• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kings of Cali - (Complete) Ft *KEN*, Mango, PP, Axe, Shroomed, PewPewU, Fly, S2J, etc

AXE 09

Smash Master
Unfortunately I'm gonna be pretty busy today/tomorrow, so I most likely won't update this with the new vids until Thursday. But I'll work on it asap lol

a rookie

Smash Ace
Pool 3 compliments of EclipsingBinary.

Btw, Oksas/Mango/Mooninite/my pool was Pool 5.
Thank you soooooo much Okami! You're the best for posting our pool! I wanted to show my friend how I did against Axe. I've literally been looking for Binary or anything relevant of uploading videos for like the past 2 hours. Btw, great matches w/ you, Mizuki and Axe<3 Way too good AZ!

Axe: Ouch, destroyed me in pools man! But we're probably the 2 biggest Ken fanboys in the history of fanboys EVERRRRR!

Mizuki: Good job taking my money in that double or nothing xD Haha. You're too good! Hope to play w/ you 3 again :) <3333

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Fixed the names, thanks for letting me know. That concludes all tournament matches I managed to record, if anyone knows they've played on that TV and wants a non-tourney vid up feel free to ask.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Ok so I'm probably going to update this tomorrow night instead lol. Sorry guys :(

EDIT:

Axe: Ouch, destroyed me in pools man! But we're probably the 2 biggest Ken fanboys in the history of fanboys EVERRRRR!
Lol!!!!!!!!! Us being starstuck over Ken was one of the best parts of the whole trip hahaha XD You freakin rock! <333

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Binary posted up a bunch of new vids a couple days ago btw. Including Mango/PP friendlies.

Stream isn't 100% up (GimR has NEC this weekend....hes everywhere! Remember to watch!) but I'm sure the crew battle in particular will be up soon.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I'm sorry it's taking so long you guys :( I wasn't able to get online last night. I'll try again tonight

:phone:

Sorry for double post, but updated with lots of videos (singles, doubles, pools, and friendlies) including players like S2J, Mango, PP, Westballz, Eddy Mexico, Okami, Tai, Darrell, Fly, and myself lol. Plus many more. So enjoy!

Also, are there going to be any more videos uploaded by anyone?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Was the norcal vs socal crew battle ever uploaded?

Twinkles

Smash Lord
i thought there were too

i could've sworn me and eddy played pools on a recording setup

Top Bottom