• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

Clink

Smash Cadet
I'm about to start addin all of you as of now. it's crazy I know, but why not try eh? can't really nab a match on WiFi ><

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Edit: C-C-Computer lag!
I'm Doctor Roxo, the rock 'n roll clown! I do cocaine! C-c-cuyea!
How'd you get the Toon Link thing under your avatar?

Aaah...I really want my Wii now...I think they're bringing Brawl to my school on Friday, but I don't know anyone who unlocked Toon Link yet. Well at least I'll get to play Pit, Olimar and PT hahaha

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
I'm Doctor Roxo, the rock 'n roll clown! I do cocaine! C-c-cuyea!
How'd you get the Toon Link thing under your avatar?

Aaah...I really want my Wii now...I think they're bringing Brawl to my school on Friday, but I don't know anyone who unlocked Toon Link yet. Well at least I'll get to play Pit, Olimar and PT hahaha
Beat classic wiht link like 3 times.

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
I want to join too. My main is Toon Link too. What are the requirements of the clan?
^^

Oh and I get my american copy of brawl tommorrow i now only have the japanese copy..
So.. tomorrow ill post my fc. And I can make an website for the clan. If i have time for it. And host it on an .com or .net.

Niko90

Smash Cadet
I'd like to join Kabyk. I had my friend code lying around somewhere, I'll find it shortly. Toon Link is my main in brawl...so I feel joining this group of people is the right place for me to stay. I'll be glad to help out with anything you need, and I look forward to playing with you all. :)

EDIT: Okay. My friend code is : 1976-9862-8883

~Niko

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
are you serious? LMAO hahaha this thread is so funny.lol. i hope i see one of you at a tourney if you ever walk into day light to go to one. later knights of the drowned weenorzzzzzzzzzz

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I'd like to join Kabyk. I had my friend code lying around somewhere, I'll find it shortly. Toon Link is my main in brawl...so I feel joining this group of people is the right place for me to stay. I'll be glad to help out with anything you need, and I look forward to playing with you all. :)

EDIT: Okay. My friend code is : 1976-9862-8883

~Niko
You can join. I need your Brawl name and location where you live. The location is important for regionalizing. I'll edit the OP when SWF does not suck.

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
I want to join too.

Main: Toon Link (of course)
Brawl name: Tahtah
Japanese Friencode: 2320-5408-5003
American Friedcode: Soon (I hope Friday)
Other Info: Skills with webdesign. Can also make a website for Knight of the Drowned Kingdom on a .com or .net host.
E-mail: tahtah_unit@hotmail.com
You can e-mail or pm me for a fight :)!

FatJared

Smash Rookie
Brawl Name: FatZ
E-Mail: superjared4000@hotmail.com
IM: superjared4000@hotmail.com (aim and msn)
Friend Code: N/A

I am giving my 150% into becoming (as close i can be neway) pro at toon link. I have always ALWAYS wanted to play TL since i found out he was in brawl. my secondary is pokemon trainer as well if that matters.

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Dangit! Now I have to go back and make more friends!
......*grumble*

Now, about the website that was suggested earlier, I think we should do that. We could have AIM on there so we could find matches with whoever's on, so it would be easier to play. Also, SWF is down all the time now.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I apologize BattleChrist, but i don't want to make this group any bigger until we get it into a working mechanism of Toon Link users. Only a few members have submited their FC's, and I know half of them have not even registered me yet (looking at you Will).

However, for people who have not submited their AIM's, or have submited their other messengers, is it possible to get an AIM screenname? I think that is the most commonly used messenging service, and if everyone has it, we can match up much easier.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I've been playing on my friends wii pretty much every day (his does go online i just don't have the FC) and i don't know i had an old AIM account that i could probably start using again, so i guess take your time I'll still be rockin the Toon Link.

Edit: I just updated my profile on the boards with my MSN, AIM, and my Brawl FC so now you can get them whenever you decide to open the clan again.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I've been playing on my friends wii pretty much every day (his does go online i just don't have the FC) and i don't know i had an old AIM account that i could probably start using again, so i guess take your time I'll still be rockin the Toon Link.

Edit: I just updated my profile on the boards with my MSN, AIM, and my Brawl FC so now you can get them whenever you decide to open the clan again.
Okay, thanks. I appreciate it. The deciding factor will probably be within the next few weeks. I'll let you know about it.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
BattleChrist, FatJared, and Slick, I am not taking new members at this current time. I will PM you personally later should I need to.

Until I get this clan in working order, new memberships are halted.
...hello?

Dangit! Now I have to go back and make more friends!
......*grumble*

Now, about the website that was suggested earlier, I think we should do that. We could have AIM on there so we could find matches with whoever's on, so it would be easier to play. Also, SWF is down all the time now.
Sounds like a good idea. If it gets done, we have to post the link in this thread.

I apologize BattleChrist, but i don't want to make this group any bigger until we get it into a working mechanism of Toon Link users. Only a few members have submited their FC's, and I know half of them have not even registered me yet (looking at you Will).

However, for people who have not submited their AIM's, or have submited their other messengers, is it possible to get an AIM screenname? I think that is the most commonly used messenging service, and if everyone has it, we can match up much easier.
You never acknowledged my FC contribution. Did you see it?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
I need to get AIM now, I would assume?
I would.

...uh...there's nothing else for me to say. What if you don't have ten characters' worth of stuff to say, huh? What are you s'posed to do then? Are you just screwed? I mean, come on! WTF, man, WTF? Complete bogus, that's all I have to say. But I mean, seriously! What new injustices will befall us? What tyranny will reign next? What more could...oh, hey, I have ten characters. Nevermind, all is well.

:chuckle:

Top Bottom