• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopa Questions: a Bowser Q&A Thread

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
What exact move against Snake give you problems?

If ftilt's bugging you, learn to powershield the first hit. It leads to a free grab, essentially.
His N Aerial, his jab combo keeps catching me off guard, just like Ike's jab. His Foward Aerial is a monster, and I am curious if there is a way to punish his stupid recovery. A good snake knows how to dodge my grabs, like this one Snake on FFA. He was insane. He would use his recovery and take out 2 nades while in the air, then he would snake dash, and plant C4's in less than 8 seconds. He was not an average player. D: Still, I know I can do better if I just knew how Snake's priority works. I have been doing very good at dodging his snake glides, or DACUS though. I only got hit 1-2 times that entire match. He was like a terrorist the way he filled the entire map with all his explosives. He also knew how to use his explosives to make people have limited options to move. Which was smart, but I found alternate ways around that ^ _ -. I couldn't pick up the nades because he took the nades out from way up on the FD map, so they exploded not too long after. He was definately an *** to pressure. Was fun though. Thats what matters. Also, how do you avoid his grab alts? After he grabs you.

I think thats it. I will reply next time if you spark anymore I forgot to say.

Flayl

Smash Hero
If we're counting Big Blue, then Flat Zone 2 is definitely worse.

Usually-legal-wise: it's either Rainbow Cruise or Final Destination, depends on the matchup.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Rawr :D

Really? This one Snake I saw on FD turned FD into his jungle. He knew how to maneuver through that map like a ninja. He was doing all sorts of annoying DI's, air dodges, placing C4's, using his recovery to the top of FD then take out 2 nades while falling but instead of just doing that, he reverses each one so when he falls, he falls in this zig-zag pattern, and it's already hard enough to hit him in the first place. He knew his priority. I just have to know mine, aswell as strengthen my AT game. Lol. Thanks for the ideas. Now here is something I been meaning to ask. How the hell do you piss off a Sonic noob with Bowser? I really am growing tired of these Sonics who just spam crap, (and because they don't even play correctly, we cannot figure out a pattern because THERE IS NO PATTERN) They don't DI, they don't do anything but spam, and because of that, it's harder to kill them ;~; It doesn't help that he is mid weight. Any suggestions? He ruined alot of great battles.. So does mario noobs, and kirby noobs, and pit noobs, and pika noobs, and zelda noobs, and lucas noobs, must I go on? They know how to spam those F tilts, and surprisingly it catches all of us off guard. Any suggestions on the other noobs would be great. Especially with Bowser mainly. :D

Thankyou for answering my question though :D. Also, where do I go to find people (possibly) I just battled on the WiFi, and see if they respond to my thread? I just got done going toe to toe with a great Falco with my Ganondorf, to the point SOON as you go back to the character select screen he was already in practice stage XDDDD. Not only that, when I killed him he would stay on that angelic thing for like 3 seconds, kind of like.. WTF. Same thing MK's do when they find out Bowser isn't a punching bag. I want to see if I can get up a FC exchange or something. I definately would love to train Bowser and Ganondorf on his Falco. :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Klaw literally beats everything Sonic has. Get the spacing down, and you're money.

Espy hates it when I snatch him...right buddy?!

And after Snake grabs you, mix up how you recover from it--roll back, into Snake, wait a while, or getup attack. Just mix it up so Snake has a harder time reading you. Don't get grabbed right next to the ledge, as you won't be able to roll away, which limits your options. Whatever you do, don't develop a habit.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Oh really? Definately have to get that down. I'm tired of the annoying noobs ruining great matches. >> Also you didn't answer one of my mandatory questions D:

Where do I go to find people (possibly) I just battled on the WiFi, and see if they respond to my thread? I just got done going toe to toe with a great Falco with my Ganondorf, to the point SOON as you go back to the character select screen he was already in practice stage XDDDD. Not only that, when I killed him he would stay on that angelic thing for like 3 seconds, kind of like.. WTF. Same thing MK's do when they find out Bowser isn't a punching bag. I want to see if I can get up a FC exchange or something. I definately would love to train Bowser and Ganondorf on his Falco. :p

Is it just because I mentioned Ganondorf? XD Just saying.. I don't mean to sort of go off topic.

