• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

Weed

Smash Lord
Yo

I'd like to join this.

Just unlocked Toon Link a few days ago, and I've been having alot of fun with him, so I've decided to drop Dedede and switch over to TL as my new main..

You guys seem like a cool bunch, so whaddya say?

Oh.

Weed
Brawl name (tag, in my case): GG
E-mail: black.hamster@gmail.com
IM: 6690203@telus.net (msn)
Friend Code: 5069-3604-2971

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Well, I got on with anyone yesterday. The same miracle repeated itself today. This bodes will with the whole friends thing.

Are we going to be using Skype anytime soon?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well guys, once i get my lan adapter (college internet is so lame) I would like to get the chance to play some good TL's, I don't get enough practice with the lil' fellas at the local lan center

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
Well guys, once i get my lan adapter (college internet is so lame) I would like to get the chance to play some good TL's, I don't get enough practice with the lil' fellas at the local lan center
Sure just PM me... Mines pretty nice, and there are many other good TL in KotDK

Edit: BTW you guys shall get trillian or else!?

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Jake, PM when you get one so I can test my connection with friends. Now about that skype thing...

Name: paperlink0 (paperlink was taken)

Anyone even have skype?

Generic

Smash Rookie
Tlinks been my main since I unlocked him like a week and a half ago and I'm doing pretty well with him so I guess joining a clan would only help at this time.

SWF Name: Generic
Melee/Brawl Name: Generic (Dunno what exactly this means)
E-Mail: chris.raveendra@gmail.com
IM: Asiandude343
Friend Code: In profile

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry Kazu. I updated and added you.

Also, I am planning on setting a time for all of us to, once and for all, fight each other. It's going to be an organized meeting. And I will update it in the OP within the next few days.
very nice idea oh and if you want to brawl me just pm me! oh and i add the new members later maybe today or else tomorrow

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
Tlinks been my main since I unlocked him like a week and a half ago and I'm doing pretty well with him so I guess joining a clan would only help at this time.

how can your name on brawl be Generic because in brawl you can only have 5 characters as name :p but ill add you when i get home!

so i added you with the name Gener
would be nice if you added me too and the rest of clan

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario

Added... with 'Gener' as your name, but anyway...

Oh, and unless we both need to be online at the same time for the systems to know that their friends, why is it that Stimpy is the only one who added me?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
haha. That's what you get for attacking an entire clan!

Calprinicus, you can join. I'm going to need your "personal info" and you have to read the OP, which includes the link to the Rules and Regulations post, which is also a requirement.
Personal info includes: Brawl name, FC, location, and IM. Thanks for the guide!!
[Which the rest of my Knights should be working on, too!]

Also, I had a post I was trying to make all of yesterday, that commented on how Fawriel is 100% correct, or something, but SWF would not let me. It also included something about Friend Codes [which some people have not submitted], but I can't remember. I'll edit if it comes back to me.
Fvcking SWF...we really should get another website...

Dude, I haven't even started on my guide....mostly because I suck.
Me neither...but I can write fairly quickly...

That's what she said XD

I also noticed that my Pit owns hahaha
...PIT?!?

*Yells*

PIT PLAYER!

*D-Air Spike*

On topic, will there be promotions if you prove to the Order that you kick *** at this game?
*bair spam to dair spike, recovery, and dtaunt*

You didn't KO him. My bairs intercepted him from your dair spike. We killed him together. Simultaneous taunt!

Ditto. I'm no good at writing guides, as I'm not good period.

Er, actualy, I'm practicing, but it would be fun if I could fight someone in a friend match, and not a random match...
I'm sure you're fine...I mean, you can't be worse than me...

I want to be good with the guy, honest, but I can't seem to able to spam his bair like some people ($nuggles) can do so well. I can barely manage lvl. 8 computers at the moment. Take that for what you will.
I can do level nines, but they are still hard...

Yeah, we have to start playing each other. I was able, so far, to play against Stimpy and Yuki. We're on about the same level, and that level is pretty much equivalent to Zoro, Kizzu, etc, minus the good Dair'ing off the stage.
Everyone is pretty much the same level in Brawl. But we need to work at it to, at the very least, keep it like that, or better.

Even if you don't think you are "that good" you know the moves. So any sort of description for them works, and we're going to make an overall guide, that is combined.

Although, I wish you could PM files. That would be awesome, and the best way to showcase the guides. Otherwise, just post them here, and I'll link them from the OP.
I know...as it is, you basically have to copy and paste everything into a PM or post in the thread...speaking of which, where do you want us to post the guides? In this thread, or a PM to you?

I'm sorry Kazu. I updated and added you.

Also, I am planning on setting a time for all of us to, once and for all, fight each other. It's going to be an organized meeting. And I will update it in the OP within the next few days.
*prepares to get @$$-pwned*

I feel stupid, I was about to write down 'Will, you're already a member', but it's not him. :D

Assuming you join, welcome.

PS:Speaking of Will, where the hell has he been?
ROFL. Dunno, haven't seen him around.

Well, I got on with anyone yesterday. The same miracle repeated itself today. This bodes will with the whole friends thing.

Are we going to be using Skype anytime soon?
You got to fight a random person? Wow!

Anyway, I've been taking lots of pictures of TL (I'll post some when I can transfer them to my SD card and then to my computer) and I can't help but notice that Sakurai really captured the essence of him very well. He does the big-eyes thing when he gets hurt, he has the right WW mouth when he's standing still, he does the teeth when he attacks and just the right frown on occasion. It's amazing how well they did. Now if only he could crawl...

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
Yeah Id like to go online but the only times ive tried vs tahtah and kabyk i had like 2 second delay of lag and couldnt do anything... anyone have some advice to reduce ping?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
*Up Taunt!*

*Sings the following:*

We really owned him!
ROFL. Side-taunt: "Any other Pit users in this clan?"

Yeah Id like to go online but the only times ive tried vs tahtah and kabyk i had like 2 second delay of lag and couldnt do anything... anyone have some advice to reduce ping?
Nope...you got whatcha got. Speaking of online, I added all of you guys who submitted your FCs, so anytime you wanna brawl, PM me.

@PaperLink: Why not? You're one of the ones I added.

JakeTL

Smash Cadet
Hopefully it'll lower a bit in time... All Im able to do with it is fsmash, projectile spam and dair..

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Alright, listen up people! The original post is going to get a major revamp on information in the near future. So brace yourselves! In fact, it might be SO important that I'll have to PM you all personally!!!!

Prepare yourselves as best you can!
You're not gonna PM us all personally. That'd be too much work.;)

What's the update gonna be about?

BTW, I'm working on my guide. What do you want me to do with it when I'm done? And I want your approval on something. I'm doing three things in the guide. First, I'm comparing TL to the YL of Melee. Then I'm comparing TL to the Link of Brawl. Then I'm doing a moves list and overview of how to use him properly, his combo moves, and the like. Sound good?

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Twilight hero and kabyk... added you.

Man, I never get to play anyone is except tahtah.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kabyk, just thought I'd let you know in case you don't check the support thread much these days that I made a post there including my brawl code. (Last minute thought, otherwise I would have just PMed you... plus the post might apply to you in some way too.)

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice
i think it doesn't matter wich you use an lan adapter or wirless network if you just have good connection with your router lags shouldn't be an problem. so you need to be nearby your router. or nearby you lan adapter.

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Bah.. I can't write about tournaments, since I've never been to one. Also, I can't write about new info because I don't find any.

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Lol. Tahtah I got so pissed I was losing so bad. Stimp, it keeps saying you are online but you never join tourney game?

Top Bottom