• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lah-lee so mad. I won last night tho, but you guys don't know what that means :yeahboi:
I swear buddy you never won. Just because more than one person does not know how to pronounce the name correctly doesn't change the way its supposed to be pronounced. Plus I've never heard kuro call me lah-lee >_>

@kuro stop taking too many classes derp

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
Nah idc its just ppl don't know how to say Jestise and Jesse has always been my nickname

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I swear buddy you never won. Just because more than one person does not know how to pronounce the name correctly doesn't change the way its supposed to be pronounced. Plus I've never heard kuro call me lah-lee >_>

@kuro stop taking too many classes derp

I had to do it to keep all my free money :(:(:(

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh, right. Luckay, when you're in Cincinnati we should do a bunch of friendlies. The ditto is pretty fun, imo and it'd be nice to absorb some of your thoughts/technique so I can continue to refine my own. I'll see if I can convince Suyon to drag his *** there too. He's pretty ****.

I've done it as a Mario main, as a Sheik main, but not yet for Pit. It sucks that I wasn't able to go to APEX Krystedez has been ducking me (j/k, Krys).

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I feel like we are all dead. So I should really be studying for my two tests that I have on Tuesday; however, I really would much rather be watching anime or reading a really good manga.....I don't have any to watch or read tho TT_TT

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I kinda wanna talk about top 5 pits again, but it may very well be an onslaught of angel noobs (besides dabuz/tearbear/etc) that will soon be "OMG IM BEST PIT LOVE THIS CHARACTER" etc etc...

So..

I propose something. It depends on the nature of activity felt through out numbers.

I think the list should be:

KiraFlax
Krystedez
Luckay4Lyphe/PTZR/Fyre
Luckay4Lyphe/PTZR/Fyre
Luckay4Lyphe/PTZR/Fyre

Depending on the performance of the above users after vengence (or whatever Fyre ends up attending in the near future ^.^)

I want to remove ED because I don't see any results, don't talk to him or hear people who talk to him, and feel like that overall his region is hard to grasp in skill level. I feel I'd rather have Fyre on the list at least instead cuz she's keeping us informed of her performances. Same with everyone else on that list.

I KNOW Kuro will say "but the vids tell all!" but really, I don't agree, they don't tell us what lvl the other players are that are beaten by ED... So I feel until that is established clearly, the above list should suffice...

and I honestly dont really want to take one or two people's word for it (TKD, who actually GOES to american tourneys...)

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Not to be mean but why would Fyre be put on solely because she attends tournaments? I would rather trust vids of ED playing good people in his region (either coming close to winning or actually beating them) than just having someone put on JUST because she attends tournaments, she hasn't gotten any noticeable wins since she moved to FL(I think her most noticable one is 8bitman? and IDK how long that has been). I mean everyone you put on that list in general besides Kiraflax and maybe luckay have been lacking results since APEX (or even before that)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
She's a solo Pit with consistent placings in a tough region. Definitely top 5 status. ED has no results whatsoever. I would consider your opinion more if you were an actual Pit main, but you use mario sooooooooooooooooooo :troll:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It wasn't just tkd. Socal was stepping up for ppl who play ~ED~ like neneh, fidel, AC, wonf, iceDX and others. Some of those have even been nominated for top 5 in your thread. Idc where he is cuz of the fact that he hasn't gone to america yet but he does deserve to be on the list imo.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
is there actual proof or are you just assuming this

edit: Almost every Pit in NA besides Kiraflax hasn't been placing "well" or has been inactive. My point is you can't just give ED the **** end of everything.
Do you want everyone in each character top 5 list to place as well as Kiraflax does? Do you know that this isn't possible? Kiraflax places top 3 consistently, but why? Do you know that all Kiraflax has to deal with is a top 5 PEACH, a falco not top 5, and one good metaknight. I just placed 4th behind a top 5 olimar, a top 5 diddy, and the best kirby. I also deal with the best DDD, a top 2 Lucario, and a top 2 wolf whenever they show up. Fyre places behind a top 2 Ice Climbers who is also the best pikachu and one of the US's greatest players, a top 5 Snake, the best ZSS, top 5 Ness, and other great players such as seibrik, etc. But you expect us to get as good placings as Kiraflax lol. I think he gets sooo much more credit because his region is just a tad bit easier. My point is I can just give ED the **** end of everything because who the **** is ED. "Oh snap, TKD says he's great guys, lets put him on top 5 list!" Plz validate the skill level of Mexico before you come at me with "ED is great because I see him do well in vids against other Mexican players."

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Not saying you should be all placing like Kiraflax, that would be absurd. I know of all the notable people in florida (though ESAM moved to SC so he isn't in florida that often anymore iirc). I guess you could put it that way if she was only losing to those top players, but she isn't. I just don't like the "Oh I haven't heard of this guy before therefore he doesn't deserve ****" The logic is flawed, there are probably so many people that haven't heard of Fyre either. Too many double standards.

on to the specifics of the list I would probably have it as 1. Kiraflax (for obvious reasons), 2. Krystedez (though he hasn't done much lately for time period he has been active he has shined more than anyone else besides kira) 3/4. Luckay/PTZR (they show the skill of pretty much only losing to their region's notable players)
5. -insert filler-

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Guy, guy, guy where is his results tho. The top 5 thread is based off results. Fyre deserves the spot more than he does and that's all there is to know. It doesn't matter if he is better than all of us if there is no evidence. He can come to America and **** everyone then I'll say he's top 5 material, but until then he's some Mexican brawl player that TKD and some socal think is good.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Why is he still going on about that top 5 list. Jesus ****.

I mean I'll be active again, after I finally transition to my new job irl. I think I will be going to the Ohio tourney Luckay and Krys are going to. There's a high chance.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Guy, guy, guy where is his results tho. The top 5 thread is based off results. Fyre deserves the spot more than he does and that's all there is to know. It doesn't matter if he is better than all of us if there is no evidence. He can come to America and **** everyone then I'll say he's top 5 material, but until then he's some Mexican brawl player that TKD and some socal think is good.
All I'm saying is that just because he is unknown to some parts of NA doesn't mean that he hasn't done anything. Falln (WC) kirby player really wasn't known anywhere but SoCal so no1 really knew that he took down top players like m ik3h4z3 etc. in his area.
Why is he still going on about that top 5 list. Jesus ****.

I mean I'll be active again, after I finally transition to my new job irl. I think I will be going to the Ohio tourney Luckay and Krys are going to. There's a high chance.
I just like debating when I have nothing else to do.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wish i could. I probably won't even be able to touch brawl till after this semester is over :( no clubbing, no hanging out w/friends, no smash(bar a tournament near my bday...and a couple break days so i don't go crazy)...sadpit =/

Personally i think the only thing keeping dez from being over kira is activity/interaction with other regions.

Top Bottom