I don't mean friendcode per se, I mean to make a thread to find specific people that I faced online recently. (by displaying a few patches of relative information to call out this player if they are on the smashboards, and see if they reply.) THEN get their friend code if they don't mind. So we can play friendlies :D This Falco is good, and it would be nice to face him again. D:
I like to train. Training IMO is my most favorite part when it comes to a game with competitive presence. Then, all that training becomes 100% fun. (Which is good for some people and bad for others, since some people goof off, and tend to lose 30% of their true potential during battle, whilst other people like me, can still go all out hardcore and still have fun. XD One day maybe you and my bowser could face each other. XD I could learn alot facing a good Bowser like you. I definately know right now your AT game, and practically the expertised parts of your gameplay are great, while mine is still in the works. :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
As far as Wi-Fi on Smashboards go, we have our Online Tournament Listings subforum and Brawl Online Discussion subforum. I don't play Wi-Fi--the lag completely throws off my timing--and I've never frequented our Online subforums.

But I do know that both Limit and KingKong hop on Wi-Fi from time to time. If you're looking to meet up with online Brawlers, I definitely recommend allisbrawl.com. There's always plenty of tournaments there as well as an online ladder.

I'm always down to share my knowledge of Bowser--just not via Wi-Fi, haha. I also don't have a Wii at the moment, which will be solved very soon. Gonna be practicing an hour a day for WHOBO. But yeah, feel free to contact me on here, AIM, Skype, or Facebook.

The Bowsers in general are really friendly when it comes to helping each other. If you've got a question, just ask.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Thats because I get lucky, and ONLY fight hardcore with these players when Wi-Fi isn't being a laggy ****head. So it doesn't hurt my timing at all. I only die like 1/1000 times when using that Down B move from above onto the ledge multiple times to induce mind games on there. Thanks for answering my question though, and I will be sure to ask more questions when they come to me. Thankyou for supporting my inquiries :D

Wi-Fi does have some smooth moments, and those are when I make sure I make the best of it.

If you ever see that silverish Bowser, thats almost like a ghost. Aswell as switching to the dark brown coloured Ganondorf. It's probably me. I like to spam dash, and play mindgames, aswell as show a very frindly attitude. Like.. if items were on and this Falco just CG'd me to my death because I let him grab me. Then see him get stuck in a pitfall, or a deku nut stunned him. I would just hold down beside him til he recovers. CG's, and all these infinites, and surefire deaths don't even affect me, I dare them to keep using it on me, soon I will know how to avoid it to a very evasive level. A man who has lossed 100's of battles will win his next victories nearly 10 times as much opposed to a person who one their victory on their first match. The more you lose, the more you win. Just like the more you practice, the more you achieve in the longrun.

Here is the catch though. I don't show a ''superior'' AT game, or show any advanced technique. I use casual mindgames, and I still can take some great players down. Imagine if I start using the advanced techniques at a higher level D: aswell as greater spacing. I could have potential, I think :p You may have all these fancy shorthops, item slides, etc. I know how to look passed that and turn them into neutral. To me, the only advanced technique in battle, is to be able to turn an AT into a neutral. Basically like Jujitsu. To use your opponents strength against them. I'm sure other arts serve this rule aswell. What do you think?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Bowser in general doesn't have many "ATs" to begin with. If you're smart, you can frankly beat good opponents with spacing/mixups alone.

I know plenty of people who just use ATs a lot to be flashy. It's smart to not be phased by it.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Yea, I just always see this world as two opposing sides of the coin, everything has a shadow of itself, and every shadow has a light of itself. So I am able to see passed every single obstacle that I pass by. Even.. If there is no moral notion behind said obstacle. Like psychological obstacles induced by a death of a family member, a tragedy, financial problems.

