• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Kingz Court Presents ~ Battle Royale III: Aftermath! $800 Guaranteed Payout!!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I am a very happy person, and it should attract a few more local people. Most people in state college are either melee only or brawl only, so it'll draw more. I can bring a copy of melee, and I'm sure slim/melon/jmoan/dobs/others will do the same ^_^

Please make it a cheap side event though, i'm poor lol

TripleTrampBrawlers

Smash Rookie
Triple Tramp Athletics is currently negotiating doing melee as a side event. What do u guys think?
Nasty is right here, we are tossing around the idea because we have had a group of locals and those from the west interested in it. It would be a side event with 100% pot coming from tourney entries. Depending on the size we could probably do a 5 or 10 entry fee.

THIS WILL IN NO WAY BE OUR MAIN TOURNEY THOUGH, it will be a side event which will rely more on the players and the demand than anything else.
Otherwise we will hold as many tourneys as we can on Saturday, we have the venue from 11am til at least 1 am but we could possibly go later into the night.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I am a very happy person, and it should attract a few more local people. Most people in state college are either melee only or brawl only, so it'll draw more. I can bring a copy of melee, and I'm sure slim/melon/jmoan/dobs/others will do the same ^_^

Please make it a cheap side event though, i'm poor lol
Think you will be more happy when I bring some "Not Koolaid" up :) Melee Ftw should have singles and doubles I love me some melee doubles :)

There are some guys on my floor who play melee that are a bit interested in coming to this if you do melee, so it wouldn't be a bad idea by any means, you'll get attendance for both games.

:205:
Melon teamies for this for brawl :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure he wants to win dobs.
Guess that means he won't be teamming with u then :)

M@v I'm a beast in teams. Remember when me and Dave beat u and Truth when u guys were apparently one of the best teams in PA :). Doubles is a completely different game then singles u can take 2 bad singles players and they can do work in doubles :) Plus I plan on taking this serious I've actually been playing brawl recently wifi and such cause bored and can only beat up on lv 3-4 comps in melee so much :)

Plus I'm better at this game then u think I plan on trying and I recently won a small prob 16 ppl singles tourney :)

M@v

Subarashii!
No I mean he's teaming with Ally. :troll:
I want to team with Berserker if he stops hating teams....

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
No I mean he's teaming with Ally. :troll:
I want to team with Berserker if he stops hating teams....
Thought Ally wasn't coming. Ya if he does and Melon has chance to team with him I would over myself too :) But don't hate on my skill M@v I'm gonna beat u with Yoshi or DK

Roxas215

Smash Lord
It's funny how Mav n melon are in the running for winning teams. Just shows how no one credible is going. And no I'm not hating at all. Lol.

Anyway mid tier dubz pimp Lucas and we in there.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
mav and melon aren't in the running, me and pav coming back from the grave to win this **** ^_^

hmmmm.... maybe I should bust out that barlw peach and do mid tiers...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Rogue and I were undefeated vs Nasty and Fury

Vex and I are undefeated vs KT and Squall

I am the best team in PA

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ohhh **** I didn't see anything about not koolaid nice

sorry dave i'm already teaming w/pav :(

iirc me and pav beat nasty and fury back in the dayyyy

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mav and Melon beat Nasty and Fury recently didn't they?

lol at nasty saying best team in PA and like 4 ppl come in and say like uhhh... we beat them

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
just bc chibo isnt going to this tourney, doesnt mean he cant post in this thread. he is still a member of KC, and i invite him to socialize with us in here. im sure while he may not agree with this tourney date, i would like to think he still hopes for the best for his friends/fellow crew mates.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
reading through this thread really makes me miss the old school melee community. I was going to try to make one of these since you guys were always good about coming to our stuff back in the day but it looks like I am going to be away this weekend.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I miss the old TGP tournaments :cry:

Nick me and slim have been meaning to stop by the new place at some point, hopefully over Christmas break. I miss you and all the other old TGP guys

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
TGP lol..Man wut memories lol..FIrrst time i ever played M2k. I remember telling myself "well i kno he's the best but im pretty damn good at this game i should come close to beating him"..........1min 3 sec later i was 3 stocked lmao0oo...aww man how salty I waz lol..

Top Bottom