• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
tahtah bro dont om me anymore k
ill pm you tomorrow and ill write down your fc k
and everyone esle stop ****ing pming me k
its ****ing annoying as ****
haha. That's what you get for attacking an entire clan!

Calprinicus, you can join. I'm going to need your "personal info" and you have to read the OP, which includes the link to the Rules and Regulations post, which is also a requirement.
Personal info includes: Brawl name, FC, location, and IM. Thanks for the guide!!
[Which the rest of my Knights should be working on, too!]

Also, I had a post I was trying to make all of yesterday, that commented on how Fawriel is 100% correct, or something, but SWF would not let me. It also included something about Friend Codes [which some people have not submitted], but I can't remember. I'll edit if it comes back to me.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So i made my guide but i think instead of everyone posting them and having like 20 guides put up you should just update the first post with links for downloading the guides or something. Just a thought tho

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
I don't think you're a big deal. Frankly, I don't really care about you. hahaha

hahaha
I'm starting to think the guy was joking though...
You know, just to get annoy us enough so we could play him.
Although he could've just asked o_O

That sounds...incredibly wrong.

That was the point XD

I'm gonna do it later.
That's what she said XD

I also noticed that my Pit owns hahaha

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
I want to be good with the guy, honest, but I can't seem to able to spam his bair like some people ($nuggles) can do so well. I can barely manage lvl. 8 computers at the moment. Take that for what you will.

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
Yeah its tough but basically its easy if you

start when theyre 15%-20%, NOT let them hit the ground, and only go for 6 bairs at a time... end it with a uair or dair..

btw paper, add me to friends Ive got you on mine.. Ill see if I can see what your doing wrong..

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
... and only go for 6 bairs at a time...
You make it sound so easy...;( I usually short hop his nair until decent damage, launch them, then use the bair for a kill...I can't like...short hop his bair...or use it multiple times in the air. The physics just don't seem to work for me. I usually try to spam his bair when they're around 10 percent, but they either DI out of the second one or I just can't connect twice. So far the best thing I've come up with is dair-bounce-bair/fair/nair for about 30%.

... btw paper, add me to friends Ive got you on mine.. Ill see if I can see what your doing wrong..
Will do, but I'm having Geek-Squad-worthy internet problems, so I though I don't have 160 dollars to pay them ;(

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
Just watch closely in videos and stuff and go short hop, bair as you go up, bair as you go down, 3 times.. do it in practice, then in a real match.

and also by 6 I meant that because going over 6 isnt really effective, and 6 isnt really simple necessarily, but if you get it going its not bad=)

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Yeah, we have to start playing each other. I was able, so far, to play against Stimpy and Yuki. We're on about the same level, and that level is pretty much equivalent to Zoro, Kizzu, etc, minus the good Dair'ing off the stage.
Everyone is pretty much the same level in Brawl. But we need to work at it to, at the very least, keep it like that, or better.

Even if you don't think you are "that good" you know the moves. So any sort of description for them works, and we're going to make an overall guide, that is combined.

Although, I wish you could PM files. That would be awesome, and the best way to showcase the guides. Otherwise, just post them here, and I'll link them from the OP.

Stimpy

Smash Apprentice
I want to be good with the guy, honest, but I can't seem to able to spam his bair like some people ($nuggles) can do so well. I can barely manage lvl. 8 computers at the moment. Take that for what you will.
Don't practice combos against computers higher than level 2. They will make you build up bad habits that are hard to get rid of down the road. Just a heads up :].

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Jake, he's talking about habits that form from fighting computers that respond to your attacks in a pattern, which forms habits. However, Brawl AI, from what I've seen, is actually very human, a big surprise. Such as Peach floating right above the ground, to where she can hit you with aerials when you're standing, etc, things that humans designed.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
Add me Kazu Ill do same for you.. Ive added most everyone in KotD, i think..
Whats your BC?
My Wii's.... busy right now :/ That, and I'm not at home, I'm at my mom's (That's where the entire family goes for xmas, easter etc), but I still have it... She has a wireless router too... I'll have to check that out later...

Oh, and I added all of your FC's, but Kabyk, could you add mine to the list? I already gave it to you, but you have yet to add it in my personnel info...

EDIT: To make you life easier, here it is again...

4253 3300 4759

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
I credit you for second match won, i just left because i couldnt do anything... There was over a 2 second delay between attacks, for me anyways;p

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
yeah i know but id rather just practice in training or local since i cant really do anything other then dair spam and fsmash with lag

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
I'm sorry Kazu. I updated and added you.

Also, I am planning on setting a time for all of us to, once and for all, fight each other. It's going to be an organized meeting. And I will update it in the OP within the next few days.
LoL @ 'New Updates! Plus Kazu!' on the first page :laugh:

If it's anytime next week, I should be okay.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Kabyk, I see you regularly, but I haven't seen Fawriel for a long time. Good times, good times.

I knew about this group since I checked here before and I remember Kabyk mentioned it. Simply posting here to wish you good luck with your clan ventures.

And speaking of which, I still main Fox, but I just picked up Toon Link today as I was in need of a secondary. He stuck, just wanted to stay that. I was also in favor of WW's form of Link to be in Brawl beforehand, but just because I thought he would fit, not because I wanted to main. Also wanted to add this, but two Bairs in one jump is teh secks.

Clink

Smash Cadet
Just added those who are new! XD. can't wait to Clash with ya'll.

I'm kinda wanting to play with some of you rather than those on the SWFF 'Cause the random people challenging me keep quitting when I'm winning ><

Top Bottom