Yet, everyday I ask if it's wrong to avoid negativity, without negativity we wouldn't comprehend positivity. Minds are incredibly complex. :p

Anyways, I have another question about Bowser. Is it safe to use ground Down B near the edge (if you mastered that move) while your opponent is recovering, that way you have a chance to smash them while they are recovering, AND grab onto the ledge? I have killed great players with this move. To the point they ONLY go after me. Intimidation can be quite the catch in a battle. Which is why many bullies stand down and lose that ''power'' when you stand up to them, because they don't expect it. Intimidation can work as easy as it will fail.
Which is what I was telling Limit, that there is a whole new sublevel of perspective when fighting somebody during battle than just mechanics, and technicals. Psychology plays a really prominent role. Even if others start seeing this perspective, our ambage like human minds and how we associate matter to the knowledge we see in a mechanical manner will still enforce a great amount of intimidation, or any other psyche during battle. Doesn't matter how calm you are, your subconscious picks up increments of information that will affect your play. (It explains as to why we figure out things that make us think we could see into the future. We pick up ALOT more than our conscious mind picks up. Aswell as it puts it together in a second while our mind takes years XD) (( It's why we get the Aha! moments randomly the next day after trying to remember something the day before))

I can explain this in a huge wall of text if you want me to. I feel like I am just scratching the surface of psychology and it's potential within anything we come across.

I'm sure you are aware of alot of this, but I am saying, maybe others don't? Psychology is a whole new level of perception, and alot of people are still seeing everything as just reality, and can't see the patterns reality consists of.

What do you think? ;o

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'm trying to becaome a psychologist and this is even getting boiring to me, you're right psychology plays a large role, in does in any game where you play against another person, if you know what they're going to do through conditioning and observation of their patterns you will be able to beat them most of the time unless they make a conscious effort to swicth up their game and even try to pick up on your tendencies, which is what any good player does. So really when it comes down to it, while psychological factors do play a part it's not as overwhelming as you'd like to think.

The fact of the matter is MK is an amazing character and because of that you are at a disadvantage, yes, you can beat MK if you outplay him but you have to put in signifcantly more effort than him, and at a higher level of play the skill gap is often not enough to make up for a bad matchup.

Also Down B to the edge should be used sparingly as a suprise move more than anything, often it'd be a better option to just edgeguard normally.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Thats why you don't compare psychology to technical Hobo.

When in psychology, there is always a pattern, and if somebody is this attentive, I am sure they will be aware of the switch trick. Psychology is basically teamed up with mindgames, it's just a heavier presence on the overall play. Mindgames is the controller of our psychological game, and allows us to guide ourselves with fluent manuver passed obstacles, mixed with that teaspoon of human error, controller error, or even a glitch of course. It's just another perspective to look through, and that is what I am getting at :p

It's all about who can mindgame the other better. In which pulls up a picture that is too complex for the human mind to place ALL the factors to debate on. Everyday we see unbelievable feats, and see low tiers do some high priority stuff. There was never a thing known as ''impossible'' or ''advantage''. The disadvantage from the beginning was believing there was one to begin with. Of course, they may be fast, and have incredible priority, but there is always that beautiful human mind, + devotion, + creativity + positivity that awakens people from what they once believe for what they achieve. There is no ''place''. It's all about who can out think the other opponent, and human error allows even somebody who doesn't think with expertise to prevail. There is no such thing as a ''limit''. Everybody can obtain that ''higher'' level with anything, with great devotion, time, and perserverence.

There is no such thing as ''best''. Think about it. (Be rational though. It's not like a chicken can kill an elephant) Just because this kid gets bullied by some kid, because he is ''stronger''. Obviously means the bully just works out. The kid doesn't. If the kid worked out, then there wouldn't be any bullying. We all can achieve anything, if it's not limited by nature.

