• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well I was staying with her buddy stockfield for most of apex, So we kinda just met at some point :3
Apex was the best holiday ever, just sayin'

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't feel like looking at your picture sorry xD I don't rlly care haha I always end up talking to people at tourneys but if Nicks playing or in my view then I won't actually remember talking to them

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Thats cool, Its a ****ty picture anyways, Im still waiting on nike to upload all the ones he took
Yeah I spoke to nick very shortly, And spoke to eric a fair bit, My conversatino with nick was something like this
him: hi
me:hi
him: Who do you main?
me: ike
him: *laughter*walks off*
me: wat

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Whew, The sarcasm is heavier that a NJ woman in here

I like how this thread kinda gets hijacked by people who aren't pit mains

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wouldn't count myself out so easily. Can't say the others are not busy, though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm not really surprised. I missed MU discussion to help improve Pit, but everything's just scattered and abandoned, just like I predicted.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well hello, Woody. I see you're back for my blood after the AIB thing and... Oh, I see what you're doing. Nice try.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
suddenly the seriousness-in-a-troll-scenario thing is back, come on man >.<

And I think jsut about every character board is just the social these days

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The situation between me and him are kinda different and more troubling, goes way back to mid 2009, so I'm on the watch.
And I'm already aware of how the boards have fallen to nothing more than social stuff. It was a great place back then when you didn't count the few troublemakers and all.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The situation between me and him are kinda different and more troubling, goes way back to mid 2009, so I'm on the watch.
And I'm already aware of how the boards have fallen to nothing more than social stuff. It was a great place back then when you didn't count the few troublemakers and all.

*rollseyes* I'm pretty sure I have a really good idea as to why no one posts here anymore.

:phone:
:3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ouch, that's harsh, even for you little Loli-Chan! Honestly, why so mean all of a sudden? D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pft, I wouldn't cosplay even if my life depended on it. I wouldn't even be good at it anyways if I tried.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Needs a rally call, or chant to bring the Pit players back around, provided they're not busy. Plus I saw Fyre on the wifi yesterday.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Technically it wasn't stalking. I was brawling someone else yesterday, and I just saw her online like that. Tell her I said I missed her, btw. D:

So the cinnamon burgers were good, huh? Don't forget the Cinnameggs, scrambled that is.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Yeah I just had some actually since my mom made mini-burgers and I just dabbed cinnamon on them. Haven't had the time to make scrambled eggs since I just started a new job this week and I gotta get up at like 6 am and get ready and stuff so I can leave before 6:30 so I only have time to eat like poptarts or a muffin in the morning on weekdays.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hmm, well at least you tried cinnamon burgers. Cinnamon's just too good these days. I recently tried it when I was grilling (electrical). Put some cinnamon on it just before grilling, and it's a taste to behold.

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Because We've singlehandedly hijacked a good 3 pages of the pit social XD
That would be hilarious
however one of the two who will see this entire thing is married so i dont think that will work XD
There is a chance this'll be brought up at on sunday :reverse:

Married does not accurately describe me :glare: get your facts straight, but yeah would rather avoid being bitten in... that area. 0_0

On a more Pit related note, I finally got round to learning his glidetoss timing, he goes so far!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's actually my fault that people stopped posting because of my incessant *****ing about attention seeking
:)

u_u Got the worst bracket in the world for that tournament.

But it's all okay because:
[snip]
(Hey guyz, am I cool yet?)
I'd say you're cool
Either way, I see your pit cosplay and raisematch you with an ike cosplay

There is a chance this'll be brought up at on sunday :reverse:

Married does not accurately describe me :glare: get your facts straight, but yeah would rather avoid being bitten in... that area. 0_0
I figured as much

Really? I was certain you was married. Clearly I am ******** In the face

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
Because We've singlehandedly hijacked a good 3 pages of the pit social XD
That would be hilarious
however one of the two who will see this entire thing is married so i dont think that will work XD
You know just cos I'm not married doesn't mean I enjoy DisMEMBERment.

Also, the Pit Social died the day it became a support therapy group.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You know just cos I'm not married doesn't mean I enjoy DisMEMBERment.
I know that, Its just the insane woman is going to have a harder time getting to a taken bloke
Im fairly sure I was drunk throughout most of the earlier conversation

Top Bottom