• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kira's Sheik Videos [vs Zhu, MacD] 5.19.10

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I didn't watch the livestream for Pat's House because I was off in some far away land at a local.

Good stuff beating Hugs. Tell macd I love him.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you lucky *****, nobody ever wants to record any of my matches :(

kirby kaze, you better be going to pound so i can meet the guy so loves the gay dsmashing i do (at lesat i think you loved it)

Kira-

Smash Champion
of all my matches

i really wish me vs Lucky was recorded =(

even though i lost

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow Kira, I didn't know you were cool enough for a video thread. I'm really jealous :(

Kira-

Smash Champion
wow Kira, I didn't know you were cool enough for a video thread. I'm really jealous :(
Cool enough? More like I took some videos and put them in a thread. It's not like my page is getting tons of views either lol

I concur...

hey Kira are you going to post any of your vids from Pats house?
Of course, they just haven't been uploaded yet ;)

Mccain - Honestly, you probably can.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
thanks, the biggest question is can i do it again next time?
hopefully
Teach me Peach.

I mean like, realistically I could just get Vwins to teach me but he's a meanie and evil so any Peach I'd learn from him would be mean and evil. And he'd force me to have waaaaaaaay too much technical skill. Technical skill is for squares.

MacD

well he's my secret stratigy, it's called the DADS, i'm sure you've heard of it

Dash Attack Down Smash

that's how you win wiht peach, except against puff and sheik cause sheik's shield is gay and puff can rest you :(

Kira-

Smash Champion
McCain, when will you learn that no other peach can abuse the dads better than you can.

Somehow those moves' priority gets bigger when you use them =(

Adam- my favorite quote from you so far:

"I just want a HUUG!!" (while doing Falcon's up B)

loool

wasn't easy picking just one, but it had to be done

Zoler

Smash Ace
So after watching SVAR7 videos i have to conclude that EK is my new hero. ima steal his falco game, him returning to smash is like Ken coming out of retirement

also it looks like a TON of moves in pal are weaker, not just like fox upsmash. but anyway

armada is literally TOO good, as in he ***** everyone so bad i just can't like him. but he makes me want to play peach

and where the **** was amsah?
In my opinion EK and Calle W could place top 10 in Pound 4, I dont think anyone of them can come sadly.

Kira-

Smash Champion
i agree

well we'll get to see amsah at least. that's going to be awesome

Kira-

Smash Champion
Just added the most recent videos of me. They're still like a month old but yeah that's how it works. So flame away =) I really don't mind if you guys point out every bad thing I do.. usually it'll either help my game or at least spark some discussion about the topic. Either way I benefit so don't worry about offending me or anything. Plus I technically quit Melee so I'm not that uptight about how good I am anymore lol. Although playing smash in my down-time will probably never get old.

ANYWAY yeah a couple vids are up, watch if you wish.

Kira-

Smash Champion
**** Kira. I dunno how you pulled it off but good **** vs my brother. O_O

You must be improving steadily.
Thanks! Yeaa honestly (and to be a little transparent here out in public) when I first started I kinda improved at this rate for awhile but then I got tangled up in drugs and sucking *** in school and love interests and all that stuff and then I was pretty less than average for awhile and then I started fixing things up (and I'm continuing to do so) and since then I've just gotten way better. Overall life happiness = overall smash skill. pretty ****

well i guess i just jumped at an opportunity to talk about myself so i'll stop there lol

Kira, I envy your vs Falco game.
That's awesome haha. Umm, I camp a lot. I charge needles and avoid lasers until either they go up on a platform or i get a lot of needles. if they jump up to laser on a platform i immediately run at them and try to get under them. usually just tap them with a nair in front of their face to add damage (kinda like at 1:10 vs BO10 first match but I do it kinda sloppy but you get the idea). or i'll throw a needles when they laser so they get hit in mid air. i just add damage this way or at least try to get them to come to me cause approaching falco is hard for me.

