• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK: WHG3! Full results up, need shoutouts!!!

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
My set with Mess? Enjoyed it so much, I don't feel bad at all for being SO CAMPY (does that make a bad person?). It was really fun to play a match that close with someone that I had never played before. What a way to win the set too, would you have been able to recover from that?!
I would have been able to recover. I had only used one jump. Even though I fastfalled the bair I knew I could make it back even if you hit me in the air. I'm not notorious but I aint no sloutch for going way off the edge for a gimp even though I play Wolf. No one sees it coming XD For seriously though, I was shaking when I won :teeth:

<3

id smirk too if i was scared. you wouldnt even have placed top 3 at this tourny anyways. MM me 20 if ya think im lying.
I will back you/side bet $20 whenever this happens.

Sir, I assure you I would have played Shlike in GFs.

If I go - you got yourself a $20 MM Broly.

I ain't that Peach I used to be at Hobo 25.
gtfo and troll elsewhere

well **** i had shoutouts but i clicked backspace and my browser went back instead of the font

i'll retype later -_-
pizza

Nike.

Smash Hero
Illmatic, I hope you know what your doing. Broly is on a complete level above me, and me and you go dead even.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic, I hope you know what your doing. Broly is on a complete level above me, and me and you go dead even.
I didn't know the matchup when I played you.

I've already beaten Broly.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Aweseome tourney, guys. Hope to do it again sometime. Shout-outs:

( There were so many people, so sorry if I didn't get to play/talk to everyone. )

(1) Shlike: Gratz on winning the tourney, guy. :)
(4) Magik: Nice PT & Wario. Both of which I have hardly exp against, but you had it anyway.
(5) Broly: After hearing that you beat Morningstar, I wanted to play you!
(5) MRNIG: My boy! Good ****, man. Represent! You've definitely gotten better.
(7) CG: Dat DK! @_@ Close match between you and Mstar.
(7) JustinKamikaze: Didn't get to play you again, lol.
(9) Castro: I enjoyed watching that MM between you and Magik. Delicious!
(9) Suspect: You had to gay me to win, I approve. Nah, but good stuff.
(13) Slush: Heard you did good in Losers. Keep it up!
(13) Pyledriver: I wish I saw your match against Shlike.
(13) JUJ: It seems like everyone underestimates you, but you're so good. Good **** beating Nike.
(13) Big Boss: You let yourself get walked-off on Delfino, scrub.
(17) Paw: You could have beaten Derk! I know it...
(17) Rei-Gun: GGs, man. Close matches. We need to MM sometime (I was broke :().
(25) Ghandi: Nice Pika & Link.
(33) Laurel: It's all good! You just need to learn all the MUs and know them well! <3
(33) floW: Very nice Wolf, guy.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'll do better next time.

Nice first match, Mess!.

I prob wasn't much of a challenge anyway XD!!

Broly

Smash Lord
I didn't know the matchup when I played you.

I've already beaten Broly.
you beat my falco, and my marth only one match, so technically its 1-1. And besides i sandbagged that entire tournament because i didnt have a table to play on. But next time we play there wont be any johns after i **** you

z00ted

well of course I'll go Peach all through the set.

better yet - you are coming to Hobo 28 right?

We'll do it there :)

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM you $20 Messatsu.
See you in Kingsville sucka.

@Mess: LOL, we never got to chug any beer before the tourney. Sad story, bro. :(
Haha, it probably better we didn't because it wound up being a LONG day. When I go to a SA tourney we will chug for sure. And that other stuff Morningstar likes :s

I'll do better next time.

Nice first match, Mess!.

I prob wasn't much of a challenge anyway XD!!
It was fun. I hadn't played a Peach in tournament since like, Feb 09 in Dallas so I had no clue what to expect. You did good though, keep practicing!

I don't know whether to root for Broly because he is a BEAST or Illmatic because he is a PEACH.
Illmatic, PM with info about how you approach the Marth MU
I heard you played Nike, and he can completely shut me down.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Brawl:
1: Shlike - :zerosuitsamus:- gg's in friendlies, nice seeing you again.
2: Pax - :metaknight:- good seeing you again also, and lol at you thinking my pepsi was some beer.
3: Chuy (dat) - :kirby2:- good placing with kirby man.
4: Magik - :metaknight::falco::pt:- hopefully I can play better against you next time
5: Broly - :marth:- teams was fun lol
5: Morningstar - :snake:- good job repping SA for us, you did good
7: CG - :dk2:- fun friendly, nice DK
7: Justinkamikaze - :metaknight:- ***** me
9: Derk - :gw:- gg's in teams
9: Castro - :peach:-good placing
9: Mess! - :wolf:- didnt get to play you
9: Suspect - :diddy::dedede: - I gotta step it up
13: Slush - :yoshi: - slush you da bess
13: PyleDriver - :wario: -I know you are scared of me so I asked the T.O to change the bracket...for you :)
13: JUJ - :metaknight::dedede:- good job beating nike
13: Big Boss - :snake:- you played gay also, landing in front of D3 after respawning and in front of a walk off isn't a good idea tho :/
17: Bomb Chu - nice meeting you at the soda machines lol
17: Syoudous - you could of placed better than this, your mk is good
17: Bokkie - didnt play you
17: Kilik - :shiek:- didnt play you
17: Nike - :marth: - lol at you mm everyone and all the wolfs to get your money back.
17: Paw - :zerosuitsamus:- paw sad face? :(
17: Mrdr - :snake: - are you the snake I played? id be mad if I lost like that also :/ I play against snake alot anyways so...
17: Rei gun - :marth: - nice marf, fun tourny
25: Eder - :pikachu::pit:- didnt play
25: Hist - :ike:- didnt play
25: PG - :peach:- didnt play
25: RS - :diddy:- didnt play
25: MIKEY! - :popo:- when you went IC you scared the mess outta me, good thing you dont know how to use them LOL :/
25: Homer - :metaknight:- didnt play
25: Jake - :gw:- didnt play
25: Gandhi - ???-didnt play
33: Laurel - :marth:- fun mm, you are getting better
33: Sama! - :wolf:- didnt play
33: floW - :wolf:-didnt play
33: Jamie - ???-didnt play
LAST: Cloud - :metaknight:- didnt play

~floW

Smash Rookie
I am disappoint! 33rd place :p
T'was a fun experience I'll never forget.
Back to friendlies for practice...

Thanks a lot you guys for hosting this tourney! Best one I've been to so far.
The ones here in Laredo are... eh.

SHOUT OUT to: Chuy, PeachGuard, and Hist!
I'm VERY proud of you, Chuy. 3rd place! Way to go! You give Laredo Brawlers a good name :,3
PeachGuard and Hist. It's always a freakin' blast playing with you guys! My personal trainers <3 :p

z00ted

I don't know whether to root for Broly because he is a BEAST or Illmatic because he is a PEACH.
Illmatic, PM with info about how you approach the Marth MU
I heard you played Nike, and he can completely shut me down.
Duuude... Nike is too good, I dont understand how he doesnt place top eight at every tournament he goes to.

He was shutting me down HARD at first, then I had to learn the matchup because it was the first time I had played a Marth with good Peach experience. (RoyR doesn't really count).

I'll write something up for you later.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
1: Shlike - Good Job on first wish I got to play you I really want to learn the ZSS matchup!
2: Pax - Intense matches! Even though I kept running into dumb dsmash we gotta play again maybe next time I won't be all sick but the meds kinda helped me not be so nervous :/
3: Chuy (dat) - Really great job surprising everybody with your Kirby to bad I didn't play you in bracket! The results could have been different but amazing job though and keep it up
4: Magik - Should have MK ditto you but wasn't feeling great and just wanted to pull out other characters even though I'm rusty as hell with them good games though
5: Broly - Your Maarth is so entertaining to watch! Also so the side-b accident on Magik that probably could have won you the match but great job none the less
5: Morningstar - Very nice Snake, Wish I played you in bracket I love playing against Snakes with MK :D
7: CG - Nice job with DK man to bad we didn't play and have a rematch in DK dittos :p
7: Justinkamikaze - suck less
9: Derk - You have improved a whole lot and wish I could go to Kville more to help you practice hopefully once I get my car I can
9: Suspect - Good games and money match I have some decent diddy practice so I know most of his options with nanas, just try to avoid nadoe more and work on your naner tricks and hope to play against you again soon!
13: Slush - Nice Yoshi just work on those pivot grabs/chain grab/egg camping and mix it up more, I hate yoshi ;(
13: JUJ - Good games the MK dittos were pretty fun
13: Big Boss - I need to play you!!!!!!!
17: Bomb Chu - Didn't get to play you or watch you play! Who are you using nowadays? :p
17: Nike - Nice Marth! I have the spacing/patience down in that matchup! haha randome dair spikes are epic
17: Paw - Brand New is amazing! Saw some of your matches nice ZSS we have to play next time!
17: Rei gun - Learn to beat Snake :p
25: Hist - Nice Ike haha
33: Laurel - Sorry if I got you sick ;(

I had a lot of fun at this tourney even though being really sick, but didn't want to miss this tourney with the opportunity of meeting more awesome people from Texas! Good games to everybody I played in tourney/friendlies I just need to stay positive and keep my momentum in matches and unrust more ;(

See you guys at whatever next tourney I get to go to!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I am disappoint! 33rd place :p
T'was a fun experience I'll never forget.
Back to friendlies for practice...

