• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Doesnt Look Vary Good In Brawl

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
If you're talking about his moves, I have no idea.

About his looks, he's a friggin' puffball!

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
actually, Kirby is much better in Brawl, for example: fair is easier to hit,hammer is faster and better in the air, Final Cutter is faster, dash is new and has ALOT less lag, ect.

GO KIRBY!!!

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
I can only hope this is a joke topic...I coulda 4-stocked both of 'em.

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
I wish i could play like that!

Sarcasm aside, those ppl really were horrible...
You wouldn't believe the number of people on online play that are absolutely horrible. I don't know if it's because they're all 10, or if they're fooling around (as was the case where on one map, two characters just had a suiciding contest), but every time me and my friends decide to kick back and use the online watch feature, we NEVER see anybody who seems to know what they're doing.

Kirby Kommander

Smash Rookie
man kirby is a beast. i am already playing brawl and i have to say that he is no longer in his melee days he is actually really really good.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Sad that kids who don't know how to play good go and say "I'll give this a shot" and buy it; really takes away from the elitists that are us.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Sad that kids who don't know how to play good go and say "I'll give this a shot" and buy it; really takes away from the elitists that are us.
Wow that was horrible. A lot of people at that level say they are good at the game. it's just funny how they react when you slaughter them. Anyways, Kirby is way better in Brawl. Zero plays a really good Kibry against Gimpyfish on Brawl in the Nes Brawl Tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNWstF3gidE

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
Yep, Kirby's definitely not as low as he was in Melee (but probably not as great as he was in 64). Though I main Ike and use other characters more often, I simply fall back to using Kirby when my friend chooses his best characters and manage to win every time... which is why I'm going to start using him more >=D

graceofbass

Smash Cadet
man kirby is a beast. i am already playing brawl and i have to say that he is no longer in his melee days he is actually really really good.
I have to say that I totally agree. I struggled a lot in Melee because Kirby tends to have a lot of lag and any sword-users totally thrashed me (mostly b/c I have no skills). But in Brawl I played against The Buzz Saw and Sugarpoultry and I actually won a couple times! I think the added "floatiness" of all the characters helps even out the playing field, and Kirby is now faster in Brawl (or at least it seems to me).

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I was almost like "GET OUT NOOB!!!"

But then I read the responses and their reactions. It was a joke and I didn't see it. :(

Tournament Finals on Hyrule Temple is like Senior Citizen Nascars....

Irae

Smash Cadet
1:50-1:56 made me lol. Link just stood there, and looked on in horror as he was KO'd... lol

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
So far it looks like Brawl Kirby = Melee Kirby without the ridiculously small hitboxes

I think that Brawl Kirby will be low tier... these changes won't be enough IMO

but yea I never played the game but oh well you guys seem to overrate a bit

Torbogrosman

Smash Rookie
So far it looks like Brawl Kirby = Melee Kirby without the ridiculously small hitboxes

I think that Brawl Kirby will be low tier... these changes won't be enough IMO

but yea I never played the game but oh well you guys seem to overrate a bit
Lie.
Kirby is buffed!
His Hammer is way batter then it was in Melee also the Stone is fantastic.
He can combo
He has infinite jump
Quiker Atacks
and much more
Kirby is a Beast!!!

gsarany

Smash Cadet
After 40 seconds of watching that video I wanted to cry. I know a 4 year old who can kick more *** than that. I dont know if your talking about his acctual appearance or his moves but in any case Kirby looks waaay better in brawl and hes totally been buffed and hitting the gym.

Top Bottom