• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Finder

SmashX

Smash Rookie
SmashX / Terence Wilson
Camden, Arkansas (well its south arkansas, only 40 mins to Lousiana.)

Consider myself pretty good, have learned all advanced movments, and can use them accordingly, only prob is I'm in an remote area, I mean there's not to many Tournaments and Arkansas, and if there is there not to good.. :ohwell:

RDK

Smash Hero
Red Darkstar Kirby / Zack
Waterford, Michigan

I'm new here, so I'm guessing when I say that this thread is for people who play as Kirby (hence the name Kirby Finder)?

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Yes, it is. Where exactly is Waterford? If it is near the Ohio border, maybe we could play sometime. There's actually a ton of good players down in the Columbus area if you ever make it down this way.

RDK

Smash Hero
Yes, actually, my house is a short distance away from the Ohio border--and I may just take you up on your offer sometime. ;)

P.S: Waterford is near Flint, Detroit, and Pontiac.

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Strangely Im starting to feel that i'm the only kirby player registered from Australia... :urg:

Cross-Blade

Smash Cadet
I'm new to these boards, so I would just like to say hello. Kirby is my all time favorite character, mainly because of the feel of him, or the fact that I'm still undefeated with him. O_o Lol, I don't have any friends that are good at this game. :laugh: N'way, here's what you wanted to know.

Cross-Blade/Caleb Barrett
Lawrenceville Georgia

I saw your combo vid by the way Omni. That was some good stuff. I like how you cleverly implied Final Cutter in a lot of your combos.

Catman

Smash Rookie
I am a Kirby's gamer too ! but i am not very good... I take always the pink Kirby , and i am French !
Have you seen the WR by Mudi in BTT ? He did 11.70 , he powned the french player than 0.10

Sorry if my English is bad , I began to learn English 4 years ago...

Top Bottom