• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby swallowing items

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
If you play with items on, you can eat any item save for the smash ball, but explosives will damage you. I like it for online to piss people off...

Doval

Smash Lord
Like SSJ4Kazuki said, it's 5% and no knockback. Snake's grenades do 12%. Leaves you wide open for a bit while the swallowing animation finishes though.

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
Eating grenades and bombs is accually a disadvantage because snake and link can keep them around to stop you from swallowing them, I've had a good diddy save himself from kirbicide buy sticking a bannana in my mouth. lol

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
yeah its generally a bad idea, it leaves you wide open for a smash while you finish eating it.

Doval

Smash Lord
But that's the thing, Inhale is so slow that if you had time to Inhale, you also had time to shield, sidestep, roll, jump+air dodge, and maybe even pick it up and throw it back.

Top Bottom