• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as you ain't targeting me like the other guy is. But I rather have today be good, so, I'll stay neutral.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Did you ever go and read up on the PAC theory like i said you should?
Seriously It would solve a lot of the issues you have with others on the interweb :B

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
G~P I CAN ship internationally the only problem with that is that I would need you to let me know before hand duh xD Like you could bid but you'd have to let me know where you're coming from so i could adjust the shipping price obviously xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cool your jets. I got this in the bag today. Grilling some cinnamon burgers and having a can of soda is gonna make this day amazing. This cute Pit's swagger is so good today that you should just...

*puts on sunglasses*
Deal with it. ^_~

Heartstring

Smash Legend
G~P I CAN ship internationally the only problem with that is that I would need you to let me know before hand duh xD Like you could bid but you'd have to let me know where you're coming from so i could adjust the shipping price obviously xD
...YUS
Now, I just need to find a way of affording to buy this >.<

Cool your jets. I got this in the bag today. Grilling some cinnamon burgers and having a can of soda is gonna make this day amazing. This cute Pit's swagger is so good today that you should just...

*puts on sunglasses*
HAYAYAYAAAAA!!! >_<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, little GP, why mess up my posts again? But I'm too serious about this one, not ruining today's good mojo.
However, there is a question I had in mind. What was that recent tourney that happened? There's someone I needed to check up on, since said person said he was at an offline tourney, and I wanted to see if he's actually good now.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont hear her complaining. You jealous of my own Pit swag today? And them Cinnamon burgers, you'd so wanna grill those along with having strawberries, canned soda, and fried squirrel tails.

Kidding bout the squirrels though. I still love the Angry Squirrels in a cage vids.

Top Bottom