• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: GameTable!!! Brawl and Melee!!! 6/13 or 6/20!!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

167 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, New York
(Long Island) 11501

www.thegametableonline.com

Phone#: (516)280-7643

My cell#: (516)459-8694
My AIM: MindGames2199

Time:
11:00am to 1:00pm - Signups
1:00pm - Melee Doubles
3:00pm - Melee Singles
5:00pm - Brawl Doubles
8:000pm - Brawl Singles

* I will do my best to stay true to these time. if you think you might be just a couple minutes late call me or the GameTable. Once i am done with brackets i cant add anyone in so please be on time.

Venue: $10
Melee Doubles: $10 per person in the team.
Melee Singles: $10
Brawl Doubles: $10 per person in the team.
Brawl Singles: $10

I need Setups and you will get $2 dollars back at the end of the tourny if you bring a any kind of setup and it was USED.

We Need:
TVs -
Wii's -
GameCubes -
Melee -
Brawl -

* I will fill in your name if your bringing a setup. Just tell me here.

Rules:

ALL Stalling and Infinites are Banned. Except Ice Climber CG's

DDD, Kirby's swallowcide results in their victory. Ganon's Foward B results in Highest percent Losing.

Both parts will be Double Elimination

First round will be a blind pick. Both players will ban a stage. Then a random neutral stage will be chosen with no reset. After that losers picks stage, winner chooses character, loser chooses character. NO stage can be played 2 times in a row either.

Team Attack is Always ON.

Melee:
4 Stock
8:00 Time Limit
NO Items
Best of 3
Finals: Best of 5

Neutral Stages:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story

Counterpick Stages:

Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Mute City
Brinstar
DK64
PokeFloats

Brawl:

3 stock
7 minute time limit
Best 2 of 3. Finals will be best 3 of 5
Double Elimination
Items are OFF including smash ball

Neutral:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Smashville
Lylat

Stages for Counterpick:

Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1

Every other stages are BANNED

Late Rules:

2 Minutes Late: Warning/Loss of first stock
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set

This will be strictly forced unless told before hand. In that case we will skip your match till you can get a TV. If your called then your time starts. DON'T BE LATE!

I will bring my computer and use "Tio" Tournament Organizer and perhaps record some matches too.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If it could be on 6/13 that would be awesome. Because I talked to my venue about making the monthly on 6/20, I keep forgetting to post it cause I have to login to Alex's account -_-

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
If it could be on 6/13 that would be awesome. Because I talked to my venue about making the monthly on 6/20, I keep forgetting to post it cause I have to login to Alex's account -_-
yea true but you really should make this at polytech,every1 knows were that is and its close to nj

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Crismas: LOL what? ...Yeahhh, the monthly is in Jersey City. I kinda have no control over where Knightmare holds his, hah.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
dude do u know how close jersey city is to nj...its IN nj

*sighs* scrubs
Scrub? im probaly better than you first of all. Second, look the tournament page,this is in ny...i rather it be in poly cuz its closer to were i live.i live in nj btw incase your dumb enough not too notice..

*sighs* idiots

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Dear West Coast,

All your tournaments are very far away. It would be much more convenient if you hosted them on Long Island where I live. Sounds great.

kthxbi

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Dear West Coast,

All your tournaments are very far away. It would be much more convenient if you hosted them on Long Island where I live. Sounds great.

kthxbi
.... this is in long island, and this is east coast lol. or maybe im missing the joke

X2daJ

Smash Rookie
You both may want to heed caution to the power of the date **** drugs being put in all the amenities at this tournament.

Giggle.

All kidding aside, support this tournament. Or just go, pay the guy who's running it all your money, and allow police to molest you sexually in your butts.

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
You both may want to heed caution to the power of the date **** drugs being put in all the amenities at this tournament.

Giggle.

All kidding aside, support this tournament. Or just go, pay the guy who's running it all your money, and allow police to molest you sexually in your butts.
my neck is cracking from that. NOT MEN!

Top Bottom