Tenodera

Smash Cadet
I missed the whole psychology thing, but with Bomb -> Edge I would be more afraid that they would edgeguard me. If they figure it out and get to the edge before Bowser does, you're dead. I actually have done it a couple times to great effect, but wouldn't recommend it unless you're sure that it's safe.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
In this case Bowser is the chicken and MK is the elephant. (Oh the irony.) We all understand what you're getting at but you can't overlook natural limitations. MK simply has more options than Bowser and can **** Bowser when he's in the air. That's just how it is. MK will always have an advantage over Bowser no matter which way you look at the situation.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Thats only because you don't see that, no one can see the true potential in every factor that can play during any situation. How many times am I going to see ''New Discoveries'' coming up on the threads that explain things we never even thought of. You'd be amazed how easy humans can be masked, and convinced that there is no other way around what we see already, but in the end there is alot more than just MK putting Bowser up in the air and Bowser having less options. Obviously, we haven't found that mix of mindgames + DI + mixing it up. Aswell as that possible factor in our minds to begin with. Nothing is impossible. There has been people who turned Astaroth on Soul Calibur to a WHOLE new level through devotion and perserverence. If I recall correctly Sonic used to been the ''****'' character who was capable of nothing, but turns out he is capable of alot more, yet people are still putting limits that don't even exist. We are just to ''human'' and ''mechanical'' to see passed what we see before us. I'm telling you, there is ways around this. We just have to find ''it''. Even when we can't see ''it''. If you main Bowser, it'll come to you. San has turned Ike into something I didn't think Ike was capable of. It shows how quick things can change in our expectations, and shows that the true ''limit'' is the way we think.

That is what I am trying to get across. ''One whom speaks of not being blind, is the blindest of all'' We are all blind, because there will never be a day we'll see everything. It's one of the only things that is impossible. The mind generates tiny itty bitty factors everyday, and when it's in battle, it plays the same role. There is tiny gates, and windows everywhere within the match, and we just have to find those right windows to guide Bowser to victory. Like.. learn how to NOT get shot up in the air in the first place. Learn how to deal the damage and pressure that MK. Bowser can take damage, his attacks do good damage. MK is a light character. Get him in the air, and bait him to do attacks. While you are on the ground. So you can shield grab him.

Your mindsets, and your ''rational'' explanations is why Bowser isn't increasing his level. Because you are thinking way to theoretically on Bowser's mechanics. He is more than just a turtle who is slow, and can't live up to MK's aerial game. I wish I could explain this more formally, and more coherently, but it's tough. Lol. Atleast I am trying. :p

Teno that is why you do it sparingly. Catch them off guard. I mean, if you read them right. That leads another window for Bowser to manifest when in a heat of battle. Just like grabs, people complain about grabs and don't use them much, I like grabs because they are extremely helpful. If we stay patient and learn to put grab in our mandatory side of playstyle, learn to defend, and shield + DI + powershield + all this buffering, and AT's. Stop looking at Bowser as we see hiim, and look further into that, refusing to see something that doesn't even exist in the first place. The moment you lift off this ''limit'' you keep putting on Bowser, is the moment your mind will open up to Bowser's muse. Which is a player's opened mind, and creativity aswell as devotion, perserverence, and a passion for said character regardless of how many people limit their goal with what they say.

It's basic psychology, you limit your mind, your limit your potential.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
ok now im reading this and i don't see any point to what you're saying now.

you're really overcomplicating this...lol

every character is more than what they seem. i thought that was obvious from the first fighting game you ever played.

you're like the new a2zomg without all the brawl facts...lol

theorycraft pro

you're talking about boosting bowser to some new level by just trying harder or whatever, but don't you think we already try that? you think there's a bowser that constantly goes to nationals? well, we have one. that's it.

all san has is much more precise and better execution than your run of the mill ike. he knows what to do in certain situations, and other wise he just jabs. big deal.

no hate on san, shoutout to him for doing what he does because he's amazing, but that's all he does. and he wins, which i can't fathom but just accept. he's good with ike.

anyone can turn bowser into something good [from your point of view which is hella idealistic] but now you have to understand that none of us can do anything at the moment. if you can, please do so, i'd love to see you use bowser or something. we need a video of you..lol

i really appreciate your idealism but now we've all felt like this about bowser before. Akumin, it's nothing new, im completely serious. we've all thought we could do something special with bowser, and some of us have, and some of us will CONTINUE to do so, when we have the time to do so.

so, all i see is constant essays and i just don't feel like reading it anymore -_- you use really simple words but im just too lazy to follow, so if im answering only half of your argument, you know why now

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
A Very Friendly Argument

I know Limit, and Calibur, I am not trying to say you are limiting your mind per se, I am saying you don't think you are limiting your mind, and proceed to believe that this is Bowser's top game when it comes to Zig, and all the other Bowser top players.

