• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK and Charro Punks present: We Hate Grown Ups 6! April 23, '11. Kingsville, TX

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll bring it back. Bess Marf in world her ah come!

defsithe

Smash Ace
If this were the case I should get free venue fee for life or be reimburst haha

Also the tons of money I lent out....

But I'm retired now so oh well.

Sooo when is the next melee thing going down

defsithe

Smash Ace
Ima see who I can get from the new kids to show up, none of them have traveled more the 20 miles from pharr, edinburg, mcallen so we will see

Reizilla

If people hang around long enough, we'll take a vote on what side event people want to have.

Reizilla

Most likely not. If you could somehow guarantee me 12+ entrants though, I'd be willing to add it. There's just no one that plays up here, aside from Mikey.

Reizilla

No one takes that conversation seriously here. If anyone bring it up, it's in fun or in hype.

Reizilla

Switching this over to the Unified Ruleset, in preparation for the Lone Star Circuit :)

I'll update the first post later tonight.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Soo digimon v pokemon "talk" instead?

I like pokemon cuz it has a manly captain falcon pikachu, I don't like digimon because it has metaknight metal greymon

Also how many tvs are y'all expecting me to bring? Second question why so many tvs?

Reizilla

Nice. Bring a full carpool. Are you coming for sure?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
idk if for sure, I'll talk about it with people at my locals today and hopefully my facebook post brings attention to someone with a car. But if that works out, then yeah, I'll be there

Reizilla

I've been trying. Getting that Nike status. Although Espy says he does want to come, and so does Slush. Not sure about K Prime, but I have a pride match with him, so he better come x)

Reizilla

I'm banking on Nike coming and bringing Espy, K Prime, Slush and Man/Tofer, but that's probably way too much brony for him :(

Top Bottom