• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's not the only thing that makes me happy, and I hope you won't anger me again like back then. It's actually nice relaxing, just like Pit with his hot springs.

And hai Loli! <3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You just don't have your Mario icon anymore. Where's the Mario? Actually, you'll be fine. Just give it time. Loli knows. Wished I had a sweet name for her though, like she has for me.

the "kun" part still puzzles me. Care to translate?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I guess Sheik is different, though I don't have the interest in Ninjas, but it's better than top tiers. Show em what you got.
In the meantime, I should find someone who's good at drawing or art, since I have been for a long time.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
*kicksMVD* just no...

And AP....you TOLD me to call you addie-kun because you didn't like it when I called you addy >_> So gtfo with translating the kun part pffffffft You know YOU KNOW

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know Loli cake D: But I still wonder what Kun meant. I may actually find a cute name for you too. :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Mvd again with the lolicanoli~ You know I'm going to start liking it cuz it sounds cool >_> but **** you still **** you

But...AP why would you then tell me to say Kun instead?! of just addy xD Loli or Brianna are both perfectly viable options

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I mean I dont understand the "Kun" part, as I thought it was one of them Japanese things in the end, like -San or -Chan, and I know Senpai means Teacher. Know what I mean? If you're sure about just being Loli, Loli, then I guess I can go with it. Wished I had a cute name for you just like you did for me. Angel talk.

MVD

Smash Master
Mvd again with the lolicanoli~ You know I'm going to start liking it cuz it sounds cool >_> but **** you still **** you

But...AP why would you then tell me to say Kun instead?! of just addy xD Loli or Brianna are both perfectly viable options
You're gonna like it end of story Lolicanoli

:phone:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Damn it MVD i now have zero options ****

ALL OF YOU MUST NOW CALL ME LOLICANOLI I SHALL BE THE EVER POWERFUL LOLICANOLI FOREVER!

AP...that ...is what it is xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Teach me more Japanese name suffixes. I do like the word Sempai though. And thanks Loli-Chan :p I'll change name if I find something better.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hai again Loli cake! <3

And I'm not even going to bash bout the Ganon thing. It's an old trend anyways, and just yet another MU that can be learned, but that's not my department now. I'm relaxing in those hot springs.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Hey xD and hot springs? You...have hot springs in your house? I don't think this is possible unless you went somewhere which i know you didn't or are you speaking metaphorically? Then never mind xD You should go relax in some hot springs tho!!!!! I'm too busy sewing ponies O_O

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I meant those Kid Icarus hot springs D: Otherwise, I'm just stuck under the drought over here, wasps here and there, hot day. Too busy I see. Not much fun talk :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Nah not much fun talk~ You could always take a hot bubble bath at your house! BUBBLE BATHS ARE AMAZING :3 dooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Surprisingly I used to love baths, til I got used to the faster showers. It's like when I first hated Ravioli, and scrambled eggs, but now love them.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
both delicious things though not together xD

You should take baths more often **** quick showers you gotta get cleaned boi!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, silly. Cinnamon goes good with ravioli and eggs though, along with soup. I just don't do baths anymore. Sorry D:

Top Bottom