• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC Trifecta Part 2 10/8

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1: Vinnie ($210) - Good **** as always :D good job on first
3: vVv Cheese ($50) - Thanks for hosting a fun tournament.
4: Kai ($20) - I'm upset I lost game 1 but gg's nontheless you played very well.
7: WEDGE - Lol what a close set (Even though you 2-0'd) I've never been more focused in a set before. XD nice Sonic
13: CoonTail - Thanks so much for the ride and good stuff getting 13th! :D We both made our goal
13: Raptor - 13th of 42. not bad... but you still suck >:I
13: Gunblade - Fun mm. :) Thanks for making me think I was about to win just to crush my dreams :(
17: Sama - Good job! :O
17: Xivk - gg's :) dont taunt midmatch though when im still alive.. >.>
17: vVv Rapture - Next time you try to run off with my Yoshi ima shank you >:I <3
17: Ring of Fire - Good games. you still have some stuff to learn but you've gotten better from the first time I played you.
17: Ghost - You may be new to the offline scene but you're doing fairly well tbh. Keep practicing. :I

Luigisama

Smash Champion
shoutouts to the piano player that played music while I waited on the line.
Shoutouts to CT for wanting to take a poop inside of the piano
shoutouts to the guy with the mega phone
shoutouts to the two guys fighting in the COD section

ok now for real shoutouts
CT sorry I didn't say thank you after you drove me home. Thank you so much for driving to this tourney and thank you so much for letting me and raptor sleep over. STICKER CLUB 4 LIFE

Vinnie gj beating M2k and for making the ride to the venue fun lol. STICKER CLUB 4 LIFE

Viva good job at planking on FD against Dark pch and kai while Vinnie fought them both lol jk. You made that car ride fun and lol too bad you didn't enter singles. Sticker club
I'll get my monopoly stick pic up sometime today.

Raptor wow we did pretty good in doubles. So sorry for share stocking you against Wedge and chimpkat. I thought you told me to come in lol. Sticker club and black yoshi swag.

M2k gj getting second. lol at your shennagins.

Wedge yo ggs I didn't think my practice against wifi sonics would help me against you. You said the funniest thing at the tourney after m2k lost. "yes I can go home now" lol. You sonics lurking in tornado alley. I seez you and that blueness.

Dark peach ggs best lost ever and rage quit prevention by the tvs going off. Of course I would get a misfire, hit you, and you fair me out of the stage. I see the words game set and the tvs turn off. I hope you got home ok.

Rapture best troll to troll will and good job in gears.

everyone else ggs. I love you all and Luigi will emerge from tornado alley.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
cheating in pokemon? cheating in a videogame?
Those sneaky girl gamers. I look down upon you all. :3

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
POOL 1:
1.Mew2King
2.Chimpakt
3.Calm
4.Dr. Pepper
5.KNA
6.Money

POOL 2:
1.Vinnie
2.Ring of Fire
3.Phoenix Lord
4.vVv Tox
5.Seth G

POOL 3:
1.Royal
2.vVv Cheese
3.Xivk
4.Jamaj
5.Buddah

POOL 4:
1.Ebo
2.DarkPch.
3.vVv Rapture
4.TAG
5.Spencer M

POOL 5:
1.vVv Chibo
2.CoonTail
3.Ghost
4.ILICIS
5.RJ

POOL 6:
1.Kai
2.Raptor
3.Lunar
4.Raceman
5.Drew

POOL 7:
1.Gunblade
2.Zorai
3.Hanzo
4.Doct0r Phi1
5.Anthony M

POOL 8:
1.WEDGE
2.D1
3.Sama
4.JJ
5.VidmasterPat

Here are pool results if you wanna include them in the first post, Cheese.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do bad in singles yet again when I could be placing really high. This is starting to annoy me more than usual. I have tried 10000000 things to help me not choke in matches and nothing works. I feel more stupid with each tournament I go to.

Least this time I mad that up with teams. Im not in a good mood.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Do bad in singles yet again when I could be placing really high. This is starting to annoy me more than usual. I have tried 10000000 things to help me not choke in matches and nothing works. I feel more stupid with each tournament I go to.

Least this time I mad that up with teams. Im not in a good mood.
You still did pretty good Dark Peach! Don't be down on yourself! You still got top 10, now you know next time aim for higher than that! You can do it! Also you got 3rd in teams! That's really good considering you don't play it much.

DrPepper

Smash Rookie
Fun tournament everyone... I had tons of fun and great matches... winning amateur bracket was cool also

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
1: Vinnie ($210) Congrats on winning man
4: Kai ($20) GGs. I should practice the ditto
5: vVv Chibo ($10) Thanks for the ride homie. good job in pokemon
7: WEDGE stay free tho
7: D1 ggs in dubs
9: Zorai Please don't bug me to MM you everytime you see me. GGs in bracket/the MM.
9: DarkPch. ggs in dubs
13: Ebo Thanks for the ride homie, you shouldve done better.
13: Gunblade ggs in dubs nice to finally meet you
17: Doctor Pepper ggs
17: Calm ggs
17: Phoenix Lord your pikachu was pretty good, you were just really unfamiliar in the matchup.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Why do I feel that sonic vs. ice climbers is the most horrific thing to watch ever?

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Dark pch, it's just a video game

it's not worth getting mad over, just play the game and have fun, and dont worry about it lol

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
1: Vinnie ($210) - again, mad props for winning!
2: Mew2King ($105) - playing you was really funny. especially when stupid **** happened.
3: vVv Cheese ($50) - Thx for hosting. You're funny too
5: Chimpakt ($10) - GGs, your Diddy did well for not playing in a while. :) Keep goin to tourneys
7: WEDGE - nice sonic, and nice meeting you
7: D1 - Can't wait for your new tourney series!
9: Hanzo - We finally meet :)
13: Gunblade - I wanna play you some more lol.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Phoenix Lord- You have a good pikachu. I'd like to see you place better.
You and me both, but I'm just not at that level yet. I'm too predictable, I gotta play better people more so that I can get around that, I guess.

17: Phoenix Lord your pikachu was pretty good, you were just really unfamiliar in the matchup.
Thanks, I felt like I was almost doing good before the power went out, but when it came back on I seemed to have lost the ability to deal with, well, everything. So much tripping, it was awful. :embarrass: But the biggest problem I had was just you being so much better than me. Enjoy your $10, you earned it buddy. :bee:

Also, this tourney was really awesome, much better than that last KOTC one. I'd say the best part was getting all $15 from the amateur bracket as gas money. GGs to everyone I played.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You still did pretty good Dark Peach! Don't be down on yourself! You still got top 10, now you know next time aim for higher than that! You can do it! Also you got 3rd in teams! That's really good considering you don't play it much.
I don't care about top ten at turn out like this anymore. Does not mean anything or say anything about me. I don't like blowing matches I am so confident I can take. No one aint perfect. You will get bodied once in a while. Even the best do. But over and over and over again non stop when there is no damm excuse for me is just so annoying. When I lose am am not mad at the player I lose to or the character I fought. I get ticked at how stupid I was in the match.

As for teams, I am good at it even though I rarly play it. I been telling everyone this for a while. As long as I have a good teamate, I can team with nearly any character and do damage. I know how to support, create team combo on the fly and tank like there is no 2morrow. Reason I usually dont do teams is cause I can never find a good teamamte.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol. Scrub. IC's free to MK.

Tho I heard Vinnie has been putting in work in the lab with them.

Good ****, Vinnie.

:phone:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^Your sig makes so much sense now, loll
too bad matches weren't recorded, I would like to see some GaW vs MK vids.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Good **** Wedge and Kai for reppin Sonic!
Thanks. Since 08 :)
I don't care about top ten at turn out like this anymore. Does not mean anything or say anything about me. I don't like blowing matches I am so confident I can take. No one aint perfect. You will get bodied once in a while. Even the best do. But over and over and over again non stop when there is no damm excuse for me is just so annoying. When I lose am am not mad at the player I lose to or the character I fought. I get ticked at how stupid I was in the match.

As for teams, I am good at it even though I rarly play it. I been telling everyone this for a while. As long as I have a good teamate, I can team with nearly any character and do damage. I know how to support, create team combo on the fly and tank like there is no 2morrow. Reason I usually dont do teams is cause I can never find a good teamamte.
Real talk. This dude is beast in teams.^

Patches

Smash Master
Yo chibo, what was that girls name from pokemon?

I've probably watched her vids. lololol

edit: LOLOLOLOLOL IT WAS MOOTY?!

That ***** is ****ed. She's so bad at that pokemon. I could probably beat her, I dont even play it at a competitive level.

Top Bottom