• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kings of Cali Teammate, Housing, and Transportation thread

oksas

oak-sauce
omg 2jar you're the best. as long as you don't mind housing the 5 of us from arizona we'd certainly be down. i dunno about everyone else but i'm totally fine sleeping on the floor. as long as i'm not sleeping on a car seat i don't really care where i sleep heh.

100% sure we can all mind our manners <3333

2Jar

Smash Rookie
so the 7 that i can house are soap, commonyoshi, and the 5 including oksasoglu, just letting you guys know, i won't be home until around 3 or 4 on the friday before the tournament, but i'll post on here when i get back

oksas

oak-sauce
sweet man, thanks. i'll pm you my info and stuff later i guess

i have no idea what time we're leaving AZ but i'm guessing we won't be there till after 5 on friday anyway

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
if there's a couch I can curl up on I'll be down, but otherwise ill just crash in the car if I have to sleep on the floor.

:phone:

oksas

oak-sauce
I have two couches that can fit one person each, two blow up bed that can fit one each, two twin size beds, and a floor that can hold as many as are willing
l2reed

i count 6 non-floor options, so stop bein a biatch

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hi, I'm looking for housing for the weekend. Anyone still got space available?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My Norcal car (me, Dajuan, PPU, and Scar) is looking for housing Friday and/or Saturday night. We will buy you dinner or something, please let one of us know!

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
My Norcal car (me, Dajuan, PPU, and Scar) is looking for housing Friday and/or Saturday night. We will buy you dinner or something, please let one of us know!
We'll play great friendlies with you and smoke you out. We might even bake you a cake

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I may be able to come after all. 2jar, house Idaho instead of AZ because we are cool. Lol jk but are you all filled up? There are just two Idaho players and we would be happy with the floor... We will also have a car so could help with bussing people to the tourney/the smashfest the friday before.

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Looks like I may be able to come after all. 2jar, house Idaho instead of AZ because we are cool. Lol jk but are you all filled up? There are just two Idaho players and we would be happy with the floor... We will also have a car so could help with bussing people to the tourney/the smashfest the friday before.
I might be able to help you guys out. What days would you need housing?

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Just 2 Idaho players? 30+ hours? Bless your souls. Oh well it'll be fun chillin with your friend at least :]

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Wieners we are ideally showing up thursday night and leaving sunday morning. But any nights you could house us would be much appreciated and we will figure out the rest.

Yes sung, totally worth it. We are getting two full days of smash in for this and we will get to play others outside of the active 5 to 10 in Idaho. Plus we gonna take all yer moniez >.>

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Loool, is this Mike and Elliot? Because if you are then that would be hilarious.

2Jar

Smash Rookie
I already have the 7, but i can hold about 3 more if they don't mind sleeping on the floor, we can provide some blankets, but anything you guys can bring is helpful. also, you guys might want to label your **** before coming over, my place can get a little messy, lol

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Gimpyfish is (possibly) coming too? Holy crap. This'll certainly be a tournament not to miss!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is anyone out there able to provide housing? I'm also bringing JPeG and maybe some others from Vegas, it'd be really appreciated.

2Jar

Smash Rookie
to everyone i'm housing, i should be back relatively early but my dad is a big bond fan so im planning on seeing skyfall with him at some point before 4, so arriving any time after 7:30 will insure i'll be there, other wise just text me

Strain

Smash Apprentice
hey, is anyone still looking for a teammate? I'm a socal fox main, enjoy shine + upsmash, long walks on the beach, and taking dorothy mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER calling her again.

I usually team with Andymosity (samus) but am down to team with spacies, floaties, w.e

I know it's short notice but message me if you're looking for a teammate!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You should talk to Peepee. He is looking for a teammate. I think he might go for a competent Fox such as yourself.

Violence

Smash Lord
Due to a flight delay, I have missed my connection in Salt Lake City and am currently stranded here until the morning.

I will be arriving at LAX at 9:45 am tomorrow, and my previous ride can no longer get me. If you're willing and able to help, please contact Crimson Blur.

:phone:

Top Bottom