• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
way to not pay them
lawl, I can probally pay them the next time I see them, I dont know when that will be though...nexus?

@Mike

I told them you would be coming over around noon time, so they know your going to pick it up. I would give you the number if I knew it lol.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Whats with this everyone thinking I was trash talking SoCal?

I simply said the only person I have to worry about is Mango because I don't really know anyone else and Mango won #3 So I was like.. uhh ok.

I mean everyone in Socal is so ridiculously technical!! Its ca-razy!

But yeah.. had I my controller.. things might've been a little bit different =/ imo.
No johns though!!! even though I have a lot of legit johns.

I just wanna post them for east coast johns sake.

1. Didn't sleep well.. had about 4 hours? Then woke up at the crack of dawn to go surfing.. I was SO F'ING SORE!
2. My eyes were irritated as hell from the salt water
3. Neighborhood P didn't come pick me up :'(
4. I was exhausted when I got there and it was like a SAUNA!!!!
5. No seriously.. it was so hot.. and the flies were eating me a live. :'(
6. Hungry! I had a bowl of cereal at 7am. cherrios in fact.. But.. that was it.. until in-n-out burger which was beast btw.. those fries + toasted bun burger was the shiznit.
7. Definitely didn't have my controller... :-/.. everytime I woud reverse needle.. it would, instead, just always needle to the right.. :'(

NO JOHNSONS THOUGH!!!

Shoutouts----
1.Mango - You're so cocky, it hurts! But yeah you're a pretty cool dude. I'm gonna tell m2k that and hes gonna type an essay about how he hates u on aim. I might post it up here.. lollers!
2.DEHF - You totally MM'd ME! Thats ok, I mean the 2nd match was such poopoo on my part.. I mean phantom dsmash.. is the worst!!! but even then .. i couldn't edge guard b/c my controller was gh3y. john john john john john. Great matches btw wish I could've played ya more.
3.Lucky - We didn't play, you jerk. too much time @ in - n - out
4.MikeHAZE - Oh gawd.. your **** talk needs work mikehaze. A LOT of work. What you were saying didn't really get to me, I was getting tight my controller was stupid.. especially vs whats his face.. Fly something Iceclimbers. =/ *sighs* Thanks for directions n all that. I'll def. house u if u ever wanna get anally *****. I mean if you play in nyc. Whoops.
5.altus - I don't think we played.
6.replicate - I think we played a couple of times..
7.tofu - A lot of fun friendlies with you dude, and thanks for sorta waiting around for me. You're awesome =D
8.J666 - . erm.. i dun even think i met you.
9.lovage - fun matches! You're SOO technical its ridiculous.. u need to play smarter though =/ But other than that, dude you're pretty awesome.
10.reno - yey thats me
11.fly_amanita - fun ic's .. you're CG was on point! But poopoo on ic countering sheik >_ < AND of course, controller johns.
12.fungus foot kid - ?
13.embrace the 12 - ?
14.bobba - Pokefloats! I camp peach there so hard lol.
15.Doople Ganger - ?
16.Insomniak - ?
17.Psycho ****** - Jiigs player? I think?
18.TIPZ - ?
19.Sherigami - Great tourny matches ... -- <insert generic shoutout...> sorry :-p
20.Fly_leaf - ?
21.Festizzio - ?
22.Rudeezy - ?
23.Riptide - ?
24.Squids - ?

---------------------
Fabian - Green sheik all the way!! to the bank!! .......---Yeah green is awesome.. but icky peach is icky.. .~~~ like fox is totally more awesome! =D

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
btw mike
embrace the 12 and tipz want their teams money
pretty sure i gave embrace his 5 and told him to ask Ryan for the rest.

@reno

lol we knew you weren't trash talking, we're joking around, no one expects you to fly to west coast on vacation and attempt to take a tournament that serious anyway rofl. gg's though. you better house me when i go to **** nyc :]

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm done with the montage! Keeping Melee Alive!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
You are so gay. >_<

Btw ryan I left my swim trunks at your house, I think they were out back on one of the chairs, I remember asking you if I could leave them out to dry or something, anyways hang on to them (they're dark blue and orange i think) and I'll get them from you next time. I might go to Nexus.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i left my shorts as well, they have an A/Z looking thing on the bottom left, they're black.

i also left my dark blue american eagle shirt there.

replicate

Smash Lord
yeah I left my swimsuit at your house too. . . .
it's red and says TYR on it

I felt better though when I heard that apparently like 5 other people did the same, though

EDIT: ATTALUSS YOU SONOFAB!TCH

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Why is it that Lovage is soooooooooo FUN TO HANG OUT WITH?! you are too funny man.

Replicate thinks I'm a mini PC-Chris :) I'll be training like crazy for Nexus (melee)

Top Bottom