• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It isn't much Esca, but I'm praying for you. I really hate this whole situation, but I mad-respect you for getting through it how you are.

This isn't my artwork, but I just went ahead and color-swapped a DA artist's (copyright Yuummy!) rendition of Pit to match the costume I've seen in videos of your Pit, Esca. I really hope you heal soon get out of there, even when things aren't looking good, we're all behind you.

EDIT: and I know I forgot to color swap his "wreath". I'll fix it :x

Esca

Smash Champion
Dude that's so beast. Thank all of you guys for the support. I'm just thankful the worst part is over. The skies have never looked as pretty as they have the past few days.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I used the green clothes, red scarf texture that you use in a lot of videos that show you in it, including that one :)

And which animation you talking about Esca? You mean the picture? XD sorry Im tired

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Esca man. :(
You gotta get well, be careful.

We miss you, but don't try to rush this recovery.

I'll bring a setup if you really wanna at the hospital one day.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm resting alot man.

I've gotten out of my bed literally 2 times this whole visit. I can't leave my bed again so believe me I'm resting as best as I know how.

And yeah krys! teh piccture!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hehe glad you like it, even if it isn't my own art, just a recolor. I'm gunna get back into my artwork soon, and maybe even some texture making. Got a few more ideas for Pit.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
but if you haven't noticed all vids that admit they used wifi don't get very high ratings and then people say "this isn't brawl. it's wifi. wifi doesn't count. etc". if you think im wrong go read the comments on any wifi combo vid. i mean i personally don't mind wifi but if we r gonna make a community vid i think that we should try and have as little wifi clips as possible as i assume we as a board wanna get good ratings from the community. and for the most part, the community don't really like wifi in cvs.... but still i think a few (very few) wifi clips are acceptable :) but like i said it just imo

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Any1 have any good vids to watch for Pit vs Olimar? I need some. My sharingan eye needs visual material to learn ;)

Brisinger581

Smash Cadet
I am one of the few lonely pits in Pennsylvania so it is hard to get decent practice because I only have 1 other brawler in the area, AlexoftheAura(lucario main), that I can practice with. Well Esca glad to see u on more and hope u have no future complications. Praying for u Esca :)

DarthPika

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a while, and finally got around to joining. :p Been maining Pit since the game came out, but still have oh so much more work to do on my technique. I hope to play some of you, as my brother is a Pika main, and I'm sick to DEATH of that yellow headache.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yaaa so guys, after last tourney i've made up my mind. I'm going full pit at a tourney this weekend. *** matchups, *** my lack of knowledge in alot of matchups(Under A tier at least), *** goin snake to win. Im going full motha fkin Pit. Gonna be da best in fl.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
WHO'S PRINCE RAMEN *****

Welcome to the Pit boards, Darth. We socialize, rationalize, legitimize, visualize, and get hospitalized with a DON. In the end, it's always the Pit mains.

P.S. Just give pika a hug like my avi. :D

Top Bottom