• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ vs The World

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, the song "Dancing Mad" from Final Fantasy VI would probably go well over this, namely the version by the Black Mages, with some of the character selection editted out.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I like how impatient KDJ seemed the whole time, the way he rushed through the menus to pick stages, yet people kept hitting back and putting on tags and changing costumes. Pretty funny, in my mind i imagined him getting really angry (i'm sure he didn't though)

oddgloat

Smash Cadet
I thought the most impressive part of the vid was during the second match when KDJ did a grab-to-wall-cancel-up-b combo to edgehog on the rotating cloud. Who just understands that that is gonna happen? Talk about game awareness.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
We can all beat him in 2 vs 1. Nuro and Elen can beat him in 1 vs 1, sometimes. I can do the same but I wasn't in the vid :p

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
the day after this nuro, aoi, and i beat dj (with 2 stock), elen, and miso in a crew battle money match though :)

haha and when he 4 stocked us we straight up sucked, isb. also that never happened

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
dj's marth is good but you guy's should have taken it nice an easy one stock a pice
you guy's seemed to panic, i know its easy to panic when playing a good marth
i MM'ed Ken( and lost:( ) but i managed to take one stock off in yoshi's story
all of ya should have gone sheick....... but then there was his fox:urg:

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
not bad team, better luck next time. I have a sudden urge to return to MA.

Lastly, that 1 scene that everyone said was awesome, was awesome.

Elen

Smash Lord
dj's marth is good but you guy's should have taken it nice an easy one stock a pice
you guy's seemed to panic, i know its easy to panic when playing a good marth
i MM'ed Ken( and lost:( ) but i managed to take one stock off in yoshi's story
all of ya should have gone sheick....... but then there was his fox:urg:
It was nearly 4 in the morning. I don't think any of us were panic-ing, as much as we were probably falling asleep. We gave him the counter pick every time, so if we went shiek, we were getting his far more potent fox. Lol. Theres no way around it!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The best thing about those vids is it wasn't me getting my a** handed over to me. That would have been all bad, because it would have been a masacre....XD

Banks

Smash Hero
brawlpro pros go to tournaments, so go to a tournament

p.s. i would so win a crew battle of myself vs him only.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
brawlpro pros go to tournaments, so go to a tournament

p.s. i would so win a crew battle of myself vs him only.
hey its hard 4 me, my parents hate the fact i even like ssbm, u think they r gona drive me somewhere 30mins away to play more of what they hate, anyways becoming "brawlpro" will b a lil easier 4 me playin ppl online. can't wait, bet chu no1 can.:p

in order to beleive u would win against kdj i'd have c ur vids (hey i'm not flamin wat so ever) i'd even b excited 2 watch some1 good enough 2 beat kdj 1on1 that i haven't seen before, pm me links or just tell me wat to type in on yt, i'd seriously would like to c u. 4real.

Elen

Smash Lord
hey its hard 4 me, my parents hate the fact i even like ssbm, u think they r gona drive me somewhere 30mins away to play more of what they hate, anyways becoming "brawlpro" will b a lil easier 4 me playin ppl online. can't wait, bet chu no1 can.:p

in order to beleive u would win against kdj i'd have c ur vids (hey i'm not flamin wat so ever) i'd even b excited 2 watch some1 good enough 2 beat kdj 1on1 that i haven't seen before, pm me links or just tell me wat to type in on yt, i'd seriously would like to c u. 4real.
You should have flamed banks. Would've been funnier. I CAN DO THAT 100 TIMES BETTER!! *shoots flames at banks*

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
Maybe your parents dont hate ssbm, maybe they hate how it encourages your HORRIBLE spelling?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow KDJ really cool and all but i've already done it

My little sister and 9 of her friends yes thats right NINE others

Me vs 10

4 stock vs 40

Oh but you playing people is cool too

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt do that if i would be KDJ, all those dudes will probably never play again lolz.
kdj is tha best

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Haha no they arent pros but a few of em are actually pretty good and 4 stocking them is impressive. Its pretty hard to 4 stock anyone that knows how to play the game well.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
hes just wow, and even with the cp its impressive

you guy's need to stop, sure kdj is good(i know i've played him several times)
but if you idolize someone and are blinded by the fact that they have more skill
than you, you have alredy lost before you even start to play, no offense
to dj but when i MM him or play him in a tourney, i dont think "im gonna lose"
no i think he's gonna do good but im goin to do better, and even if i lose
i'll see waht i can work and next time i wont lose so easily

*edit*

and of course always MM:cool:

Top Bottom