• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I think they might sell some at pound 5 Fyre. If I find any I'll buy some for you. I wish they a Red pit one. But all they Had was White, Blue and Black

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Im perfectly fine in doing so. I have to look for another one too since my old one is getting brown. I hope they have the Red ones.

Edit: Important EDIT. I heard there was a new way to break out of IC's CG. Something about rotating the Grey stick, flicking the C-stick, and pushing A, B, Y, and X. Something about it being alot of inputs making it easier for you to break out. I tried the rubbing on both sticks, and I got cuts from it. None the Less I won the MM. See what happened was First match on BF I lost. Then I cp'd RC cause he banned Brinstar. 3 Stocked him 72%. We go back to BF I won. Then on Lylat I did the stupidest Gimp on his nana. Uair through the stage. she di'd off the stage and got stuck under so I daired Stage spiked her and won.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Im perfectly fine in doing so. I have to look for another one too since my old one is getting brown. I hope they have the Red ones.

Edit: Important EDIT. I heard there was a new way to break out of IC's CG. Something about rotating the Grey stick, flicking the C-stick, and pushing A, B, Y, and X. Something about it being alot of inputs making it easier for you to break out. I tried the rubbing on both sticks, and I got cuts from it. None the Less I won the MM. See what happened was First match on BF I lost. Then I cp'd RC cause he banned Brinstar. 3 Stocked him 72%. We go back to BF I won. Then on Lylat I did the stupidest Gimp on his nana. Uair through the stage. she di'd off the stage and got stuck under so I daired Stage spiked her and won.
You talk about getting out of ICs chaingrab and then go off talking about some random MM.

Coffee™

I need it....
I thnk he was drunk cuz lambchops use to be a really good snake from ive gathered...
We were both tipsy when we played actually...lol.

Chops is good, was a top 3 Snake. He just stopped playing. When we played it was for fun and he said upload em and I figured why not...maybe you guys might learn something. I don't really care about "credit" or w/e. -_-

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
We were both tipsy when we played actually...lol.

Chops is good, was a top 3 Snake. He just stopped playing. When we played it was for fun and he said upload em and I figured why not...maybe you guys might learn something. I don't really care about "credit" or w/e. -_-
Ya play buzzed and funny **** happens.lol.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Call me crazy, but I believe offstage angel ring has great gimping potential. I killed a link and a marth with it offstage because of the after push effect. I killed a luigi with it by interrupting his nado recovery and made him side b under the stage since he has to spam that to go high and i also knocked off diddy's jetpack with it and killed him.

It may seem like you're trolling, but I think we should try this more, because it interrupts recoveries and has a wind push.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Call me crazy, but I believe offstage angel ring has great gimping potential. I killed a link and a marth with it offstage because of the after push effect. I killed a luigi with it by interrupting his nado recovery and made him side b under the stage since he has to spam that to go high and i also knocked off diddy's jetpack with it and killed him.

It may seem like you're trolling, but I think we should try this more, because it interrupts recoveries and has a wind push.
Indeed.
It's useful but it has to be well thought out, otherwise you might get gimped.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
In order to use the wind push you have to use it when on-stage right?

Also, do you guys think we should designate someone else to own this thread other than Kown? That way we could make the title cooler, and rate it 5 stars

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
OK GUYS!!!!!!

i officialy have the ball rolling on the mu thread. I have one favor to ask of som1 willing to do it all. Find me a link that works for 1 picture of each character. PM me the links or w/e.

Also I SUMMON WHATEVER MOD EXISTS FOR THE PITBOARDS~

GERTY
HYLIAN

Kyon:troll:

I need you to unsticky and close the old mu thread. And sticky mine.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Nitrix> nothing in particular, there's just too many of them x3

Oh and starting now and for an undetermined length (1 week? :troll: 2 months?) of time, I'm officialy maining pit

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Well, wifi is nothing special, I spam arrows and they can't shield lol. I beat admiral pit, but Koolaid beat me 2-1 so I would say he is better on aib even though my score is higher.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well, wifi is nothing special, I spam arrows and they can't shield lol. I beat admiral pit, but Koolaid beat me 2-1 so I would say he is better on aib even though my score is higher.
lol i try to spam arrows on wifi i dont like the lag you get when you try to curve them xD so usually instead on wifi i just go hand to hand and still win xD though i dont do ladder :p not much atleast

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Last time I checked a couple of seasons ago is not this season. I vaguely remember going head to head with you on wifi not too long ago as well so I really don't care anyway. Come to an md/va tournament for once if you want to say you're better than me or something.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Someone jumps the gun on that on. Im saying Wifi is dumb He went mk on me on Rainbow and lost due to me grabbing him when the stage went down and throwing him up.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
no i think luckay hit it on the head because that is how you always are

pulling achievements that don't mean **** and tryna make yourself look better when it never really matters because you haven't been to a real tourney in like decades.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Last time I checked a couple of seasons ago is not this season. I vaguely remember going head to head with you on wifi not too long ago as well so I really don't care anyway. Come to an md/va tournament for once if you want to say you're better than me or something.
oh **** the call out

no i think luckay hit it on the head because that is how you always are

pulling achievements that don't mean **** and tryna make yourself look better when it never really matters because you haven't been to a real tourney in like decades.
call out x 50

how will ptzr respond.. toon in next time. only on the pit boards

:troll: lololololol

Top Bottom