I don't believe this is Bowser's top game. I believe he has no weaknesses if you believe he doesn't. I believe he can achieve much more, and if Zig, and all the other great Bowser players stick to Bowser one day this ''transformation'' of notions on Bowser's gameplay will become prominent. Look at that one Pit player Yass, he turned Pit into a machine. I bet we ALL didn't see that coming. Which supports this ''argument''. :p

you're talking about boosting bowser to some new level by just trying harder or whatever, but don't you think we already try that? you think there's a bowser that constantly goes to nationals? well, we have one. that's it.
This is what I am talking about, you say you try hard, and I know you obviously do, but you act like you have reached the limit of Bowser's game, and thats already why Bowser isn't getting the proper attention he deserves, because the majority of people are way too dwelled into this mechanical system that only exists because we believe we see everything that is ''rational''. I don't care if you played Bowser for 1000 years. If you create a limit, Bowser will be limited. (I feel like I am being redundant :p) Meh, lets just drop this ''argument'' :p

Anyways.. I fix your statement about A2ZOMG

you're like the new a2zomg without all the brawl facts and attitude...lol
@ Tsukasa, you obviously think you see the big picture just like everyone else does. Everyone in this world, cannot just jump to the conclusion of a theory, because humans are very suceptible to only seeing a one sided view when it involves mechanics. Bowser is not limited, if you work with him with what I am explaining. It's simply not ignorance, believing you see the big picture just by what you see is ignorance. Everyday people are baffled by things people achieve.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Heh, it's all good. I have nothing against Tsukasa, I am just stating my retaliation pertaining to that ''ignorant'' comment. We all have our opinions. It's why this world is diverse. I respect opinions, and learn to never state anything as fact. I state everything merely as my perspective, my view of things. Every answer is just another question after all. ^^

If I believe that he has no weaknesses, and is devoted to my views with walls of text, that sure as hell doesn't make me ignorant. If you can't back your views up, or.. get defensive and lash out from being cornered, than that is being ignorant. Every person who can back up their theories with logical sense, even if they disagree entirely. I respect them and their views. People who just jump to conclusions with insignificant information, than surely you are just walking on blind streets. It's like these teens per se. They hear something very insightful, but turn it into arrogance without realizing it because of anger, and their already predetermined presence of arrogance everyone is born with.

You'd be amazed how many people that are called arrogant, aren't really arrogant. Humans can get entangled by our own complex labyrinths easier than you think. Second nature, auto-pilot, anger, emotion, and all sorts of our mind's distributions to our overall presence can significantly change our standpoint. We just don't know what is true, and whats fake anymore. Whats right, or whats wrong, because everybody has their own take on the same world we stand in.

I can't tell you how many times I hear somebody tell somebody ''not to get angry it doesn't solve anything'', and when something makes them angry, they are just hypocrites.

Main example is when people truly believe their taste in music is the true taste, and fail to realize that many human minds are wired differently. What you may see as red, may be orange to me. What you see in the clouds may be an elf, and I may see a dragon. We all percieve through so many different ambages.

I am only contributing what I see. That is my sole purpose of writing these walls of text. :D

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yea, I didn't open people's eyes about the character in 09 or anything, nope!
He was being sarcastic. At least I'm pretty sure he was.

Anyway you guys are putting way too much effort into this guy when you could be contributing to matchup discussions.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I guess playing him for 2 years and repping him In tournament play as my only main for a year doesn't matter if I don't wall of text my opinion, continue to post huge walls stating nothing.

