• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Hats

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Good lord, I feel sorry for people who click this thead who have dial up....

Great work whoever did these!

Keep them coming, and caeel, not THAT bad, at least you put some effort into killing the wait for brawl...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Bowser Jr. I don't really care for the character, but to see his Kirby Hat would be interesting...

EDIT:

I take that back, an Ike Kirby would be hilarious.

the grim lizard

Smash Master

melee_man

Smash Cadet
that would be a kirby with his body floating above his feet, and his arms floating away from his body :)

BTW: what would you think kirby's hat for midna would be if it were a wolf/midna combo, cause with just midna's hat, well, the B button might be more wolf related... maybe...
but if its a midna attack then you're fine.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I'll do Ike and Rayman.. eh what the hell, Bowser junior will only take 5 seconds.

Should ray Kirby be floaty limbed with his hair or just the hair a scarf?

if someone can find me a sheik kirby picture that'd be great for making rayman

@melee man's question probably helmet still, otherwise the ears with the earrings.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
that would be a kirby with his body floating above his feet, and his arms floating away from his body :)

BTW: what would you think kirby's hat for midna would be if it were a wolf/midna combo, cause with just midna's hat, well, the B button might be more wolf related... maybe...
but if its a midna attack then you're fine.
Midna's helmet with the rest of Kirby covered in fur.

Also, an interesting evil thought:

Paper Kirby vs Shadow Mario

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

Wow, these are all good, but the metaknight one is a little bit overkill. I would have troubles discerning this from the real one at times.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Wow, these are all good, but the metaknight one is a little bit overkill. I would have troubles discerning this from the real one at times.
Of course you would. Kirby and Metaknight are physically very, very much alike. Only Meta is blue. And evil.

...is Meta Knight Bizarro-Kirby? :dizzy:

Aaanyway, I was saying. If they wear the same, it's a matter of course you'd have trouble distinguising them, 'cause they'd pass for brothers anywhere. I'm thinking Kirby'll probably wear just the mask, so that the pink frame reveals easily who is who.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Those are pretty good. I thought they were real at first.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Lulz, I stole them from the guy's photobucket album before he posted them on his thread. He's doing the Ridley one next. As far as I know, ClarkJables, he hasn't had anyone request a Fawful one on his thread yet, so no.

spjd

Smash Apprentice
Those are awesome!! Btw, I think Kirby should have those Twilight-marking all over his body in his Midna form.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The fierce deity Link and Zero ones are the best i think!

Lol FDL vs Super sonic ultimate battle!

hectichobo

Smash Ace

Geno

Meta Knight

Snake

Sonic

Wario

Dedede

Lucario

Megaman

Captain Olimar