh well i guess we'll have to get the Underclassmen to another tourney one of these days... also for me to bring a TV, that's not gonna happen.. the TVs that i got are bigger than what can fit in my trunk, and also Im only capable of bringing 1 VCR

So you got me down for a Cube Smash and VCR with plenty of Tape

peaCe
aight, that sux, but its kool. at least u got the vcr and tapes and the cbe wit a game. thanx 4 dat.

Is it a bad Idea to go by myself for singles?
no, alot of people are doin that. teams start at 12:30. registration begins whenever the store opens (which is 9:30 am)

richie137

Smash Cadet
ok everyone, I am also bringing a cube, with smash bros. so count me in, and also I am bring my n64, to play old skool super smash bros., I am bringing with one controller, if anyone got other games or controllers bring them in, remember I am bringing one controller, so I need more controllers from you guys.

D1

Banned via Administration
Bah...I hate spamming this thread...but yeah seems like 0% chances of goin now...I need a good lie to tell my parents to get me outta not going...any ideas ppl?

Be creative T_______T.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Why aren't they letting you go? Well, If I were you, I would tell them that KF NEEDS you to help run the tournament or else they would be screwed or you can just tell them that you will be seeing your girlfriend here and you won't see her for a long time since she will be going on a foreign exchange student program in Japan. Other than that, IDK what to tell you, lol.

D1

Some religious convention goin on in the weekend and they're goin X_x I could always attend the one 2 weeks later but she's gay like that X_x.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Vans, please don't tell me you're another arrogant nobody =b

Wanna money match too?

Everything in your wallet+your girlfriend if you have one and she's hot.

Maybe you can guarantee on that too.
jeez theres no need for that ... he just said that he is gonna place well ... and all ya jumped on him like pirahna's on an open wound lol ... GL VaNz ^_^ ... anyway can someone lemme kno if teams are gonna b pools too ^_^ thanks

D1

:__; aw...I was looking forward to seeing you again too.

Well...if only ppl could tell me what time singles might start I could probably make it to singles...its probably worth a shot since alotta ppl are attending this anyway...teams should take a good while hopefully ^_^.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Bah...I hate spamming this thread...but yeah seems like 0% chances of goin now...I need a good lie to tell my parents to get me outta not going...any ideas ppl?

Be creative T_______T.
Tell them your Atheist now \o/ naw j/k ^____^

ace_marth

Smash Champion
Well...if only ppl could tell me what time singles might start I could probably make it to singles...its probably worth a shot since alotta ppl are attending this anyway...teams should take a good while hopefully ^_^.
yo d, i think since there might be so many teams, we might do teams pools, if not we'll just do a huge bracket. so singles wont start till like 4:30-5:00, ill call when teams start to let you know the deal aight.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Teams pools would be excellent. Trimming it down to a 16 man, or even 32 man bracket (If there are THAT many teams) would make a run smoother. Will there be Singles pools too? There should since this event is going to gather huge amounts of people.

D1 you need to at least show up to this; I've been practicing up my :yoshi:!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I really hope everyone can make it. more people = more exp for me and more fun. Only way I can grow as a smahser is to start going to tournys and playing people better than me. Anywho Gl to everyone and good games in advance. ~^.^~

richie137

Smash Cadet
hey everyone I need controllers for Super Smash Bros., for the N64, I am also bringin' the Cube and SSBM. Also if anyone brings their own games its fine, I need two to three controllers, to play SSB, and anyone could bring Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye 007 or others go ahead. talk to ya later

-richie137

The Bino

Smash Lord
Who would dare face the king of Goldeneye, BarBino, I will face anyone in that game and destroy em all hahaha.. u know what ill bring my 64 controller and my Goldeneye, haven't played that game in a couple of months but u know what, ill bring it cuz too many ppl think that they are the king, what til they get a load of me

::~Hax~::

Smash Apprentice
Haha Hax. Think you could take me now?

(I'm guessing yes. I suck at this game :laugh:)
it's you! >:O lol.

nah I doubt it though, my falcon is still the same except for better techchases.. people are telling me I lost most of my mindgames so I might actually be worse, but I think techchasing more than makes up for it. :p

this tourney should be good, for the first time I think I'm going to place really well.

howcome everyone who beats me says they suck? i must have an awesome reputation by now, LOL. :laugh:

EDIT: i hope D1 comes, and sinister too.. and branden and chris.
EDIT2: failed knee -> uair owns! kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmbobreakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkker

Luckydoog777

Smash Rookie
it's you! >:O lol.

nah I doubt it though, my falcon is still the same except for better techchases.. people are telling me I lost most of my mindgames so I might actually be worse, but I think techchasing more than makes up for it. :p

this tourney should be good, for the first time I think I'm going to place really well.

howcome everyone who beats me says they suck? i must have an awesome reputation by now, LOL. :laugh:

EDIT: i hope D1 comes, and sinister too.. and branden and chris.
EDIT2: failed knee -> uair owns! kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmbobreakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkker
of course im comin and me and my partner r gonna enter doubles, hopefully we place really well

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
just to be safe can someone please bring an rf cable for gamecube

Singles will start after double. You may want to be here around 2:30

ace_marth

Smash Champion
does anyone have like alot of those white, red and yellow cables? if u do, please bring some we'll be needing them for the vcrs to the tvs. thanks.

and dark peach, yes, its 5 people, but u can use 4 people and distribute the stocks by 5, to each person instead of 4 to each person with 5 people.

Top Bottom