• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts Mafia~Day 8~End Game!~Roles revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
FINALLY! I can reveal what was my plan before Kuji went into action.

Today you all were to kill Jazzy as expected. This was fine. Tonight I would murder Defjamffy so that tomorrow's kill would be fair play. Then tomorrow you would lynch Camo or Kuji with some urging, and during the night I would kill the one person who would undoubtedly have me hanged the final day Ronike. It would all then be left up to chance as to who Common would go for or if I could convince our third man to kill Common. I would provide standard evidence against both.

Kuji of course killed this plan by fooling me into voting on Common and then having me killed. Thanks a lot by the way Kuji. It was an excellent plan though. Extremely well played to the point where you had everyone convinced that you would kill Common if at all possible. Then Common shot my defense as well. I tried reverse psychology and failed and then just gave it up. Great playing Kuji.

I enjoyed this game a lot. Congratulations on your victory townies.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I'm really happy you know. My first mafia game where I actually know the rules and I get the honor to kill the last enemy.

Common gave me the idea to lure Blazer because he used a name claim to lure ligolski. But proposing a name claim at that moment wouldn't work since we knew almost all roles already.
So, I decided to accuse somebody who played an important role in the game. That would be Ronike or Common for me. The thing was that everybody just voted on whoever Common said should be killed, making Common the MVP at that moment. So, I thought that if I could make it look like I suspected Common, the independant would likely agree with me and vote on him. After my first accusement post, both Ronike and Blazer putted their votes away from Jazzy, so there were 2 people who might be the independant. So, I decided to play a little more into my accusion to see who would bite. And it was Blazer who did. The rest you all noticed. Blazer tried to save his hide by saying we would be sorry, but he already claimed to be Beast (which is actually a good character to be independant) so it was clear for me.

About Jazzy, yeah, she was a real pain in the ***. But I forgive her since this was her first real mafia game. I screwed up Food Court Mafia because I didn't know what was allowed and what wasn't. Probally she does know the rules now and maybe she'll play a little bit better if she will ever join another game.

I thank Ronike and Common for believing in my plan. Ronike is a smart player and that's also why I was so surprised about him putting his vote off Jazzy after my accusement post on Common. However, since he is so smart, it could've been that he was just playing well, covering that he actually was our last enemy. But in the end, he did realise that Blazer was the bad guy, not Common. And of course Common knew this himself too.

I think this game couldn't have had a better ending;).

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Good game guys! A little haphazard with the last few lynchings, but you had the numbers to get away with it.

One thing I'd like to point out is that I was actually masons with Lance87, so I knew he was town in that quote DiamondFalcon (I believe?) posted. I tried to make my support as strong as possible without giving away the main reason. And yes, I also believe everyone I was suspicious of in that long post he quoted was innocent. -_-

ligolski

Smash Rookie
about freaking time! well i hate being mafia...not my style, lets see what happens in SP2!

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that was awesome guys! I'm sorry about leading us to Hercules, but yeah, he sure wasn't helping and we hadn't had a lynch in days so I figured it was an inactive. If I had come back the next day, Blazer would have been next on my list. And I so called out docsalive's masonry, haha (spent a couple hours looking for stuff like that). I would have believed Oblivion was Goofy if he had only just said so. Thanks Chill, for letting me come back to life, it was actually a relief to be confirmed, though it meant that I was more likely to be killed. Liked the theme, and I'm glad I played. Good job everyone!

If any of you like the show Heroes, I'm starting a game at: erniewan.proboards76.com, so feel free to sign-up. I can't guarantee it'll be as good as these, but it'll be full of powers, and should be fun in its own way.

Blazer

Smash Ace
SP2 will at least be less obvious on who is mafia and who isn't. More fun that way. This game I could have easily found every mafia with a little help from Common.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha now that last day was a good read! Kudos to you guys for wrapping that up nicely. I agree with thedocsalive in that there were a few iffy lynches but you had a nice cushion that allowed you to get through that virtually unscathed.

So common, now you know how it feel to write up large posts and have them be utterly ignored eh? Welcome to the club. :laugh:

Hurry up with them roles and actions Chill, I wants to see them XP.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
-_- An hour... and a half...

All I can say is, I hope you, Ligolski, and I are all on the same side the next game. I really dont want to go through that again.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm going to put each set of information into three different posts. The first post will tell you why someone got a role. The second post will tell you what each role did. The third post will tell you what occured during each night. If you're not interested in reading about a certain aspect you can skip to what you want to see.

Remember that pm I sent out at the beginning of the game? I used it to determine which roles each player would recieve. If two people gave the same answers I would decide you I thought a role was better suited to.