No I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it's very annoying to read somebody post that bowser has no weaknesses and he's on an equal footing with mk.

Just clarifying, I was being sarcastic.
I know you were, as was I!

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Anyway you guys are putting way too much effort into this guy
Are you implying me? >:

(Not going to state the redundant notion I been trying to get across. Obviously, you guys think you see the big picture, just because you used him for years. Already saying he is limited, based off technical factors, makes that entire post invalid.)

Nobody can REALLY know, if Bowser is limited, because human minds percieve only bits of information that is relative to what we believe, rather than what we don't see as possible.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I always find my sarcastic texts backfire. Makes it so much harder to use my skills on women.

Vires, it's good you feel Bowser's capable of winning matches, but you have to accept that Bowser has limitations. Back in Melee, Gimpyfish (best Bowser from Melee) posted a great video on Youtube where he said the first step to becoming good with a LT character is to recognize he sucks complete booty. Then instead of trying to fix his weaknesses, play to his strengths. Xyro will literally tell you the exact same thing, and he's still performing VERY well with Samus in Texas, of all places.

In Austin, I play every week with some of Bowser's worst MUs in the entire game. It sucks. Hard. But I wouldn't change a bit of it--it's a constant reminder to me how limited Bowser is as a character.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
I know that Zig D:

I am indubatably well aware that Bowser has a more rigid playstyle than MK.

I am just trying to explain at my utter most best that we can't say he is limited by just what we see, we do not know if there is so much more to discover.

I explained many times, we as humans believe we have seen it all, and have studied it all.

Yet, everyday we are contradicted by our own contradictions. STILL we set limits, and limits do nothing but set walls and obstacles that further depletes our chance to open a new window of discovery, view.

I'm just trying to explain, that we as a Bowser community will never step up true levels associated to our game, if we honestly think that we know the maximum potential bowser has. There is always a way around an obstacle. We just have to find them, and display as many factors as we can to defeat a good amount of Bowser's weak game against MK.

I know 100% that Bowser players will need to step up their level of playing against an MK, I am saying that by thinking MK can defeat Bowser so easily just means we have to further our knowledge pertaining to Bowser and how to take down MK. Shield grabbing helps against MK alot D: Since he has to approach. Mach tornado is not that hard to shield. Bowser can also dash attack mach tornado (Not sure if it's viable on high levels of play) knocking MK out of it.

Limitations, and weaknesses are not the same thing.. Limit is a permanent problem that jades the said subject.

Weakness can be turned into a neutral, even if your opponent knows how to backfire, you can turn that backfire into neutral too. The key is to turn every single of your opponents advantages into a neutral. MK is a light character. If we can just stop saying how ''limited'' Bowser is, and try to look into more factors, more defensive manuevers, and how to AVOID said situation in the first place. Learning how to put every single part of Bowser's game into play. I see alot of ''I don't like to grab'' comments. It's all about practice and mastering a mixed playstyle, mindgames, the ability to turn weaknesses into neutral, ridiculous concentration. Bowser against MK is all about not making mistakes. If you improve Bowser, and not limit him. It's possible. D: He has good pressure game. He can shieldgrab MK. He can bait MK. MK has to approach, and you can use this against him, + knowing his tricks, and how he will approach you. The damage you do adds up fast. Side B when he shields. do NOT use your flame thrower unless he only has 1-2 more jumps left. Only use it for a split second, thats another 8% plus time to think how he will approach, + on a psychological side it intimidates him. It might make him even think that you will use it again, and punish it, that will allow you to map out more factors.

I will always believe Bowser may have weaknesses that can be overcomed by confidence, and what I have mentioned. He is not ''limited''.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Sigh", honestly your mindset isn't bad, it's actually good when it comes to playing an underpowered character, but please don't act like me or kingkong haven't put alot of time into our character and how to deal with hard matchups.

It really is close to borderline insulting to say the effort has not been put forth. That's all I'll say, I respect your opinion but please remember it IS a game, it has limitations.

