• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ King's Court (KC) Crew Thread ~ Battle Royale III January 15th!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo's probably also counting the "crew battle" we did at Smurf's a long time ago..... me/Kenny/Ebo vs. Chibo/Fury/Smurf, and iirc we only lost by a stock.

Y'all got this.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, there's only been one official crew battle.

Although, I do recall a certain triples match with me, Terrence, and Matt playing against Vex, Chibo, and Smurf taking place a T's house a while back. not to mention it was the most recent one as well, so no matter how you put it, we have the upper hand.

I would love to see this go down though.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Doesn't matter. At the time, you had your strongest players, we had ours. Recruiting new members now doesn't change the fact that we won before.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I'm not crew battling UFB for nothing less then 10 its not worth my time to make 5 bucks.

and I'm not doing 20 without jband and/or NAKAT since its that much money i want all the top playerz there... I mean UFB is amazing but if jband and NAKAT come i dont see yall winning...Unless u put KAylo in to 0-death NAkat lol...

I mean after Squall KT and MIB are gone who do u guys REALLY have left...Even after VEX Jband and Myself are gone we still got NAKAT and no UFB member has good enough Fox practice and then we still got a meta knight and Chibo who will just plank FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

@TUSM wasnt that the time i didnt go mk>?<

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
its doable for us but like they said no one really has 20 for it and 5 or 10 is good enough for me

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Even if u guys had it i don't even see u putting it up as willingly as us :/ just sayin..But i respect UFB so0o if yall wanna do 10 im done

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Two things. One, Fox practice isn't necesary. NAKAT's just gonna go MK like everyone else in this crew does. Except Chibo (+3 Respect). If he does......curtains,

Two, no, you did go MK. The crew battle I'm referring to was the one with 4 MK's and a LOlimar. Unless you meant the most recent one, where you went Diddy. As said earlier, those triples matches don't really count for anything.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Two things. One, Fox practice isn't necesary. NAKAT's just gonna go MK like everyone else in this crew does. Except Chibo (+3 Respect). If he does......curtains,

Two, no, you did go MK. The crew battle I'm referring to was the one with 4 MK's and a LOlimar. Unless you meant the most recent one, where you went Diddy. As said earlier, those triples matches don't really count for anything.
yea thats the one u said...u right the triples matches are garbzz but NAKAT will go FOx seeing as how he beat the best person in ya crew with him..>I HEARD HE BE MADD.... and i forgot about xzax lol...still leaves 1 person

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
yea thats the one u said...u right the triples matches are garbzz but NAKAT will go FOx seeing as how he beat the best person in ya crew with him..>I HEARD HE BE MADD.... and i forgot about xzax lol...still leaves 1 person
If you are refering to Squall, NAKAT picked MK game 2 on mansion vs Squall and ran away. It's legit, but he needed MK to win, so hush hush.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
If you are refering to Squall, NAKAT picked MK game 2 on mansion vs Squall and ran away. It's legit, but he needed MK to win, so hush hush.
I was misinformed then.. STill won none the less and in a crew battle u can't change characters and i would much rather his FOX then his MK..fROM Wut i heard MAnsion helped him A LOT

mib004

Smash Ace
yea i was about to say. Nakat never went fox in the entire set. "If he did i dont remember cause he won game 2 and 3 with mk" He won by only 20% they both had 2 stocks left. He ran the whole entire match, it was smart but in a crew battle there is no timer so yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yo you guys should know that every active member of this crew has a pocket mk. C'mon now. NAKAT beat them regardless soooooo yeah.. and i think he can get it done w/ fox too, he'll just need to play smarter than he does when he is mk. lulz.

mib004

Smash Ace
obviously he couldnt lol :), that why 3rd game on TUSM he went mk and 2nd and third game on squall he went mk. Still won so it doesnt matter lol

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Ummm me and Tusm are 3-0. 2 sets I went straight Fox and the last one I went Fox and then MK game 3. I went MK against Squall the entire set and seeing as game 3 was on Luigi's I was not switching because I would've died hella fast and he would live forever since the stage is huge and gay. So I had no choice, but to time him out which kills me because that's not the type of player I am. As long as I don't get gayed by any death Mu's I will be going Fox in the battle. MK is my secondary it shouldn't matter if I use him. If I feel the need or want to pick him I will do so.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
lol my man no one cares that you hav an mk just letting smurf know the deal we all know your good

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yall forgot about xzax. we got
squall, Vex
KT, Jband
mib, Nakat
xzax, Smurf
tusm, Fury
ebo, Chibo

lol jus lookin at it itll be extremely close. because i dont see anyone gettin ***** hard by anyone

mib004

Smash Ace
yall forgot about xzax. we got
squall, Vex
KT, Jband
mib, Nakat
xzax, Smurf
tusm, Fury
ebo, Chibo

lol jus lookin at it itll be extremely close. because i dont see anyone gettin ***** hard by anyone
The fact that i dont think any of them can beat ebo except vex i think we would win if we played smart. EBO ***** mk

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
I thought that Ebo comment was a joke lol, did he get a lot better??

I don't understand why you guys just don't disband your crew? hahahaha jk jk

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
im like 4-1 vs ebo and when i lost i was pit lma0o.. but KT is right it would b close.. but i still give us the advantage....i mean if i take out squall then that leaves vex open to go other characters like ICies GW and DDD...and If he fights MIB thats a 2 stock easy just cuzz of how gay DDD vs wario is..

Too bad i can't go to the DSO

And if xzax goes Falco thats free for VEx times a million and if he goes mk thats free for me times a trillion...ITs all about who fights who i guess cuzz i can see me vs squall kt or mib going either way

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
^ Provided i can actually take more than one stock in a crew battle :laugh:

Too bad i won't be going to DSO either. Chibo, not sure if you saw my post in the SDSO thread, but i reneged my offer to Woodman.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its a shame u guys cant make it (nasty and smurf)

i would love to see jban and nakat make it. start hittin ppl up for car pools. ask keit

Top Bottom