• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knee -> Taunt. A falcon compilation FINISHED. YOUTUBE LINK UP

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow ppl are ****ing pushy. I say take as much time as you need to make it not suck, rather than rush it out cuz everyone is pressing you to.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wow ppl are ****ing pushy. I say take as much time as you need to make it not suck, rather than rush it out cuz everyone is pressing you to.
its already done, theres no "dont make it suck" anymore. people these days are just impatient so when they know it is finished they want it right then. it was his mistake to announce it finished without posting it.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah dude its already done

WHAT AN IDIOT WHITE MAGE EL OH EL <3
It was done. Then WWM wouldn't save, and I needed to fix something anyway. Though I can't get on my comp for more than 5 minutes at a time when my mom is home so... >_<
And when she isn't, my sister is. -_-

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
All I hear from MDZ are johns, ever since the AoM days, john john john!

"i dont do ranked" john

"my mom" john

It's okay though MDZ =)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
All I hear from MDZ are johns, ever since the AoM days, john john john!

"i dont do ranked" john

"my mom" john

It's okay though MDZ =)
STFU
And I really don't do ranked. o_O Scenario FTW!

I'm going to attempt to put the final touches on the video (I accidentally deleted 3 matches I used in it. So I have to redownload them) and upload it later today.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
but are you like good to go now, no more mom problems? i wanna see this thing already
I don't have much time. Got to find the matches. I know one of them was hugs vs isai. So that wont be hard to find, since it's in this topic. Well actually, they all are.. :D

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
oh and the way the mach dash combo vid totally beat you to the idea. its not just knee to taunt but theres probably 30 times more taunting then anything. i mean he just doesnt taunt once he does it like 4 times in a row. and after he lands moves he'll taut, then land another and taunt. im just sayin.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
rofl. I have one in my own video and didn't realize it. XD
Too bad I don't have that saved on my comp anymore.. stupid HD crash. Oh well. o_o; I might redownload if I must, but right now I don't think I need more clips.. Just gotta find one more match.

It's vs a sheik. I think on dreamland. In this topic somewhere.

EDIT: Found it. Putting it in the video. Adding two more matches I have open, but not downloaded. Once that is done. Video will be out. Give me, like, 2 hours or so.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
oh and the way the mach dash combo vid totally beat you to the idea. its not just knee to taunt but theres probably 30 times more taunting then anything. i mean he just doesnt taunt once he does it like 4 times in a row. and after he lands moves he'll taut, then land another and taunt. im just sayin.
That ******* -_-
Oh well. I don't even care about that anyway. I came up with the idea first.
I was actually thinking that someone was eventually going to make a Mach Dash combo video. So I stepped my game up last night and finished it. Sorry if I foiled your plans, haha. At least you have some clips now.

Plus, it doesn't matter whose idea it was first. Mine's a pure combo video for a specific player, while yours is a montage of a specific "move"/"combo".

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
werd to ya moms. wheres MDZ it should have been done by now. this is bull. come on im gonna die, i mean your already a week late on your due date. dont make me quote you.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
if i dont die from anticipation, ill have to kill myself.
It'd be better than you constantly complaining about it not being out yet..
>_>

The video will be in the coming days. Don't worry.
I'm not adding any more clips (sorry balladechina212, not using clips from your vid. Also I was kidding when I was angry lol).
The video will not save in WMM. And tells me the source files on some of the matches have been changed. Which matches? I don't know. Wont tell me. So I have completely do the video again, while making sure the source files do NOT move. Yes, I still have the project file, and yes it still plays. Will it save? No. So give me time to redo the clips, ok? I'm about half way done and I'm going to resume work on it later today when I get home.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
oooo ma gaaa. its probably because you deleted the original files that you downloaded. that happened to me once. never again. just dont delete anything until you finish it.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
No point in this thread anymore, The Mach Dash combo video is out in the combo video section.

Just joking .Zeb. Should be a fun video to watch once you get it out.

Taalcon

Smash Journeyman
Next time can you post the video when you say finished? >.< Then you won't cause everyone in the Falcon forums to kill themselves when they didn't die from anticipation.

Elen

Smash Lord
If Matt had my epic combo, this video would be worth the wait ;)

This is the first time in history he's appeared....but it seems MATDOTLATEST HAS FINALLY SHOWN HIMSELF! A new record!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Might i suggest that the title of the thread should be changed from finished to my computer is being gay and it's not done yet cuz i lied? just a suggestion

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Might i suggest that the title of the thread should be changed from finished to my computer is being gay and it's not done yet cuz i lied? just a suggestion
o.o XD
I'll change it.

Edit: I don't know why, but WMM has REFUSED to save this video.
I replaced absolutely EVERYTHING (with a close-to copy). Wont save. I tried many different things, and it will not save.
I'm sorry, give me a few more days. My friend is sending me Pinnacle soon.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
o.o XD
I'll change it.

Edit: I don't know why, but WMM has REFUSED to save this video.
I replaced absolutely EVERYTHING (with a close-to copy). Wont save. I tried many different things, and it will not save.
I'm sorry, give me a few more days. My friend is sending me Pinnacle soon.
im gonna kill you!!!!!!! what you need is to get to another computer and just save all your stuff on a backup drive or a memory stick and finish it on another computer. i mean i could have had this done already. sorry. just do your best to get it out. before i try to kill myself. again.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You actually probably couldn't have done this already.
Second, switching computers will make matters far worse. Have you ever made a video and moved a source file? It will refuse to play until it's back to where it was.
Third, wait till I get Pinnacle. >_>

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
but the good thing is, is that hes getting pinnacle, which is the next best thing for making movies

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i just made my own movie (almost 2) yesterday within of like 4 hours. and its freakin good. and yes! i did the moving of the video when i made plan flan! cuz my computer was being a dork so i went to my dads. forgetit tho. ill wait for pinnacle.

Top Bottom