• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

MADHEX

Smash Apprentice
If i can get a ride i will be happy to waste my 20$ to this tournament.
so...................................................................can i get a ride anybody.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If i can get a ride i will be happy to waste my 20$ to this tournament.
so...................................................................can i get a ride anybody.

Im/pm me and we can work out something

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
i Should be coming to this k fleet tourney last one was great lets hope this one is evn better.:psycho: .this is not my first post why does it say that :confused:
BROOK-LY-KNIGHTS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
True...but I always end up in PC's pool...always. (Like Link-NY said.)
Not to be mean...but one should quit smash if they can't stand losing...gotta step up to the plate and just swing @ the ball regardless of how good the pitcher is.

(Non-aggressive post btw-just trying to make a point)

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Not to be mean...but one should quit smash if they can't stand losing...gotta step up to the plate and just swing @ the ball regardless of how good the pitcher is.

(Non-aggressive post btw-just trying to make a point)
I never said I couldn't stand losing. If that was the case, I would've quit after last year's January Gauntlet. (Jeez, that was horrible...) I'm just sick of facing him too early. I get what you're saying though.

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
its gonna be my first killafleet tournament am i gonna get first time luck and actually win a tournament for once? :D PC Christopher you gonna make this happen right!? time to pick up the controller and play!

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Hey I am new to this community and I would like to ask, is this tornament for pros? I am decent, but not that great. SO would I stand a chance.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Not unless it says so, so dont worry
As for standing a chance, dont worry bout that either. Try not to think of "OMg...must win THIS tournament". Rather, if u do lose, u become better, a more efficient player, and eventully, get to Jesus-status,lol.
"What cannot Kill you makes you Stronger"
"What Can Kill you Makes you Immortal"

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
nah, enter the tournament and u never know if ur worst then other people, wat if they dont know how u play and u win cuz of that? theres a lot of factors to ur opponents' loss. and plus u can meet alot of new great people and after the tourney u can play with them later or make friends.

(tryin to make people come lol)

nah but seriously, come and have fun.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm not making any guarantees, but don't be surprised if you ya boy Shade at the tournament. Winning this tournament is gonna be cake.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well hopefully my team will do much better then last time ... even tho 10th at gauntlet is not alll that bad lol ... last KF tourney was great ... hopefully the whole pool thing will make things even more awesome ^_^

Sol

Smash Lord
Pools will be awsume espically if there is a ridiculious amount of people coming

Cort

Apple Head
Pools are really fun. Just make sure you guys run them effectively and quickly so they don't take forever, be strict on getting matches done.

Just some advice from past experience...

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
hey hey guess who's gonna win! just just guess guess....I think it's gonna be ash ketchum and his ICs......but in other news....smashfest this weekend...on saturday perhaps...Killabox or Ace Darth best let me know ahead of time....pleasey tomoro?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
killabox said he'll go if possible, but i dont about me yet. ill try my best, oh and...this is gonna be run good cort. we'll be seeding people in pools in reference to teams, so dont worry about getting like 6 good people in one pool then like 6 noobs in another. every1 will c about this tourney.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
As always Alex Strife and his super awesome tournament team of Steve and Woz will be there to run that tournament better then Ace owns noobs:)

Top Bottom