• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown vs Roy_r

Afropony

Smash Lord
Didn't you say that you got infracted for having to many video threads about yourself?

Anyway, I dont really know you didn't really grab very much and there was a time he missed with an UPB and all you did was a Ftilt lol, I think you could have done a bit better then that. Good mindgames baiting him into using his spotdodge so you could punish him.

Eh I can't really think of anything else.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Sometimes delay the uair after dthrow or jus go for a regrab. You didnt mix up your options after the dthrow so you didnt get rewarded much for it. Try to mix it up more.

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
Around 2:11 you did three ftilts in a row which allowed marth to predict ur attack and counter it. Might want to switch that up next time. The same attack over and over get easy to predict and counter

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
Wow awesome fight. Roy_r won which is a victory to us colombians (viva rooy), but it was a great fight. Seriosuly a very intense match.

In 3:05 if you had used your shield when he was force to use dolphin slash he would turn back and fall into oblivion, should have seized the chance, but oh well.

Also try to keep your distance a bit more, in a close-range combat Pit's dual short swords are no match against Marth's long falchion.

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
Overall you did a pretty decent job against him, Just distance yourself a bit more, don't be predictable with the kill moves, try and camp alittle more, watch out for Marth's Dancing Blades and that's it, good job. Try and be tricky with the grabs too for damage rackup and pressure too.

Top Bottom