• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Pane the Hasty Wolf is wearing 2 2s (May 16th)

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
As far as i know so far will is bringing a full setup , I am , John is , And tiny is bring a wii

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Also I talked to gamtables owner and he assured me if it gets to hot in the place air-conditioners will be turned on.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Heh, the trolling continues from the freebies.

Everyone else, this should be fun, I like smaller tournies (which this will be, since it's a Sunday), you get a lot of friendlies in, and it's more relaxed.

mast xx pkmn

Smash Cadet
Hopefully there will be a decent turnout. Im not 100% sure i will be able to make it but i'll try my best to come since i have few opportunities to come to brawl tournies

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this now. If i can find a way there >_>
cool cool cool can u bring a setup O.o

and so far this is who i believe is coming...

KnightMare
Will
Kirin
PD
Pane
Fire
Problem
Sorto
Tiny
Anti
Ally
Cheese
Mike G
Sam
Wes
Dark Pch.
Anaki
Blackanese
Jtails
John12346
M4ge
Mastxxpkmn
TjR!O
Vanek
TVXQ
OverHowl
Allied
Vinnie
Minty
DaBuZ
Hippiedude
Angel.M <3 C

Then i believe there is a handful of NJ people coming perhaps idk but there are rumors lol. We should have anywhere between 30-50 people perhaps.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Heh, the trolling continues from the freebies.

Everyone else, this should be fun, I like smaller tournies (which this will be, since it's a Sunday), you get a lot of friendlies in, and it's more relaxed.
Chill out with who are calling free son. It's no surprise you're not greeted with warm welcomes at most (any) tournaments.

I'll just assume I'm included among 'everyone else,' even though I recall you getting absolutely ***** by a 'free' character in an 'unwinnable' matchup just a few weeks back ^_^

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
cool cool cool can u bring a setup O.o

and so far this is who i believe is coming...

KnightMare
Will
Kirin
PD
Pane
Fire
Problem
Sorto
Tiny
Anti
Ally
Cheese
Mike G
Sam
Wes
Dark Pch.
Anaki
Blackanese
Jtails
John12346
M4ge
Mastxxpkmn
TjR!O
Vanek
TVXQ
OverHowl
Allied
Vinnie
Minty
DaBuZ
Hippiedude
Angel.M <3 C

Then i believe there is a handful of NJ people coming perhaps idk but there are rumors lol. We should have anywhere between 30-50 people perhaps.
lmao its chaosmarth son.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Chill out with who are calling free son. It's no surprise you're not greeted with warm welcomes at most (any) tournaments.

I'll just assume I'm included among 'everyone else,' even though I recall you getting absolutely ***** by a 'free' character in an 'unwinnable' matchup just a few weeks back ^_^
I gave up on warm welcomes. I tried patching things up once, that failed, so it's whatever now.

And yes, you're in the everyone else.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Cheese is attending KnightMare Presents: Gametable. 7:35 PM

=( Sadness ensues.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Great, just great. A ruined sunday. I'd rather go to church on a Sunday. And I'm atheist.
And you wonder why so many people talk **** about you. Sometimes I even wonder why you go to tourneys.
Your kidding right? Not too ruin your super big ego but your just a plain out **** too anyone you dont like, he didn't say anything about or to you and your making fun of the fact hes even attending this tournament and saying you rather go to church on a Sunday(which you wouldn't because brawl is your life) that is just ridiculous. Get your meatriders on me and flame me idc but you cant continually troll and hate on someone and expect them not too respond then get all offended when they call you a "free bee". :(

/bye

Vinnie

Smash Master
Your kidding right? Not too ruin your super big ego but your just a plain out **** too anyone you dont like, he didn't say anything about or to you and your making fun of the fact hes even attending this tournament and saying you rather go to church on a Sunday(which you wouldn't because brawl is your life) that is just ridiculous. Get your meatriders on me and flame me idc but you cant continually troll and hate on someone and expect them not too respond then get all offended when they call you a "free bee". :(

/bye
holy **** I've never read anything that stupid in my life

after I deciphered it, I facepalmed.

Who the hell says brawl is my life? DSO was my first tourney in a month dude.

Also Cheese has done enough to me in the past to last me a lifetime, it's really none of your business. Also he beat me barely, it could have gone either way, and now he has a 2-1 record on me in 2010. He then calls me a free-bie... I'm not supposed to react to that / be offended by that? Are you stupid or something?

It just bothers me that someone that bad at the game can become a tourney threat just by using that character. Not only that, but he has a super huge ego about everything, and is the prime example of a smasher that people would dislike. He is literally the worst person in Smash to be around.

Also the church thing was a joke, you ******, lol.

Vinnie

Smash Master
How is he "that bad" when hes ranked 5th in your state. Also im pretty sure he does that for confidence, take ally for an example.
He is awful, but plays ICs so it makes up for it. Normally I have no problem losing to ICs, I just work to get better against them / pick someone else, but what drives me up a wall is seeing Cheese brag SO MUCH that he is just looked down upon by everyone.

Nobody cares that you 3 stocked someone with ICs. Nobody cares about any of your wins, they just feel bad for the other person that lost because they'll never hear the end of it. Hell, Zucco's about to quit. >.>

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Nobody cares that you 3 stocked someone with ICs. Nobody cares about any of your wins, they just feel bad for the other person that lost because they'll never hear the end of it. Hell, Zucco's about to quit. >.>
@ this paragraph, where you talking to me. If so i dont use ICs and ive never beat zucco

Top Bottom