• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Super Star Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
For those who have played Kirby Super Star Ultra, u dont need to ask y i made this thread. The greatest Kirby game in existence by far lol imo 0_-

Rant and Raves here plz

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry Gonzo beat you to it. :p

Anyways, yes it's the best Kirby game I've played over my years of the Kirby sieres. If only we can make the reviewers more smarter so they could understand that they are stupied and drunk to give the score that they gave it. =/

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I just started playing this game yesterday, its so much fun having an assistant minion fight by you. I'm really liking it.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
lol mosef, how crzy would it b to be like, oh i got snakes copy,(presses X) assist Snake!!!! lol :p Or even better. Waddle Dee and and waddle doo copies!!!! If i had the beam Marth's Fair could suck my Kirby **** :p

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Kirby needs a perma wing ability. Shuttle loop too good.

And his Ninja color scheme should be selectable in Smash Bros.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Ugh, I got it in the mail yesterday and played it for like 4 hours after 3 hours of friendly smash ><
My eyes hurt....

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Is it that good? I like the Kirby games, but I can't stay interested in them for too long. Squeak Squad, for example, is pretty cool, but gets boring fast.

Is it different from the SNES version?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Dear god this game....i cannot...stop...playing it....
I can't stop playing it as well, I beat the game at 100% twice already and I want to beat it again, it's more addictive then Super Star SNES. :D

Is it different from the SNES version?
Some ways yes and some ways no, It has all of the game modes and mini games from SNES, but this game have three new mini games and four new game modes to top it better than the SNES verson.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
yeah, haha when i was a kid kirby super star was like, the best thing EVER. now i dont have a DS, and im sure this new game is great, but i still have kirby super star...and im not gonna buy a DS and this game when i still got that.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
the best kirby games are super stars, ,and Kirby air ride

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
lol air ride is pretty cool. and dina blade was way to easy. and about the ninja costum omg, that has got to be the greatest kirby power in the history of Kirby powers. its like wall jump wall jump falling spike to ninja dash. Oh wait is there a better power in this game??? YES fighter Kirby ftw! He'll kick u, rising fist, grab and pummel U, there is no escaping it :p !!

~Gonzo~ im on my friend's account, also is anyone else going to SOVA?

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
Best kirby game ever
the helper to hero is amazing probably the best kirby thing ever
tac and chilly are so fun to play as

Tiersie

Smash Ace
power in this game??? YES fighter Kirby ftw! He'll kick u, rising fist, grab and pummel U, there is no escaping it :p !!
Kirby's fighter costume is so cool because the up special is

SHUURYOOOOKEN!

In squeak squad the neutral b was HADOKEN! Haha they should've kept it in.

Anyways I've had the game for 2 days now. I agree with most people that dyna blade is waay to easy. I finished it in just over 5 minutes I think. Well maybe that's a bit exaggerated but with the bird cap on it's a breeze.

I unlocked up to meta knights revenge now (in with the cutscenes are the best of any DS game ever come out.) And the main difficuty is the treasure hunt. But I guess it's supposed to be isn't it.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
Kirby's fighter costume is so cool because the up special is

SHUURYOOOOKEN!

In squeak squad the neutral b was HADOKEN! Haha they should've kept it in.

Anyways I've had the game for 2 days now. I agree with most people that dyna blade is waay to easy. I finished it in just over 5 minutes I think. Well maybe that's a bit exaggerated but with the bird cap on it's a breeze.

I unlocked up to meta knights revenge now (in with the cutscenes are the best of any DS game ever come out.) And the main difficuty is the treasure hunt. But I guess it's supposed to be isn't it.
why did u copy my sig?

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
kirby superstar was the best. if this is better im going to buy this game in about 3 days

Saturnight

Smash Cadet
i loved the true final boss :D! and the metaknight wish... all the helpers in helper to hero... easily my best game for DS
(masked dedede is good too :D)

P.D: metaknight is fucccccckin overpowered !!! i didnt use tornado because is just too lame xD

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Here's a tip: Just spam that sword move on Dyna Blade where you bounce off. She'll go down fast.

The Galactic Knight battle was fun, but easier than I expected. I beat him on the first try, while Marx took about 10.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
God I wish I had a DS... That game was so great on the SNES. If only my SNES still worked...

mr_kennedy44

Smash Journeyman
yea thats where im at lol
i always get gimped by galacta knight, i cant dodge his stuff -_-
I decided to just use stone for my first run through of the true arena. The only problem is that it can be hard to find an opening to attack Galacta Knight after you have hit him. You need to have at least 3/4 health for GK if you want to be safe when using stone since he is almost guaranteed to hit you a few times.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
...I just used Hammer.

Anyone else think the Masked Dedede theme should be in the next Smash?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yay! Beam kirby is no longer useless!
I'm guessing that's what you wanted to say.

Back to the post, Beam Kirby only kick's azz in this game for some reason, I don't understand why can't more Kirby games do that. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom