• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ vs Zorro! The Epic Showdown.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
2nd match was awesome. **** back and fourth.

FlipNRed

Smash Apprentice
Not gonna lie I'm still very skeptical and don't believe at all. You M*******s (jk), Massachusetts guys tend to hang on to jokes for a ridiculously long time...I must admit you guys are good at what you do, however. For a Marth ditto with both Marths exhibiting KDJ's style might be solid enough to actually believe that both Zorro and KDJ co-exist... :laugh:

Elen

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie I'm still very skeptical and don't believe at all. You M*******s (jk), Massachusetts guys tend to hang on to jokes for a ridiculously long time...I must admit you guys are good at what you do, however. For a Marth ditto with both Marths exhibiting KDJ's style might be solid enough to actually believe that both Zorro and KDJ co-exist... :laugh:
That's because Massachusetts guys are too good ;)

Elen

Smash Lord
Of all people, I wouldn't expect Cort to be one of the impatient ones xD They're on their way soon ^.^

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
I guess DaBear is just not as cool as Cort :( I ask for an encore and nobody notices :p Things would be different if I invented the Sacred Falcon Combo! *Raise Fist in Anger!*

Elen

Smash Lord
Matt just email me the next one. I've been very busy because of some serious issues that I got involved with. I'll put it up whenever I get it though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Zorro is not that great. All he does is copy KDJ. What a nub.

Top Bottom