"Lasers > needles but falcos don't really know that" -M2K (except BO10 who is a pro camper). So annoy them with this and they'll eventually come to you or lessen their lasers, both of which is good.

if i do approach it's just run up shield (sometimes powershield), dash attack under lasers (that drephen ****), or nair over lasers (the mango). space the nair so they cant grab (but you can still reach them with a tilt/dsmash) and space the dash attack behind them if they are at low percent so they cant CC shine (you're too far behind them for shine to reach). If it's not low percent it doesn't matter how you space obviously

and to gimp after backthrow i either do a short hop nair out (then fastfall in case they sweetspot illusion.. it'll get them if you do it right) or just double jump out and hit their firefox (that's their only other option). if they wait in their shine then grab the ledge and bair and they'll die. backthrow should be death to falco like all the time but im sure you knew that already

and i dont know why i run behind BO10 all the time... i think i expected him to back up a lot or roll back but he would just shield instead. but in either case it's not good to do really as you can tell. i just got done playing HugS so i probably tried to catch wavedash back too much lol

i also dont know how i got so many grabs after he shines my shield. i've never really done that before so it really think it was luck (not tryin to be overly modest, i really never do that). OR i tried to nair but messed up and grabbed instead. which is way better. so maybe i should try to do that more. wow im so glad i had this realization lol

umm sometimes let yourself get hit by lasers so you can ftilt immediately afterwards. i only do this if the spacing is right (if they laser too close then their nair will beat your ftilt if they are fast) and when they are at higher percent so i can get a quick kill, cause people usually catch on to this one pretty quick so it's just a trick i use once or twice to throw them off.

so like. if you keep nairing out of shield (after their laser) or ftilting through the laser or something like that then instead of doing laser > nair, they'll do laser > back up laser, or laser > stand in place laser. When this happens wavedash forward out of shield at them and get them if they back up, or wavedash back and dash attack/boost grab if they do it in place. then they'll stop lasering so much so after the first laser just wavedash back out of your shield and throw needles cause falco can't catch you without lasers. the better option would be to attack them but i'm not good at attacking so i take the safe route.

other than that it's just all shield game. and not staying on the ground all the time. if they try to get under you just react quick and throw needles or slap them. Also rolling is good. it's a safe option that they can't punish so just do it a lot. except near the ledge, cause everyone expects that

actually BO10 didnt fall for a lot of these things but i won somehow. so im not really sure what to say about that but yea, you can pick up things on your own from watching anyway.

sorry for the long post. didnt' feel like studying. you know.

MacD

we should record a super serious set and post it, that way you can show off how you **** peach, and i can get help in that gay *** match up

Kira-

Smash Champion
we should record a super serious set and post it, that way you can show off how you **** peach, and i can get help in that gay *** match up
how bout if i lose i give you $5

but if i win nothing happens

deal? btw i think kyle ***** you harder than i do now lol, i never beat you by more than a stock anymore

MacD

i told you i don't wanna play him in tourney

and that deal is just too sweet to pass up

and we can record it for combo's also

woohoo!!!!

Kira-

Smash Champion
I went to R3 this past weekend which was a major tournament in Norcal and I didn't get a LOT of stuff recorded, but I'm pretty sure Me vs Falcomist was recorded. Overall after all the friendlies and seriouslies and sets I had with everyone over both days I feel pretty confident in the Falco matchup, I think I got it down pretty much.

I'll post that up once it gets uploaded

Also my opinion is that Sheik vs Falco is 55-45 in Sheik's favor, if not more.

Kira-

Smash Champion
New set against Falcomist

This tournament was definitely the best I have ever been against Falco (judging from this set and from some casuals against DP) and IIRC Falcomist was off his game too... i'd believe it cause he just beat Tope at Pound (i think?) who is much better than me (and is also my sheik hero lol) but yeah anyway it got uploaded so it's here now =)

MacD

i thought you quit, why are you updating the sheik boards with videos

Kirbykaze for new fav sheik

ps, kirbykaze, did you see my post in vanz thread? i made it a while ago just for you but i havne't seen you in his thread in a while

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Dave's Sheik game is mediocre at best, real talk.

Seriously.

Dave, why didn't you go to SCSA? You were one of the people I wanted to play
beat.
:mad:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

Kirbykaze for new fav sheik

ps, kirbykaze, did you see my post in vanz thread? i made it a while ago just for you but i havne't seen you in his thread in a while
I probably didn't.

I'll go look for it now.

Top Bottom