• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Heysh Aish!

Ok, bad joke. Anyway welcome to the Pit forums. Most of the people here are good folk. Corrupt Fate is actually a Craptain Falcon main so you don't need to listen to him. Admiral is cool but don't get drawn into his fantasy world. Sagemoon is actually someone you should study under. And Kupo has a cool avatar.

EDIT: Oh and I'm going to start keeping a blog and it'll probably be mainly about Pit. Link to it is in my signature... However is there a practical method of letting people know about it here in the Pit forums?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mine is most angelic, and look, Palutena watches me from behind.
I still got a crush on her >_<

And I got matches against Sagemoon on the tube now.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aish: See why I said not to get caught up in Admiral's fantasy world? lol

Admiral: You said you had a crush on the goddess Palutena. And you called your mother a goddess... Please tell me their is more then one "goddess" in your life!

Afropony: I demand you get an avatar with a "My Little Pony" figure with a perm. Even if you have to go out, get one, and style it's hair yourself!

EDIT: And yes, if Marowak was in this game I probably wouldn't be maining Pit. He would've fit so well in Brawl too...

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Marowak is the greatest pokemon with the possible exception of Grimer.
Hey Admirial,
first off i just watch you play for the first time and your style is amazing. but i have a Q. what would be the best way to use the WoI into air attacks as an approach? like what situations should i look for to exploit it cause it looks amazingly useful?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
More top tiers!? I swear... And we dont need anymore Metaknights.

For Cha0tic Nightmare's question: I use it in different ways. By Using a Mixture of Wingdashing, Winglanding, and Winglunging, as well as floating in the air, it provides me mindgames and just when an opponent thinks I may dash towards them, I could use Up-B in front of their faces then use an F-air.
The options vary so much, yet keeping your opponent guessing is the key. Against a Marth, using Up-B from the ground to set off Marth's, and Ike's counter, then F-air to hit em (Lucario's counter is too different to prevent u from hitting him). It's like a feint attack.
Be warned though. You are vulnerable, for if you get hit outta it starting from in the air, you cant use that move again or your jumps.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I'm picking up diddy for GW and maybe meta.
Well I'm stayin Pit cuz that's what works best for me, but I wouldn't suggest MK. MK excels at gimping, and G&W is already really hard to gimp. Plus MK's weight isn't much different from G&W's, and G&W has ridiculous kill power.. You'd be better off picking up Snake or Diddy.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Snake fails. Leave him to become a terrorist, stick with the chimp. Come on Sage, hurry to ur dad's one day so we can have a ton of more matches.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
More top tiers!? I swear... And we dont need anymore Metaknights.

For Cha0tic Nightmare's question: I use it in different ways. By Using a Mixture of Wingdashing, Winglanding, and Winglunging, as well as floating in the air, it provides me mindgames and just when an opponent thinks I may dash towards them, I could use Up-B in front of their faces then use an F-air.
The options vary so much, yet keeping your opponent guessing is the key. Against a Marth, using Up-B from the ground to set off Marth's, and Ike's counter, then F-air to hit em (Lucario's counter is too different to prevent u from hitting him). It's like a feint attack.
Be warned though. You are vulnerable, for if you get hit outta it starting from in the air, you cant use that move again or your jumps.
ah i see i see i was more of asking more of the situation for winglunging.. i have the wing dashing down, but i understand now, thanks bro

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I am very sorry :(

But in the staff chat room people have been talking about why chat threads such as this are left open as the promote spam and do not relate to this character (Pit) in anyway. If you have been looking around the boards several of these have been closed and this can be no different.

If you wish to have further chat such as what we have here we have a pool room http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 and I will link the chat room http://kite-string.com/pit/chatroom/ in the Pit Guide made by me and kupo15.

If this does change I will be happy to reopen this thread if you have any questions or anything such as that feel free to PM me about it.

-Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom