• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK's We Hate Grown Ups 4! Feb. 19th, 2011, Kingsville, TX. FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
I three stocked u

You guys just got me more motivated to replay Soul Silver, of course i'd have to BEGIN since it's a new one.

Shoutouts

1st Espy Great job on first In singles AND Doubles, Too bad though about the place leaving before you could get that Sonic Prize.

2nd Illmatic Was good finally meeting you, since We've probably been to two tournaments but never spoke.

3rd K Prime Great match we had, Not sure why I left FD on the list of strikes, but thought Norfair would've been okay. And it seems it was since We were both at our last stock with a fair amount of %, You still would've won even if I took you to game 3.

4th Shlike I COMPLETELY forgot about our 9000 friendlies from WHG3! If there's a WHG5 i'll remember this time.

5th Magik Didn't play you, but watching your doubles matches were fun. Would probably like to play your PT sometime to see if the MU is actually even or 55:45 our Favor.

5th Andilex Didn't play you.

7th Broly Didn't play you, but watched your doubles matches and Ditto with Nike.

7th Derk Great friendlies we had, Didn't know the MU and played on instinct, really need to start playing more careful against GaW now.

9th Nike Great friendlies we had, Was annoying being attacked by Police TWICE on the way back...

9th Paw THE GREAT LUNK, Very good job in Doubles.

9th Kyro My only chance to break the Yoshi curse... I'll make sure not to SD in each set and learn the ROB MU.

9th Xyro Your random outbursts during matches are alot better then mine.

13th John Salazar Didn't play you.

13th Kilik Didn't play you.

13th Slush SON OF A *****! Your Chance to break the curse and you RUIN IT! You should heed Popefish's advice more often, But Do not worry... soon my pet... soon...

THE WORLD WILL BE OURS!

13th Player-4 DON'T QUIT

17th Rei-Gun Thanks for hosting the tournament, Also... Who chooses Ganondorf against ROB!?

17th Boshi Great seeing you again, If I EVER get my Pokemon stuff situated again I indeed wish to battle you. Of course with my laziness it'll probably be another month...

17th Zero Herd u joined Doubles, Thank you VERY MUCH for getting your mother to drive that Bus here to Kingsville.

17th Peachguard Was fun meeting you, SO MANY PEACHES AT THIS TOURNAMENT.

17th KoN! Great matches we had, finally got revenge from that terrible match at Zigsta's Blizzard Beach.

17th Pyledriver Hardly saw you in BOTH the ride to Kingsville and the tournament, Quite shocking... Rematch at Pik a Nik for those two sets Yoshi's nose touched your F-smash and the Spikes on Pictochat.

17th Turbo THE GREAT SUNIC! RUNNING FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF SOUND! Good Luck defeating Megafox. If you somehow win... All of us won't be able to believe this... Even 3-eyed blue Luigi won't be able to believe it!

25th Tofer Those police were going after us so badly.

25th Sama Great matches we had.

25th Castro Wanting some of that *** Sama is showing off to you? I SEE THAT HAND MOTION. You may have lost to KoN! But DO NOT WORRY CITIZEN! I got him.

25th Mike2 Barely saw you in the tourney room, until I saw you in with the Raves. SO HOW WERE THEY? I herd they we dancing on the walls and dancing so fast they were standing still.

25th Chaos Griffin Didn't Play you, But Crazy Silver hair you had. That was you right?

33th Big Boss My goodness, what happened? We can do our MM at Pik A Nik 2

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Check a few pages back, Rockstar. Derk or Nike should've put some up.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Ya'll got nuthin'.

Breloom: Toxic Heal

Substitute
Leach Seed
Focus Punch
Seed bomb

Item: Toxic Orb.

Get @ me.

:peach:

Reizilla

P4 v Magik $1000 Pokes MM? I'm sidebetting my first born on Magik.

Reizilla

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu that, I'd do a MM if hax wasn't an issue but crits/side effects suck wang

Pokemon is only fun in a non-hax or not overly hax match, or when the hax doesn't matter lol
277-278

Best. Episodes. Ever.

Reizilla

Lawl at Rayquaza living from an ice type move or using overheat against a water Pokemon.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yeah, no ones talking abou the tournament anymore and its devolved into +1. I'm just going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom