• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby is too manly

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
He's killed countless people who haven't done as much as walk in his direction. He has any weapon that he wants. If people consider the Falcon Punch manly, then Kirby's got that too, if he so wishes.
false, ikes fsmash is one of the strongest attacks, but kirbs cant get it. even if he wants it.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
If he's an infant how come he has his own space ship in Hoshi no Kaabii?
As MK said in Hoshi no Kaabii, the spaceship was his cradle, but warped to that one place (forgot the name of the town lol) when it detected demon beasts, despite Kirby being way too young. MK also said that Kirby woke up as many as 200 years too soon

bleyva

Smash Ace
wow, i always thought it was an accepted fact of life that Falcon is the be-all end-all of Manliness.

and then this thread......

oh god, this hurts my heart

|RK|

Smash Marketer
If Kirby were to really fight any of these characters, he wouldn't just take one move, 'cause that ain't how Kirby rolls. Kirby takes the ability, then does stuff the original couldn't have done with it. If he copied Falcon, he'd have everything, and a manly replacement for the knee. Don't try me, son.

And even in Brawl, Kirby can copy the Falcon Punch, so that doesn't say much there.

And you try doing this to MKs battleship, coming in unarmed. Try it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUOubU_DOwM&feature=related

Rappster

Smash Ace
kirby has no knees.
ergo, no falcon knee for kirby
ergo kirby will never be as manly as falcon
qed

hector from FE should've gotten in. that woulda been manly

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
He's pink and has the voice of a five year old caucasian girl.
Plus just look at the name of the worlds in his games.
'Yogurt Yard'
'Orange Ocean'
'Butter Building'

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is it impossible for threads to NOT be needlessly necroed in the User Blogs?

Seriously, was it necessary to bump a two-month-old thread to make a "Captain Falcon is more manly than anything evar" comment?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
He's pink and has the voice of a five year old caucasian girl.
Plus just look at the name of the worlds in his games.
'Yogurt Yard'
'Orange Ocean'
'Butter Building'
Only un-manly men don't worry about their health, and sometimes a sweet or two for MENTAL health!

And voice has nothing to do with how "manly" you are. This should be enough to mindgame you until SWF is closed forever. ;)

Is it impossible for threads to NOT be needlessly necroed in the User Blogs?

Seriously, was it necessary to bump a two-month-old thread to make a "Captain Falcon is more manly than anything evar" comment?
Lol, I just noticed... :|

Top Bottom