This is how you answered:

Ronike gained the role of Kairi.
He chose the power of the mystic and gave up the power of the warrior.
Said that friendship was most important.
Was afraid of being indecisive.
Wanted to see rare sights.

Commonyoshi gained the role of Pooh.
He chose the power of the mystic and gave up the power of the warrior.

Ligolski gained the role of Maleficent.
He chose the power of the mystic and gave up the warrior.
Wanted to broaden his horizons.

Frozenflame gained the role of Riku.
Chose the guardian and gave up the mystic.
Said that being number one was most important.

DiamondFalcon gained the role of Sora.
Chose the guardian and gave up the mystic
Was afraid of being different.

Karshkin gained the role of Hades.
Chose warrior and gave up mystic.
Was afraid of getting old.

SmashNinja02 gained the role of Peter Pan.
Choose the warrior and gave up the mystic
Was afriad of being indecisive.
Wanted to be strong.

Lance87 gained the role of Goofy
Chose the power of the warrior gave up the mystic.
Afraid of getting old.
Wanted to be strong.

Pure of Heart gained the role of Aladdin
Chose the power of the warrior and gave up the power of the mystic
Afraid of being indecisive.
Wanted to be strong.

Tetaway gained the role of Jafar
Chose the warrior gave up gaurdian
Said that his prize possessions are most important.
Wanted to be strong.

thedocsalive gained the role of Donald.
Chose the mystic and gave up the warrior
Wanted to be strong.

kujirudo gained the role of Jack
chose the warrior and gave up the mystic.
Afraid of getting old.
Wanted to broaden horizons

Deathreaver780 gained the role of Hercules.
Chose the warrior and gave up the mystic.
Wanted to be strong.

Jarc gained the role of Mickey.
Chose the power of the guardian and gave up the mystic
Said that friednship was most important.
Afriad of being indecisive.
Wanted to broaden horizons.

The following players never responded to the PM and so I just assigned them each a role.

15Jazzyswimmer Ariel*

16Agentli Pinnochio*

17Uncle Meat Ansem*

18arkengate Beast*

19camo-man Tarzan*

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Roles

Diamond Falcon: You are Sora, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You are the keyblade master and have several abilities. You can summon Simba, Dumbo, or Bambi. When you summon a character you need to tell me who you want to target with it. Because You have more than one ability and have the disadvantage of not knowing what they do until you use them

Frozen: You are Riku, town-aligned. No wait, your independently-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned or when you are the last player.

A headstrong youth, you’re indecisive in regards to what is right and wrong. You want to do the right thing but feel you should do whatever it takes to save your friends. Your alignment alternates every night. You begin the game town-aligned.

Ronike: You are Kairi, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

A princess of heart, you have the ability to bring Sora back if he dies. However, you may only use this ability once. If you are targeted by a death dealing night ability there is a chance Sora will die in your place.

Thedocsalive: You are Donald, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You are in a mason group with Goofy, your longtime friend. You can communicate with through pms. As the court magician you can use your magic against your enemies. You must pm with your target each night. The effect is random and may help or hurt you.

Lance 87: You are Goofy, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You are in a mason group with Donald, your old friend. You can communicate with through pms. As the royal guard you have a %50 chance of blocking attacks with your shield.

Jarc: You are Mickey, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

As king of Disney Castle you have gone on a journey to find the source of the ever increasing danger. You have assumed the role of protector and must choose one person each night to defend from abilities. You are essentially the Doctor of this game.

Commonyoshi: You are Winnie the Pooh, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You have the uncanny ability to see the true motives of any person. Each night you can pm and learn something about any person. You cannot partake in any battles. After all, you’re just a stuffed bear.

DeathReaver: You are Hercules, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You are the son of the gods. You may not be immortal but you have twice the strength of a normal man. Because of your immense strength your vote counts as two during lynches and fights with enemies.

Camo-man: You are Tarzan, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You were adopted by gorillas as an infant and raised in the jungle. You have an almost unnatural agility. Sadly you can hardly talk and you must speak in broken English. Failure to do so will result in a warning.

Karshkin: You are Aladdin, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You grew up in the streets of Agrabah a poor orphan and learned to fend for yourself as a child. You have the ability to pick the pocket of one person each night and learn their alignment. Pm me each night with your target. You are essentially the Cop of this game

Kujirudo: You are Jack Skellington, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

The king of nightmares, you excel at all things spooky. You have the ability to scare someone so much they’ll be afraid the speak. Your target will only be able to post twice in a single (in-game) day.

You may gain abilities by leveling up.

Jazzyswimmer: You are Ariel, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You are a Princess of the seas and the youngest daughter of King Triton. You’re a great swimmer and can stun someone into being unable to vote by blazing past them. Although, how you pull this of on land is a mystery to anyone. Pm me each night with your target.