Thanks a lot you guys for hosting this tourney! Best one I've been to so far.
The ones here in Laredo are... eh.

SHOUT OUT to: Chuy, PeachGuard, and Hist!
I'm VERY proud of you, Chuy. 3rd place! Way to go! You give Laredo Brawlers a good name :,3
PeachGuard and Hist. It's always a freakin' blast playing with you guys! My personal trainers <3 :p
Gratz on your first post. :)

Happy you made teh account. :D

Your fight with Big Boss was HYPE.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
1: Shlike ($122.50) - Good job taking this thing. Good games in dubs, you're too good.
2: Pax ($35.00) - Our set was tooooooooooo good and toooooooooo close. I shouldn't have tried to bair you coming back from the stage but I got nervous lol. I hope I get to play you again sometime soon.
3: Chuy ($17.50) - Lol I didn't even know you were cleaning house till I saw you fighting Magik. Good job on your first tourney. We should've friendlied. Cute controller man. ;)
4: Magik - I appreciate you making me look good in teams lol. Sorry we didn't get first. Old Betsy and the Five Avengers for the almost win. 8] Fun friendlies also.
5: Morningstar - Morning garbs
5: Broly - Lol yeah dude, I can tell you're good vs. Snake. Next time I'll be better vs. Marth and I'll make our games even closer. COUNT ON IT. :pimp:
7: CG - Dude, you ***** me on Castle Siege. Good ****, awesome DK
7: JustinKamakaze - Fun friendlies, hope to play again you soon.
9: Derk - Good **** in teams, my derk. We should have friendlied. Wtf I totally dropped the friendly ball! Upload those teams matches please. :D
9: Mess! -
See you in Kingsville sucka.
When I go to a SA tourney we will chug for sure. And that other stuff Morningstar likes :s
Lol I have no idea what you're talking about.:p
9: Castro - Nice job on RC, ya ****. Lol jkjkjk. We need to chill more often! Good job beating Magik. Beast mode.
9: Suspect - My ***. I'm glad we got to chill a bit this weekend, you're one of my favorite people. I think you should pick up Kirby again, at least for MK. I've seen you wreck many with him before and you did best with him imo. Plus, they are rivals, you know? :] Lol @ the pool party xP xP xP
13: Slush - Haven't played you since ALS. Saw your match vs. Broly and it was very impressive. WATCH OUT POLT. :p
13: PyleDriver - Glad we got to hang out also. You're too chill. Need more DK practice for that Wario? :p
13: JUJ - Thanks for bringing everyone to this! Good job beating Nike. I didn't realize how much I missed you lol
13: Big Boss - THE CAMPIEST PLAYER IN SA. lol jk. You're improving a lot dude.
17: Bomb Chu - GGs. I hate Norfair lol
17: Syoudous - GGs in dubs. I got my teams revenge for WHOBO 2! lol
17: Nike - Thanks for driving us all down there. :] GGs at Pik a Nik but you know I'm comin for datazz.
17: Paw - Dude you're so funny and so legit in tourney. You're definitely getting better.
17: Rei gun - GGs. You're very aggressive, it was scurry. =x You ran an excellent tournament!
33: Laurel - Dang, I thought you had that IC's. You'll get 'em next time. You're pretty good already!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Memory isn't what it use to be, so shoutouts to people I remember/SA crew.
3: Chuy (dat) - Keep up the good work with Kirby. Less Utilt, not a Snake. Vacuum!
5: Broly - Very good Match, Won first round but screwed up second round with 2 suicides and 3rd round bad CP. Hopefully i'll do better.
5: Morningstar - Good job placing higher then all of us. Keep going Mstar.
9: Castro - Dat bomb 2nd round. Good games, got revenge at Nike's. Get GRAPED!
9: Suspect - Even with both of us not eating all day and running on 4- hours of sleep we both did good. MUST PLAY FRIENDLIES!
13: Slush - lrn2ETSn00b n stop egg rolling!
13: PyleDriver - Nicely done against Kilik
13: JUJ - Luck was on your side on RC.
13: Big Boss - Saw some matches, you did good.
17: Bomb Chu - Fun Yoshi dittoes 11 wins 1 loss. FTW?
17: Syoudous - Fun match, not sure who told you to go D3 on Castle Siege but Good job still. Afraid of dat CG into Blast box.
17: Nike - Your new goal is to ban RC against "ANY" character that benefits from it.
17: Paw - Your Saltyness saved you from Castro's wrath. Fun friendlies.
25: Hist - Good Ike, almost got me down to one Stock.
33: Laurel - No more suiciding, and Fun friendlies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Alright, alright, fixing. And Melee clearly happened. There is a bracket.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nah, we had to delete it to save the Melee file. No points for you! :p

Top Bottom