• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KKKarl's Signature Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
It says the image can't be more than 40960 bytes. I don't know what that means, but if you could somehow edit the sig or whatever it would be great.
You puting that in your sig or avatar?

I didn't know there was a limit on bytes, my sig works fine. and I'm sure its over that limit. >.>

Edit: HOLY SH*T! IT DOESN'T WORK!

Kmezz

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm new to the forums so I understand if you reject my request, but if you may, I'd greatly appreciate a captain falcon sig! He's so dreamy... :3

Miztik

Smash Master
Hey KKK i like your work its pretty awsome, and i was wonder if you could make me a sig, whenever you get the time and resolve your gf issues.

I would like a it to have Game and Watch, and Falco both in there red suits, but i couldnt find good picks for you. if you can find some that'd be great, if not orignal colors are fine

text:
Miztik

background something like this.
if you get GW/falco in there red suits
http://media.photobucket.com/image/abstract/ElNene98/Abstract_red.jpg?o=45

if they are the original colors something like this for the background
http://fc12.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/264/e/0/Abstract_in_Silver_by_kristarella.jpg

if you can do this that'd be great, if not its all good

thanks

Spire

III
BRoomer
Might want to change the shop's name. Going by "KKK" isn't the smartest, or most ethical move (despite you [probably] having no bad intentions whatsoever).

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
What do you mean, Spire? What's wrong with going to the Kool Kids Klub Signature Shoppe?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Skyler, why do I often find one of Spire's posts followed by on of yours?

Karl(I'll be calling you that) good luck with this shop:)

Mr. Snucas

Banned via Administration
I believe my brother will be getting some of these done over the weekend, as much as he can, he is dealing with a breakup.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
them is fighting words bad idea septh oh well the kkk dude they are history just forget about em if they come back our new military will do something about it relax you lamo's.

Vts

Smash Champion
well since conker doesn't i was thinking of making a crew sig with a bunch of gif of anime character that would be each of us.

still working on finding the gifs and what characters everyone wants to be still so maybe a while before i can get everything in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom