• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts 3D+Re:Coded

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
looks like Sora is finally in a game again. (If this is 3DS stuff) Or maybe I'm wrong for expecting something good =/

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
looks like Sora is finally in a game again. (If this is 3DS stuff) Or maybe I'm wrong for expecting something good =/
Kingdom Hearts 3D is for 3DS, and ReCoded is for DS. They're two different games, lol.

i hate cell phone games
...What? ReCoded is being remade for DS.

I really need to play the original games, but I don't really have time for that AND Persona 3. Chain of Memories was good, though, so I'll probably get KH 3DS whenever it comes out.

BBQTV

Smash Master
oh they are thats a relief. and persona doesn't take long, you might wish it took longer

BBQTV

Smash Master
are they gonna put birth by sleep on the ps3 or ps2? i wouldn't be suprized to re:birth by sleep

Top Bottom