• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK Presents: WHG3: ADIOS, VORGY!; King Broly Returns on SEPT. 25, 2010; Kingsville

Broly

Smash Lord
couple things-

no, magik, im teaming with derk.

WTF ARE YOU HIGH ON? change neutrals

Melee needs to be advertised.

and Guilty gear AC should be up.

FK vorgy

Rei-gun...gimmie housing

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What's a nuetral? Guilty Gear sucks. Melee will go up in a min. I'll see if anyone can possibly house.

Laurel

Smash Ace
ps2 T___T

well, i like it more than ps1, totally garbage stage
because i always get caught under the ledge

the wind transformation :>

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Why the hate on PS2?

Who wants to team with an MK abuser? I guarantee a high placing in teams. =)

Laurel

Smash Ace
i kind of want to enter melee but i have no practice and last time i tried to play it was a complete failure

man i don't even own a copy :( someone give me one nao

Broly

Smash Lord
At the tourny Laurel ill try not to 4get.

MSYDS, I MISS YOU. If you place higher in teams than me/derk, you get free dennys[away from herby too].

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
@Broly, I don't get your post but I'll take it! I still need a ride and I need someone to team with me already. I got this!

Oh and Rei-gun, At WHOBO2 my Brawl disc was stolen. Can I be an exception for loading via backup disc or USB? Unless someone can bring another disc or donate one to me. =)

In return I'll bring my laptop for any needs / recordings you all may want.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Syoudous, as for the car pools I think everything is completely up in the air right now with no one stepping up with their vehicles for whatever reason.

If we can take the kings chariot, then pimp, if not, I will see if we can take andilexs/another car. Everyone who wants to go will go, just stay in touch.

Broly

Smash Lord
-sigh- meet at my house night before?

those in bville/mexico/rancho viejo i mean. rest we can pick up

Reizilla

Syoudous, go ahead and bring your stuff. I'll try to find you a Brawl disc beforehand though, just for ease. Also, DENNY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is in Corpus :(

Broly

Smash Lord
ihop it is.

Shlike- if i get some melee kids to go, its the van brah. id rather take 10 peeps in van then leave 4-5 stranded

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
-sigh- meet at my house night before?
Your text sounds disappointed. How does a $5 MM at the end of the tourney from me sound? You've been waiting all this time for it. Easy money.

Reizilla

You're not a Wario main. Quit lion. Will we see the reemphasized return of super bio-angry-papi remastered remix?

Reizilla

I don't believe that. Not until he's actually put into the bracket and playing his first round.

Top Bottom