Eternal Vires

Smash Cadet
Sigh", honestly your mindset isn't bad, it's actually good when it comes to playing an underpowered character, but please don't act like me or kingkong haven't put alot of time into our character and how to deal with hard matchups.

It really is close to borderline insulting to say the effort has not been put forth. That's all I'll say, I respect your opinion but please remember it IS a game, it has limitations.
Hey there now, don't jump to a conclusion of anything related to insulting, and belittling your obvious great success. I NEVER said anything that dismantled your great Bowser game. I am TRYING to explain, that humans are lead to believe that they know it all, and seen everything, expecting the maximum capacity based off experience.

I'm saying that even though you have succeeded with Bowser, know your match ups, your battles, and all the mechanics. Does NOT automatically make you the wizard of final theory for Bowser and his game against any bad MU. Even the most trained masters of any subject learn something everyday. There is so many possibilities that lie behind conscious eyes. With the way you believe that you are 100% correct, that Bowser is ''limited'' as fact.

Which in all human reality, beyond mechanics, through psychological simplicity, that is irrational to believe. Humans ward off from paths everyday due to how easy it is for our eyes to fog up for what really lies infront of us. We see what we want to see, not what we don't believe. It's why you don't find that salt shaker after one of your parents, siblings, friends told you to go get it for them. It's because your mind sees what you want to see, and while you were on your way there, you were telling yourself subconsciously that the salt shaker was not there. So even if it is there infront of your eyes. You won't even register it.

Many people throughout history have shoved our mechanics up our ***, and put us in awe for how ''limit'' is just a bunch of bull**** if it's not limited by nature.

It's amazing that nearly everybody thought the world was flat, but people who think like me went with their devotion and crossed the line of belief to seek for truth's intervention.

If we sit here and insist to say Bowser is ''limited'', when you and I and everybody on Earth can NEVER know 100% fact that we have discovered everything there is to be discovered. There is just way too many factors for the conscious mind to comprehend, + this jaded system everybody is tempted to follow by that eliminates greater chances to see beyond weaknesses known as ''limit''.

I only use real life examples to strengthen not the game, but my notion about ''limit''. How easy for us humans to be fooled out of our circle of everlasting what we once thought was true.

Do you know how many people don't even know the Sun is a star?

Why do people say after dark? It makes no sense, since day and night are a paradox in itself.

How people actually insist to cover for these parents who truly think they rule over their kids, and are always right. It's why kids drift off from their purity, because they lose face for whats true to them in life. Humans everyday find out fascinating things in life. Everyday, we learn how blind we were from the beginning. This is what I am explaining..

Everyday when I was younger I was against religion, because of my views, and how I disagreed with them. I called them zombies because they were stuck in this everlasting circle of ignorance. A man in my dream then taught me that ''Every eye may see differently, but they both are carrying the same schism'' Meaning, these religious people were seperating themselves from us, because I am an alleged ''sinner''. While I seperated myself from them, because I don't believe in any of their views, let alone find anyone who has been able to back it up. So this entire time I was being a hypocrite without realizing it, and so were they.

When I was younger I actually thought ambient ; classic music > every single music. Everything else I called it angry music, and it was all not ''emotion''. I actually had this swimming around in my head, and never saw light through it until somebody talked to me about it. Explained to me that we all see different things. I wasn't trying to be arrogant, I was simply dwelling in human's nature of thinking we see clearly, when really we are not seeing anything at all.

It doesn't help anymore that humans don't know what is true and what is fake anymore. There is still millions of questions to be asked, and there is yet to be 1 single 100% answer that everyone agrees on.

This is what I am trying to explain. I am NOT bringing you down. Don't take it in that way. You are twisting my words, completely. :/

I really wasn't trying to sound like that >:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
wall of text whyyyyy

and half of your post is unrelated to bowser at all. im sorry if i sound mean but it's really ridiculous now

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Nobody can REALLY know, if Bowser is limited, because human minds percieve only bits of information that is relative to what we believe, rather than what we don't see as possible.
I think this just might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard anyone truthfully say about something in a fighting game.

Top Bottom