SmashNinja02: You are Peter Pan, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You’re the boy who refuses to grow up. You have the ability to fly, all it takes is a little pixie dust. This gives you two lives. If you wish, you may share this ability with a friend. If you do this you will only have one life.

Arkengate: You are Beast, independently-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

Once the ruler of a proud kingdom you were punished for your selfishness and forced to live as a hideous monster. You care only about finding the one who was taken from your world and will not allow anyone to stop you. You have the ability to kill one person each night. Pm me with your target each night

Agentli: You are Pinocchio, town-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.

You are a wooden puppet who wishes to become a real boy. Without your conscience you have a tendency to lie. You must tell a lie each day. The lie has to be game related i.e. ‘so and so said they wanted to vote for so and so’. The lie may be big or small you just have to tell one. You will be warned if you fail to do so.

Karshkin: You are Hades, mafia-aligned. You win when the number of mafia members outnumbers the town, or if you are one of the last two surviving players.

You are the god of the underworld and have a grudge against Hercules. You have the ability to surround yourself with a pillar of fire to protect yourself from abilities. Once you use this you’re temporarily burned out and need to recharge. You cannot use your ability on consecutive days. Pm me when you wish to use this.

Tetaway: You are Jafar, maifia-aligned. You win when the number of mafia members outnumbers the town, or if you are one of the last two surviving players.

You are the royal vizier of Agrabah. A snake-like man, you can use your staff to control where one player places their vote. Pm me each night with the person you want to control and the person you want them to target.

Ligolski: You are Maleficent, mafia-aligned. You win when the number of mafia members outnumbers the town, or if you are one of the last two surviving players.

You have the ability to to surround anyone in darkness. The target cannot use or be hit by abilities. You have long acted as the leader and there is a chance if the godfather is targeted you will be hit instead.

Uncle Meat:You are Ansem, mafia aligned. You win when the number of mafia members outnumbers the town, or if you are one of the last two surviving players.

You are a man with an enigmatic past. You are essentially the godfather of the group. If you are targeted by an investigation you show up as town-aligned. You also have control over the heartless. I will pm you when you need to take control.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Nightly occurances.

Night 1

Commonyoshi chose to learn about Uncle Meat learned he like ice-cream.
Ligolski chose to surround SmashNinja in darkness.
Jazzyswimmer chose to stun commonyoshi.
Eoringlas investigated frozenflame.
Jarc chose to protect Ronike.
DiamondFalcon summoned Dumbo on Smash Ninja.
Tetaway chose to make Eorlingas vote for Uncle Meat.
Arkengate chose to kill Lance87
Thedocsalive targets Uncle Meat.
Kujirudo chose to scare Ronike.
Karshkin chose to protect himself.
Mafia chose to night-kill the docsalive.

Night 2

Commonyoshi chose to learn about lance87 and learned he’s really nice.
Eoringlas chose to investigate Tetaway
Arkengate chose to kill Eoringlas
DiamdFalcon summoned Simba on jazzyswimmer
Kujirudo chose to scare frozenflame
Jazzyswimmer target’s Ronike.
Defjammy chose to protect Diamond Falcon.
The mafia chose to kill Agentli.

Night 3

Arkengate chose to kill Ronike.
Commonyoshi chose to learn about jazzyswimmer and learned that she likes to sing.
Diamond Falcon attempted to summon Bambi on Kujirudo.
Defjammfny chose to protect Diamond Falcon.
The mafia chose to kill frozenflame.

Night 4

Comonyoshi choe to learn about Deathreaver and learned that he is really strong
Jazzyswimmer chose to stun Kujirudo.
Kujirduo chose not to use his ability.
Arkengate chose to target commonyoshi.
Ronike chose to bring DiamondFalcon back.
Defjammffny chose to protect commontoshi.
Mafia forfeit the night kill.

Night 5

No more mafia left.
Blazer chose to target Ronike.
DiamondFalcon chose to summon Bambi on Oblivion.
Kujirudo chose not to use his ability.
Jazzyswimmer chose to stun Blazer.
Defjammy chose to protect Ronike.
Commonyoshi chose to learn about Ronike and learned that he loves to make necklaces from seashells.

Night 6

Blazer chose not to use his ability. At first wanted to target DF.
Defjamm chose to protect commonyoshi.
Kujirudo chose not to use his ability.
Jazzyswimmer chose not to use his ability.
Commonyoshi chose to learn about Camo-man and learned that he was adopted.

Night 7

Blazer chose to target DiamondFalcon.
Commonyoshi chose to again learn about Jazzyswimmer I made a mistake and gave him info on defjamm.
DiamondFalcon choseto use Simba on Blazer

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Good job town!!! We won yay! But there's still a few things that I gotta say.

