• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Boo For SSB4 - Because Pac-Man's Ghosts Aren't Enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
BUMP!

I definitely like the idea of King Boo appearing in a stage. Even then I don't think he would appear as a character I really hope hes in smash as a background character/boss or so.

It would be supper sweet if they had Luigi's mansion King Boo design, It would be a better fit than having King Boo from the Mario series

Yeah, I'd say the best King Boo can hope for is a stage boss in a new Luigi's Mansion stage. Which isn't that bad.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Have I ever mentioned that King Boo is my favorite video game character?
No? Well he is.
I need me some King Boo Assist Trophy or stage boos boss up in here!

jigglover

Smash Lord
I've always been a supporter for this guy. Heck, he's in my sig I had made for me when I joined this site really early on! How am I not in the OP!?

But no, King Boo is so obviously the rep to have for the Luigi's Mansion series, and I feel like it will get representation. Sakurai loves up-and-coming popular series having representation in this game, and Luigi's Mansion is one of them.

Long live the King! This is awkward because he's already dead! Yay!

PuffSmash

Smash Apprentice
love this idea! i would say he would be similar to a bigger jigglypuff? maybe slightly heavier but slower? either way i'm all about boo! That would make a great fight too Boo vs Jigglypuff vs Kirby

D

Deleted member

I am most definitely a supporter. Just as long it's his Luigi's Mansion Design! Just think of all the possiboolities for his move set!

Edit: Actually, as cool as it would be. I find this hard to believe it would actually happen even in the next game. However, I would still absolutely love for him to be a boss character in a new Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon themed stage on the 3ds version.

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I prefer Rosalina but I would love King Boo to be playable, might just be my favourite Mario villain (With Fawful and Bowser himself being competition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom