• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of the Drowned Kingdom [HQ]

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
O.K. now i understand wut you meant. thanks SO MUCH!!!

O.k. my FC is 2535-3380-2985!!

O.K. now i can be signed up, to be a knight of the drowned kingdom.

SWeet!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
You should insert your Brawl FC in your profile, that way you don't have to post it over and over again. And people will actually find it somewhere if they want.

//As a side note.... why am I still a civilian...

Hey Twi_h, add me.
When I get a chance. I'll be packing today and going to Denver tomorrow. Right now my dad's sleeping on the couch. In Denver, I won't have a WFC. When I get back? Or maybe I'll find something out there.

U sure want to know dont you =D

its something i do =O

Weird.

Because there are already Toon Link guides, and I really don't see the appeal of having fifteen more. <.<;
But it was a requirement. Am I the only one doing this?

No, you don't get it!!! O.k., the first and only time ive seen my FC was the first time I logged on to wifi, that's it...

and i was so excited, i didn't write it down, and i can't find it again!!!

I want to join the knights, but i can't until i show my FC, which i don't have!!!!!

Someone needs to say how i can find it again!!!
You go...oh, nevermind. You already got it.

gamerdude and someguy, you are welcome to join the clan! It may take me some time to update the OP with you in it, as I'm waiting for an actual info update to do it.
Hey, Kabyk, I was online yesterday, and so were you, but it said you were "Awaiting Registration" still. Maybe I put in your code wrong? See above for a list of excuses as to why I probably can't do it today.

Also, I might get my guide in a little late, but that's better than never, right? *glares at rest of clan*

Ichida

Smash Ace
Well, one other guy and I showed up to our pool, and the rest of them have an hour before they're disqualified. I wonder how many other users are no-shows for Smash Wars?

VVayfarer

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Kabyk, I was online yesterday, and so were you, but it said you were "Awaiting Registration" still. Maybe I put in your code wrong? See above for a list of excuses as to why I probably can't do it today.
That's not possible, because it'll always tell you if you've put the FC wrong.
Kabyk is "Awaiting registration" for me too, which means that Kabyk doesn't add people unless he's asked to.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
to be honest, i fell like a total idiot from yesterday. Plus, i want to add on something to the clan. So, (besides a guide to toon link) if their is any job/assignment i can do, please say so!!

a tourny organizer, or something like that, oh, im really good at snaphot taking, so i can provide pics for sigs. (all i need is an SD card) :( so, ill get on that, please anything i can do.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
Hey, would it be okay if I gave you the guide at the end of April instead? I don't have much time to play Brawl these days, let alone write a guide, besides, I'm not that good of a player...
LOL. I'm the same way. Wanna battle? Eventually?

That's not possible, because it'll always tell you if you've put the FC wrong.
Kabyk is "Awaiting registration" for me too, which means that Kabyk doesn't add people unless he's asked to.
Well, maybe I put in someone else's code by mistake? 'cause I was IMing with him and we agreed to battle, and he'd already added my code, so I dunno what happened.

to be honest, i fell like a total idiot from yesterday. Plus, i want to add on something to the clan. So, (besides a guide to toon link) if their is any job/assignment i can do, please say so!!

a tourny organizer, or something like that, oh, im really good at snaphot taking, so i can provide pics for sigs. (all i need is an SD card) :( so, ill get on that, please anything i can do.
Don't feel like an idiot, unless you really want to. ;)

Now that you bring it up, I'm fairly good at snapshots too. Maybe we could work together? How about, you take snapshots, send 'em to me (unfortunately, we can't do more than one per day), and I'll upload 'em? I have an SD card, so that could work. My Wii code is under my avatar, and so's my Brawl code.

EDIT: SD cards are pretty expensive, which is why I'm suggesting this plan.

Ichida

Smash Ace
Perhaps, if we get big, we can make a site/forum?

Just a thought.
Kabyk's already talked to some of us about that. I feel it would project a somewhat detached/elitist attitude to take our clan business off of SmashBoards. Besides, the whole standalone clan forum thing is way played out.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
hey, twilight, that's a pretty good idea, i would do it myself, but i don't know the size of a decoded snapshot, so idk what size SD card to get. Sounds like a plan. I'll add you to my friends. Oh, and the "once per day thing" that's only if want to send it to nintendo, you know to be in smash service, where you get a shot, stage, and replay.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
VVayfarer, I added you. Maybe I did it wrong then. I apologize.

THero, we're friends. It says when you're "Offline", so I don't know why it says that for you.

I'm going to update the thread today, so look out for it!

I apologize for my inactive-ness over the past few days, but I've been purged of some things and back.

EDIT: OP updated.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
hey, twilight, that's a pretty good idea, i would do it myself, but i don't know the size of a decoded snapshot, so idk what size SD card to get. Sounds like a plan. I'll add you to my friends. Oh, and the "once per day thing" that's only if want to send it to nintendo, you know to be in smash service, where you get a shot, stage, and replay.
Nonono, I know that. When you send snapshots, stages, and videos to your friends, you have a certain amount of "points" per day (for me it's always 20, I dunno for anyone else). Snapshots take up anywhere from 11-14 points, so you can only send one per day. I can, anyway. Videos and stages only take up one.

VVayfarer, I added you. Maybe I did it wrong then. I apologize.

THero, we're friends. It says when you're "Offline", so I don't know why it says that for you.

I'm going to update the thread today, so look out for it!

I apologize for my inactive-ness over the past few days, but I've been purged of some things and back.
Hmm. Yesterday, when we wanted to battle, it said you were still "Awaiting Registration." Did you get on immediately? It took me a while. My connection's pretty bad, and I had to adjust the Wii. I dunno. I'll check again later.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Some semi - troll told me in melito's thread that I spam in a whole bunch of threads and have no life.

I want to kick his *** at Brawl right now.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
a banner huh? well, im about to send Twilight Hero a pic of tl attacking gannon with Triforce Slash, just after it broke, and u can see sparkly things, the triforce slash, and gannon going far, far, far away
:chuckle:

me and Twilight hero are smash and wii friends and they still wouldn't let me send the picture, i have enough points too.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman

wait a minute!!!!

I have a awesome shot for the banner, but i can't send it to Twilight hero it put it here!!!!

I want to have this great TL FS on GANNON pic on the banner!!

I can't figure it out, i have enough points, and im wii and smash freinds and it won't work!!

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have an SD card? i would really like it someone were to upload my screenshot, so i can use it, for a sig, or for something for the clan. PLZ!!

I really need someone to uplead this photo, but i don't have an sd card.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
PaperLink, besides being active, I need your IM screenname. I think that's all you need.

I appreciate the support you guys for the forum! All of those pictures are awesome. However, Tahtah and I are working on one that is very cool, if I do say so myself. If we think they might help, we'll take them.

I'll report back when there's new developments.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
I like the banner, but it's a little to bland, i mean, a name , and two pictures of TL, not a lot there. I have stuff that we could use to liven up the banner right now. If someone would let me join their friends so we can put it on the computer, find all the images we want in, and i'll ask my friend sugarpoultry, she'll put it all together so well done. so, people upload your best TL snapshots here, ill give themto sugarpoultry, and then we'll have a AWESOME banner!!!!

..... oh, and having our own fourm would be very convienit, but if we have our own fourm, how will people know where we are, there are lots of people on Smash Fourms, and that's how we learned about this clan. so if we do get our own fourm, we should still keep this here to help get new members. Right?

that's just my opioun, but it does make sence.

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
* Of the older members, Kazu, I'm not sure if you ever accepted me on MSN or not.
Sorry 'bout that. I just accepted you though.

I like the banner, but it's a little to bland, i mean, a name , and two pictures of TL, not a lot there. I have stuff that we could use to liven up the banner right now. If someone would let me join their friends so we can put it on the computer, find all the images we want in, and i'll ask my friend sugarpoultry, she'll put it all together so well done. so, people upload your best TL snapshots here, ill give themto sugarpoultry, and then we'll have a AWESOME banner!!!!

Agreed. Sorry TH, but it would be fun to have a nice background, pretti-er pictures and the like.

..... oh, and having our own fourm would be very convienit, but if we have our own fourm, how will people know where we are, there are lots of people on Smash Fourms, and that's how we learned about this clan. so if we do get our own fourm, we should still keep this here to help get new members. Right?

that's just my opioun, but it does make sence
First off, this is a young... clan... group... dunno what to call it, so I don't think it's a good idea to have to many members. Second, this thread will still be here, so that would get us a few extra members.

I agree with creating a forum. We won't be stuck in our tiny thread.

That, and we'll be able to close the forum off to strangers. We could plot against the opposing clans... Weeee hee hee hee....

Tahtah

Smash Apprentice

that's just my opioun, but it does make sence.
we didn't even post the banner yet XD. That was the one from T.hero your are talking about.

edit: 100th Post!!! hurraayyy :chuckle:

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
yes, that was wut i was refering to.

ALso, if you look on my thread about tl avatars, there shows every toon link avatar that has been submited to be an official avatar, but the submiting ends sometime today, figure out wut your new toon link avatar will be (p.s. the main reason i did this was just to get people to shut up about how almost everyone ha the same avatar.)

KazuTheNut

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Quebec, around the border between Ontario
yes, that was wut i was refering to.

ALso, if you look on my thread about tl avatars, there shows every toon link avatar that has been submited to be an official avatar, but the submiting ends sometime today, figure out wut your new toon link avatar will be (p.s. the main reason i did this was just to get people to shut up about how almost everyone ha the same avatar.)
lol, I just pointed ou how I used to be the only one with that avatar, and all of a sudden a few hundred people come with the same one.

Top Bottom