• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopa Kid playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oogabooha

Smash Rookie
My friend said that he beat SSE on Hard mode and now can play as koopa kid. He is meeting me on wifi tonight and I was wondering any thoughts on this?
my head hurts.:dizzy:

MRogue

Smash Rookie
Whether you believe it or not, your friend fails for duping you into thinking Koopa Kid is playable and not the Koopalings.

Zinger314

Smash Cadet
Question: Who is "Koopa Kid?"

We have a choice between Bowser Jr, Baby Bowser, and the Koopalings.

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
these are my final words: GUYS HE MIGHT BE RIGHT! WE ARE SURE THAT BOWSER JR. IS NOT IN BRAWL, BUT THE US MIGHT HAVE 1 MORE CHARACTER THAN THR JAPAN VERSION! DOJO!! HASN'T REVEALED ALL CHARACTERS YET!! Remeber Japan had more stuff than us like trophies...

Zinger314

Smash Cadet
these are my final words: GUYS HE MIGHT BE RIGHT! WE ARE SURE THAT BOWSER JR. IS NOT IN BRAWL, BUT THE US MIGHT HAVE 1 MORE CHARACTER THAN THR JAPAN VERSION! DOJO!! HASN'T REVEALED ALL CHARACTERS YET!! Remeber Japan had more stuff than us like trophies...
So the "All Characters Unlocked" screen is a lie, hmm? And the iso dumps are lies too?

Riiiiiiight.

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
I just unlocked Tom Nook guys! AND I got Koopa Kid too! All you have to do is unlock all the challenges without golden hammers and have 500000 kills in Cruel Brawl! Don't forget about having every trophy and 5 of all Animal Crossing ones AND you have to beat every Solo game mode on Intense with EVERY character twice!

It wasn't that hard!

Brawlx4xitxall

Smash Rookie
OMG I just unlocked Cranky Kong and his final smash is he craps himself and kills over. You then walk over to him and see if he's alive then he springs into action and hits you with a crap pie right in the face.

LastReaper

Smash Cadet
We should make a thread where we ask poeple to give a random character name and his final smash... would be funny, like brawlx4xitxall's cranky kong with a crap pie!! lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
sigh... if only Bowser Jr. was in the game... but he isnt. Btw, your friend is lying. I should know, cause i got all 35 characters.

*dreaming* Bowser Jr's Final Smash: Airship Armada
Bowser Jr appears in the background of the stage in his Mario Galaxy Airship, and brought his fleet with him. He gives the command to the ships to fire artillery shells all around the stage, while you control Bowser Jr's ship cannons, lasting 10 seconds.

Thankfully there is such thing as Imagination... Too bad not all of that imagination is a reality :(
At least I got Bowser and Pit on my side to cheer me up :)

Trophyhunter

Smash Apprentice
Obviously somewhere where, you havn't been
Thats i nto true I got wolf today what do you knwo The all characters unlocked screen. Also I guess he haxs the game.

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
You get him by beating Insane mode with Bowser with only one stock.
By the way, Psyche!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom