• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Kneegalize" Falcon montage IT'S COMPLETE! Watch now!

Hax

Smash Champion
i watched this blazed

it was an experience

EDIT: dayyyyum i got the munchies right now.. feed me some infractions chibo?

tw1n

Smash Champion
If you were to take sex, beef jerky, metal (music and the elements), the sun, and then suicide bombers and compile it into a combo video: it would look smell and taste exactly like kneegalized =] Great stuff lol.

5 stars too =]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
My family came to ask me what was wrong after a whole bunch of "OHHH"'s and "****"'s came from the room. Good **** son.
hahaha that's hilarious. thanks man

If you were to take sex, beef jerky, metal (music and the elements), the sun, and then suicide bombers and compile it into a combo video: it would look smell and taste exactly like kneegalized =] Great stuff lol.

5 stars too =]
yeah man you stole my recipe and just told it to everyone NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO KNEEGALIZE hahaha

thanks twins are awesome

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
good stuff in the final product. a couple things though. You shouldn't use clips that you've used in the trailer. Whether this means only put rejected clips in the trailer, or just have a ton of good stuff, people want everything in the combo video to be something they haven't seen from you before. Similarly, there's somestuff in the there that i felt you should have left out. like nair to uair to knee on peach. It was a really short textbook combo, which is not at all what the point of the title and your playstyle is.

But overall fun to watch.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
good stuff in the final product. a couple things though. You shouldn't use clips that you've used in the trailer. Whether this means only put rejected clips in the trailer, or just have a ton of good stuff, people want everything in the combo video to be something they haven't seen from you before. Similarly, there's somestuff in the there that i felt you should have left out. like nair to uair to knee on peach. It was a really short textbook combo, which is not at all what the point of the title and your playstyle is.

But overall fun to watch.
well the reason i used some cliips from the trailers was because not everyone who will watch the full video will have seen the trailers, you know? i thought some of the trailer clips were very good and fitting in the full video :-p

plus movie 'trailers' are just clips from the full movie haha

and yeah the textbook combos were really just filler clips i guess, just wanted to throw some extra **** in there for variety as far as characters (since most of the good stuff was against spacies). thanks though :)

and thanks to all the other positive comments from everyone!

BigB1tchQueen

Smash Rookie
I think i jizzed my pants after the first kill. Everyone on Utube comments typing "flagged for inappropriate content". ROFL really nice vid.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
GG7 is the greatest.

Cali gonna get ****ed up.

I made this video happen. Without me, this video would be nothing.

Give credit where credit's due, son. <3

Top Bottom