• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ vs The World

Banks

Smash Hero
hey its hard 4 me, my parents hate the fact i even like ssbm, u think they r gona drive me somewhere 30mins away to play more of what they hate, anyways becoming "brawlpro" will b a lil easier 4 me playin ppl online. can't wait, bet chu no1 can.:p

in order to beleive u would win against kdj i'd have c ur vids (hey i'm not flamin wat so ever) i'd even b excited 2 watch some1 good enough 2 beat kdj 1on1 that i haven't seen before, pm me links or just tell me wat to type in on yt, i'd seriously would like to c u. 4real.
nah i can't beat DJ in tournament, I've won single games vs him over the years since I play him alot . all the videos of me on youtube are old as hell and gai

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Id feel horrible if i was on the losing end of this. I think if one of u had 28 stock, then u should have been able to beat him. If u only got one stock off every other match, starting with the first one, then u would have won...lolz.

Banks

Smash Hero
brawlpro i didnt even put up vids of myself, people who taped me at their tournaments did

and btw, no one can beat KDJ besides M2K

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
kdj has some creative edgeguards.

but i like the fsmash one... it's the best.

i'm also going to try adding that dash dance stuff in my edgeguard. seems pretty cool.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Old videos don't say anything..
kdj is the best. no one can beat him. this video proves it.
ok now i beleive u guys, thnx 4 teamin up on me xD,

by me saying that other pros might b better i was kinda on the present side...not the past, i said that cause i couldn't find any current vids of them fighting. sry...bn..banks.

th0rn

Smash Lord
playing even one game against KDJ improves your game so much, it's ********.
How does you getting 4 stocked and not being able to move improve your game? LOL

So does that mean:
M2K>KDJ>Ken>other marths?
I only remember m2k beating KDJ once (recently), and all the others KDJ won...

how r u so sure, well pc chris beat kdj in the mlg. i still think kdj is 1 of the best players.
lol, then KDJ beat him in every single tourney following that. At Vesticle he 4 then 3 stocked him twice with marth

brawlpro

Smash Master
lol, then KDJ beat him in every single tourney following that. At Vesticle he 4 then 3 stocked him twice with marth
kk, anywayz me and edge are fighting over who we think is da best pro, he won't stop saying its ken, and i'm like its either kdj or bombsoldier(but bombsoldier without chaingrabs, lets just say i said kdj), so do u guyz think kdj is better than ken, i do, he ALSO said just cause kdj beat ken in 1 vid doesn't mean he is better, i dunno 4 sure but i think it was more than 1 vid, and he said ask anyone, so i'm doing as i was told, who really is better???

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
brawl pro you shouldnt even have ken and bombsoldier in that conversation. Bombsoldier specifically is even less close than ken. The best pro is either PC, M2k, or DJ. They are a tier above all the other players now. DJ beats both of them so I would consider him the best. But they are all very close.

Elen

Smash Lord
Lol @ Brawlpro for putting Ken and Bombsoldier up against DJ. No comparison my friend. Kerplo, if you think you can go through at least 2 of us. MM $100?

I'm done flaming the noobs now ^^ Where we be without them anyways? Oh right, somewhere enjoyable :O

4 AM FTW!!!

brawlpro

Smash Master
Lol @ Brawlpro for putting Ken and Bombsoldier up against DJ. No comparison my friend. Kerplo, if you think you can go through at least 2 of us. MM $100?

I'm done flaming the noobs now ^^ Where we be without them anyways? Oh right, somewhere enjoyable :O

4 AM FTW!!!
Umm, i didn't put them up against kdj, as i stated i said i think that kdj is the best one, but my friend keeps sayin ken is, read my latest post carefully my friend, i'm not a n00b either u *****

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
The first two people did like absolutely nothing lol

That Ganon pwned

Elen

Smash Lord
Umm, i didn't put them up against kdj, as i stated i said i think that kdj is the best one, but my friend keeps sayin ken is, read my latest post carefully my friend, i'm not a n00b either u *****
Yepp, I know. Calm down buddy, I'm running on 2 hours of sleep here. Don't take anything I say to heart.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
i think dj could 4 stock a lot of good players on yoshi's story, honestly

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
you guys make him look good. Too many avoidable mistakes. Im sure any good smasher could at least take out two of you.

the last game just made me cry. that one was too good.
If you're so sure that we "[made] him look good," come up and MM us.

It might look like an avoidable mistake, whichever match you're looking at, but it's a worlds difference as soon as you're actually playing him.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol he's in Michigan how will you mm him.

Also, KDJ almost died and lost his 4th stock with that extra shinespike at the end. That would've sucked so bad.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Um...Just to put it straight...Ken has not shown up at many tournies revently first of all, so u cant say he is the "best" anymore. Second, at OC3 forward took bombsoldier out of brackets in losers i believe. And though i really like forwards falco, KDJ is higher than forward on the list. KDJ, Mew2king, pc chris...all on the same level as ken and bombsoldier.

Top Bottom