First, I'm sorry for not being there for the end of Day 7 and Day 8. The server switch screwed up Smashboards on my comp and today was the first day Smashboards became active for me.

Second, I wub j00 Kuji. Good job. :D

This made me laugh, btw.
Kuji said:
Common is a smart guy. He knows what he is doing. When I think about it now, he made only 1 big mistake in the past and that was with the 1th name claim. Common used the 2th name claim to lure out people. I just did the same thing. And you swallowed it.
Third, lol at common.
commonyoshi said:
If it ends up being someone like camo-man, I quite this stupid game forever. I might change my vote later. I just have to look up Chill's descriptions of Jazzy's ability. If it's something black some related, I'll switch.
Good thing it wasn't me, eh? XD

And finally, I read your whole 5 posts common. Nice job on them. ^_^ I prefer short and sweet though.

Oh, and I ALSO DON'T HAVE TO TALK LIKE A RETART ANYMORE!!! But at least it saved me from getting lynched. :)

Thanks for the kewl game Chill!!!

Blazer

Smash Ace
Darn me and my stupid role revealing self. If I hadn't said you were Tarzan noone would have ever figured it out.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Alright I update with all roles and events.

I was actually going to make Pooh the cop and give Aladdin the psuedo cop abilitites. It just seemed wierd to learn someone's alignment from the contents of their pockets.

I was hoping to have some fun with frozens "ability". Let's say the cop investigated him one day and found out he was independant only to lynch him as town the next day. I thought it would be fun to have the cop think he was crazy. Frozen ended up being investigated and killed as a town member.

I did make two mistakes during the game. During one night I accidently deleted DF's pm telling me what he was going to do. I also gave common the hint on the wrong character.

edit: I loved the argument about Kairi. Kairi makes a necklace from seashells at the very beginning of the game. She says that sailors used to wear them for good luck.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, I saw that hint and I was like WTF?! But I looked it up for a while and found it. Good thing no one really didn't believe me, cause thats really obscure. And lol at Riku

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Chill said:
Arkengate: You are Beast, independently-aligned. You win the game when the only remaining players are town-aligned.
Wha?

Blargh, Chill. I already knew who Defjamffny16 must have been. V_V I thought Camo-man was a role/ability switcher or something like that which is why I didn't PM you back.

I think I enjoyed having the character clues a lot more than I would have enjoyed being cop. Thanks.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Wow, good job everyone. Oh and thanks Chill for hosting, it was a good game.
I didn't really like how my roleblocks didn't work until the next night. It was kind of a waste since everyone found out about it anyways.

And I'm still wondering what each of my summons did. The only one I know for sure is that Simba did a roleblock.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
@common, it should say independent... >_>

Simba role block
Dumbo vote block
Bambi, player could not make any accusations hence the "acted more nice". They could still vote though.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Alright I update with all roles and events.

I was actually going to make Pooh the cop and give Aladdin the psuedo cop abilitites. It just seemed wierd to learn someone's alignment from the contents of their pockets.

I was hoping to have some fun with frozens "ability". Let's say the cop investigated him one day and found out he was independant only to lynch him as town the next day. I thought it would be fun to have the cop think he was crazy. Frozen ended up being investigated and killed as a town member.

I did make two mistakes during the game. During one night I accidently deleted DF's pm telling me what he was going to do. I also gave common the hint on the wrong character.

edit: I loved the argument about Kairi. Kairi makes a necklace from seashells at the very beginning of the game. She says that sailors used to wear them for good luck.

On the last day I said I figured out where that clue came from. I asked a friend about it since he had been playing KH through lately. He suggested that it was from DI. That was the worst clue ever though. I seriously would have done something a little more obvious.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Wow, Frozen's role sucked >_<. I congratulate you, Chill, on the wide variety of roles. They're not just standards but are actually wel thought roles.
And what about me being able to get new abilities by leveling? I didn't gain anything though, but what did you have in mind?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yeah, that was one of my ideas that got scrapped early on when I realized that it wouldn't work so well.

I was basically planning on making the abilities given recieve an upgrade. For example in addition to prevented someone from posting you would be able to damage them.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it would have been cool if you had done stuff with the HP. Then my potion would have mattered (that's what I got from the shop).

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
So did I. But (sorry to say it) in the end, the events kinda failed. The leveling thing didn't work and that was the only reason why I went on the event. And seeing that there were only 2 events, there was almost no chance to get killed during the event, so the potions didn't work out either.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
There was going to be more but then you guys lynched something like 3 mafia members in a row. Some of the days had good discussion and I didn't want to break it up by announcing a event. I would have liked to do somethings differently but I kinda like the way things turned out, more like an 'old school' mafia game. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom